Thread: Adults/Children who have murdered their parents

Hybrid View

Adults/Children who have murdered their parents

figured we may as well have a thread on this subject too
    It will be interesting if we can do a profile of what a typical "parent killer" would be like. Then we could look for signs and hope that our own siblings never murder someone.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Ronald Defoe, The Infamous Amityville Murders. Horrible Murder that has stuck in my mind ever since I was a young child, I think because of the Movie. http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...tyville/1.html

The Menendez brothers.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Lizzie Borden, or not???

Can we have a thread where we list parents who oughta be murdered?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nova For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova
    Can we have a thread where we list parents who oughta be murdered?
    We may get in trouble if we did that...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Lizzie Borden, or not???
    Can't make my mind up as to this one. I am leaning more towards Lizzie being guilty than not though.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    figured we may as well have a thread on this subject too
    It will be interesting if we can do a profile of what a typical "parent killer" would be like. Then we could look for signs and hope that our own siblings never murder someone.
    I'm sorry Maura, but that doesn't make sense....and sounds just a tad paranoid to me.

Marlene Olive
    Book: Murder In Marin County

ETA: I see I added this previously...although Marlene did not pull the trigger (I don't think) she is equally as culpable (sp) as her bf Chuck.

Wendy Gardner: 13 yr old who (with her 15 yr old bf) murdered her grandma who was her guardian. She also, along with her bf imprisoned her younger sister until the sis could get away and tell what they did.
    Book: "Kill Grandma For Me."

Michele Anderson masterminded the murder of her whole family including her 5 year-old niece and 3 year-old nephew.

http://www.badgirlscrimeblog.com/?p=18

Her alibi to police and arrest affidavit are here:

http://www.badgirlscrimeblog.com/?p=21

Erin Caffey helped plan the murder of her family weeks in advance. It is a miracle her father lived through it and was able to name her co-conspirators:

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20...WS01/803040347

Due to Canadian laws I am not allowed to post her full name as she was 12.Ms.Richardson & her boyfriend Jeremy Steinke stabbed to death her parents and her little brother.They left alot of evidence in online blogs etc..And went out partying straight after slitting her little brothers throat.

Lots of info here:
    LINK
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

Just recently in Baltimore, Maryland 15 year old Nicholas Browning shot his mother, father and his younger brothers. Haven't heard anymore on this story.

The IceBox Murders, Houston Tx Father's Day 1965.
    http://www.dockersunion.com/phpbb/vi...eeb&view=print

Totally grusome, but hugely fascinating case!

Wikipedia...
    "Charles, Chuck, Rogers, born December 30, 1921, was a United States geologist, pilot, and murder suspect.

Born and raised in Texas, Rogers served in the U.S. Navy during World War II and studied nuclear physics at the University of Houston. He became a petroleum geologist as well as a licensed pilot. Known as a brilliant recluse, Charles lived with his parents, Fred and Edwina, in their modest house at 1815 Driscoll Street in Houston, Texas. On June 23, 1965, Fred and Edwina Rogers were found murdered in their home. Their bodies had been cut up and stored in the family's refrigerator. Charles Rogers was nowhere to be found, and has not been seen since. He remains the prime suspect in what Houstonians refer to as "The Icebox Murders."

In 1992, a book entitled The Man On The Grassy Knoll claimed that Rogers was a contract agent for the CIA. The book also alleges that Chuck Rogers was the infamous grassy knoll gunman in the John F. Kennedy assassination, and that Rogers was one of the three mystery tramps photographed while in police custody just after the shooting, specifically the lead, or "Frenchy", tramp. According to the 1992 book, the murders came about when Chuck's parents discovered his journal in his room, which allegedly detailed the JFK operation, and Rogers killed them to close their mouths.

Despite these claims, there is no hard evidence to link Charles Rogers to the murder of the President, he remains missing to this day.

In 1975 Charles Frederick Rogers, was ruled legally dead by Judge Arthur C. Lesher."

http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com...0416droid5.asp

Dan Opdenhoff beat his parents to death with a baseball bat in the family living room. This one hits a little close to home for me. Why you ask? Because I was the first person to actually live in this house after the murders took place. Totally creepy living there, especially since the house itself is a Frank Lloyd Wright style in total seclusion. I still refer to it as "when I lived in the murder house....."

Lowell "Ed" Amos, is suspected of killing 3 wives and his mother. My dad, knew Ed's (that is what my dad called him) mother and also Ed. My dad always said Ed was just really a great guy.

Ed was convicted of killing his 3rd wife. In 2006 Lifetime made a movie about him called Black Widower. [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowell_Amos[/ame]

I watched Too young to kill: 15 most shocking last night....i'm still just flabbergasted.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours from east coast)
    Bryan and David Freeman..both parents and 11 year old brother