Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T. Cullen Davis - Victim of House Fire

T. Cullen Davis - Victim of House Fire

I will always believe this man got away with one of the most notorious murders in Texas because of his money. Anyway, now his home has caught on fire. Could be karma?

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/10102603/detail.html

COLLEYVILLE, Texas -- A Texas oilman is back in the headlines: This time T. Cullen Davis is a victim of a house fire.

If you don't know who Cullen Davis is, this is a pretty good article.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...vis/index.html

Karma, yes I believe....

This is not the kind of Karma that I was thinking of. He and his wife escaped unharmed. Now, if he had died in the fire, it would have been Karma. IMO, he is a cold-blooded murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    This is not the kind of Karma that I was thinking of. He and his wife escaped unharmed. Now, if he had died in the fire, it would have been Karma. IMO, he is a cold-blooded murderer.
    Ditto.

Never heard of him, that was interesting reading. I also believe that justice wasn't served based on what I just read.

Maybe karma is just gearing up? If I were him, I'd be looking over my shoulder.

He is pond scum and unless he was burned over 75% of his body and LIVED, then there has been no karma. He is a cold-blooded murderer. JMHO.

I read the book about this case. He is a sick B******.

Can't believe he got away with it the way he did.

I am reading that article and although his wife was not perfect it is casting her in a rather unflattering light.

If I recall he had some not so above the board dealings as well and his own issues.
    The article is talking of how she dressed but as I recall he insisted she be revealing.

Are they talking about his first wife, Priscilla, or his 2nd wife, with the revealing dress? That sounds more like Priscilla than his 2nd wife, who it seems is/was religious.

I remember when Cullen "found God" and threw hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rare art work in the lake, or some such stupid thing.

Of course the Ultimate Karma would be the same thing happening to him that happened to his stepdaughter and his ex wifes boyfriend.

I agree with you all, especially you Michelle. He deserves to have done to him what, I believe, he did to Andrea Wilborn and Stan Farr. Maybe this house fire is just the beginning and the tides are finally turning to give him the punishment he so much deserves.

HOT, I remember that also about throwing rare artwork in to Lake Worth, I believe. Didn't some of the pieces wash ashore years later and people thought they were religous artifacts or something?

I don't know what his occupation is now, but he has been a minister in recent years.

There is a fantastic article by Skip Hollingsworth about Cullen being "born again" in the Texas Monthly archives. I'll try to dig it up.

This man is nothing more than a cold blooded child killer. He deserves to rot in hell. His current wife (his 3rd) lied on the stand about him being in bed with her on the night of the murders. She helped a child killer go free, so IMO, she's guilty as well.

BTW, I've been to the Fort Worth mansion. It was a restaurant a few years back. Our waitress took us on a tour which included the wine cellar (basement), where Andrea was murdered. I wasn't the same after seeing the tiny room where that precious child was murdered by Thomas Cullen Davis. The tour was fascinating, but I wish I had not gone down to see the basement. I completely loathe this man.

while he may not have gotten what he deserved and burned this time, he will one day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2sisters For This Useful Post:

I was refering to the wife he stabbed Pricilla.

This guy was identified by two of the victims!
    His campaign to discredit them was disgusting and I can't believe he killed that little girl in cold blood and just walked free.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    I was refering to the wife he stabbed Pricilla.

This guy was identified by two of the victims!
    His campaign to discredit them was disgusting and I can't believe he killed that little girl in cold blood and just walked free.
    Infuriating, isn't it. Priscilla actually watched him shoot her, the girl ran from him and saw him shoot at her.

Piece of chit deserves all that he gets. Bad things that is.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    I will always believe this man got away with one of the most notorious murders in Texas because of his money. Anyway, now his home has caught on fire. Could be karma?

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/10102603/detail.html

COLLEYVILLE, Texas -- A Texas oilman is back in the headlines: This time T. Cullen Davis is a victim of a house fire.

If you don't know who Cullen Davis is, this is a pretty good article.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...vis/index.html
    Nah...not karma! If it was...he would have burned up with the house. This guy is as bad a Pukerson.

The DA never did prosecute him for the shooting of Bubba and Bev.
    There is no statute of limitations.

I wonder if he caused the fire in order to collect the insurance??

Cullen is not exactly rolling in the money these days.

Personally I think its travesty that he isn't sitting an a DR prison cell.
    He Hardly has the money or the means to buy off a jury like the last time ...
    The DA should go at him while he is down and nail his ass to the wall once and for all.

Its not the 80's anymore Mr Davis my guess is this time a jury would throw your butt in prison.

We should all write the DA.
    Poor Pricilla died of cancer and according to her older daughter she refused to take any pain pills in the end because of the accusations made by Cullen's attorney.

For this man to not pay for his crimes is not right.
    How do they NOT charge him with shooting Bev and killing Bubba?
    He doesn't have the money to fight it now.

I need to read a book on this. Anyone know of any?

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Nah...not karma! If it was...he would have burned up with the house. This guy is as bad a Pukerson.
    This demon deserved the death penalty just for what he did to that poor kitten.
    "Religions are like swimming pools, most of the noise comes from the shallow end." -Bishop Shelby Spong

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Agatha For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I did read one but I don't recall the name.. Sorry..
    Your best bet is to find a well stocked used book store

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...s=cullen+davis

Michelle, here is a list from amazon. I've read them all and can't remember one from the next so I don't know which one to recommend. Sorry. It's a very intriguing case though. It's what got me hooked on true crime.

There is also a mini-series about the case starring Heather Locklear as Priscilla. It was pretty campy I thought and could have been done so much better.

Here is another book. Amazon says it's currently unavailable but you might find a copy on ebay.
    http://www.amazon.com/MURDER-COMPELL...e=UTF8&s=books

There is one other book about the case that I can't remember the title of and I can't find on amazon. I'll look some more.

I thought Blood Will Tell by Gary Cartwright told the story well. Others might have better recommendations, so don't necessarily rely on mine!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to HeartofTexas For This Useful Post:

Remember Cullen Davis well.
    Best example to date in my opinion of $$$ buying the verdict.
    Racehorse Haynes at his best.
    Unbelievable.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Heartoftexas...thanks for bumping up this thread. I had not heard of his house fire...total news to me.

I read one of the books about these murders a few years back and was infuriated at how this a$$ got off scot-free. What a horrible excuse for a man. And how he made up such lame excuses about the recorded conversation regarding killing the judge....and the jury bought it! I still can't figure out which book it was but it was what hooked me on true crime as well.

This guy deserves every nasty, rotten thing life has to offer him....along with his lying current wife.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

He survived a house fire? Wow, the man upstairs must have something really special planned for his exit from this world...
    Just my opinion, of course.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast