Adults/Children who have murdered their parents

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
figured we may as well have a thread on this subject too :(
It will be interesting if we can do a profile of what a typical "parent killer" would be like. Then we could look for signs and hope that our own siblings never murder someone.

Can we have a thread where we list parents who oughta be murdered?

PrayersForMaura said:
figured we may as well have a thread on this subject too :(
It will be interesting if we can do a profile of what a typical "parent killer" would be like. Then we could look for signs and hope that our own siblings never murder someone.
I'm sorry Maura, but that doesn't make sense....and sounds just a tad paranoid to me.

Nova said:
Can we have a thread where we list parents who oughta be murdered?
We may get in trouble if we did that...:angel:

michelle said:
We may get in trouble if we did that...:angel:

Yeah. My Mom has broad-band. :cool:

John List

Ernest-Lee Hargon ?

Would Karla Holmka (sp?) fall into this category?

Kip Kinkle....Luke Woodham....Sarah Johnson....Cody Posey....
Patty Colombo....

I'll think of more later....unfortunately.

Kip Kinkle? (Someone really has that name? More fitting for a Rap Artist... Anyway, thanks, something new for me to google.. )

Can't remember the names of another 2 young brothers; 11 & 12-ish? Kevin? Ugh, it's not coming to me; they killed their father on the sofa. This was after Menendez & their female atty dressed them in 'Sunday Best', neatly parted hair, squeaky clean faces...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Kip Kinkle? (Someone really has that name? More fitting for a Rap Artist... Anyway, thanks, something new for me to google.. )

Can't remember the names of another 2 young brothers; 11 & 12-ish? Kevin? Ugh, it's not coming to me; they killed their father on the sofa. This was after Menendez & their female atty dressed them in 'Sunday Best', neatly parted hair, squeaky clean faces...
Derek and Alex King? They were involved with a pedophile. The boys were found guilty and the pervert walked free.

And yes, there is someone named Kip Kinkle. Actually, Kipland Kinkle. This child would never pass for a rapper, trust me.

mfmangel1 said:
Derek and Alex King? They were involved with a pedophile. The boys were found guilty and the pervert walked free.

And yes, there is someone named Kip Kinkle. Actually, Kipland Kinkle. This child would never pass for a rapper, trust me.

Yesssss! tku, mfmangel1.

Derek & Alex King and the pedophile. Pardon me - I thought they murdered their dad. Now it's coming back to me.

Kipland Kinkle. I'm going to look this case up. Thanks.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Derek & Alex King and the pedophile. Pardon me - I thought they murdered their dad. Now it's coming back to me.

Well, they were convicted of murdering their dad, so it's fair to list them here.

But they claim they did nothing but leave the door unlocked - and a lot of people believe them.

Marty Tankleff:

Was 17 when he was arrested for killing his parents Seymour and Arlene Tankleff, in their home on Long Island, NY. Based on a dubious, unsigned "confession" extracted from him following hours of interrogation by a detective with a questionable background, Marty was convicted and sentenced to 50 years to life, and has already served 16 years in maximum security prisons.

Many believe Marty was talked into a false confession but he is still in prison and has been charged.

*In answer to the above question, The creepy Karla Homolka did not kill her parents or a parent, but was involved with killing her sister. Karla was not charged with murder due to a plea deal yet it came out in court she lied. Her husband Paul Bernado was charged with the sister's death.

Gozgals

Christopher Porco - Axed his parents. Father died and mother survived with severe injuries.

Barbara Knuckles--

was killed by her daugher Pamela, her son Bart, and Pamela's boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sept 26, 1992, Carolyn and Marvin Mullens were killed
by their daughters, (stepsisters) Barbara Mullens and Jannaleigh
when they shot them in the head 8 times.

What sad losses these all are.

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46