TX - T. Cullen Davis & the murders of Andrea Wilborn, Stan Farr, Fort Worth, 1976

NewMom2003

Former Member
Reaction score
This is not the kind of Karma that I was thinking of. He and his wife escaped unharmed. Now, if he had died in the fire, it would have been Karma. IMO, he is a cold-blooded murderer.

nanandjim said:
This is not the kind of Karma that I was thinking of. He and his wife escaped unharmed. Now, if he had died in the fire, it would have been Karma. IMO, he is a cold-blooded murderer.
Ditto.

Never heard of him, that was interesting reading. I also believe that justice wasn't served based on what I just read.

Maybe karma is just gearing up? If I were him, I'd be looking over my shoulder.

He is pond scum and unless he was burned over 75% of his body and LIVED, then there has been no karma. He is a cold-blooded murderer. JMHO.

I read the book about this case. He is a sick B******.

Can't believe he got away with it the way he did.

I am reading that article and although his wife was not perfect it is casting her in a rather unflattering light.

If I recall he had some not so above the board dealings as well and his own issues.
The article is talking of how she dressed but as I recall he insisted she be revealing.

Are they talking about his first wife, Priscilla, or his 2nd wife, with the revealing dress? That sounds more like Priscilla than his 2nd wife, who it seems is/was religious.

I remember when Cullen "found God" and threw hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of rare art work in the lake, or some such stupid thing.

Of course the Ultimate Karma would be the same thing happening to him that happened to his stepdaughter and his ex wifes boyfriend. :D

I agree with you all, especially you Michelle. He deserves to have done to him what, I believe, he did to Andrea Wilborn and Stan Farr. Maybe this house fire is just the beginning and the tides are finally turning to give him the punishment he so much deserves.

HOT, I remember that also about throwing rare artwork in to Lake Worth, I believe. Didn't some of the pieces wash ashore years later and people thought they were religous artifacts or something?

I don't know what his occupation is now, but he has been a minister in recent years. :loser:

There is a fantastic article by Skip Hollingsworth about Cullen being "born again" in the Texas Monthly archives. I'll try to dig it up.

This man is nothing more than a cold blooded child killer. He deserves to rot in hell. :furious: His current wife (his 3rd) lied on the stand about him being in bed with her on the night of the murders. She helped a child killer go free, so IMO, she's guilty as well. :furious:

BTW, I've been to the Fort Worth mansion. It was a restaurant a few years back. Our waitress took us on a tour which included the wine cellar (basement), where Andrea was murdered. I wasn't the same after seeing the tiny room where that precious child :angel: was murdered by Thomas Cullen Davis. The tour was fascinating, but I wish I had not gone down to see the basement. I completely loathe this man. :furious:

while he may not have gotten what he deserved and burned this time, he will one day.

I was refering to the wife he stabbed Pricilla.

This guy was identified by two of the victims!
His campaign to discredit them was disgusting and I can't believe he killed that little girl in cold blood and just walked free.

Amraann said:
I was refering to the wife he stabbed Pricilla.

This guy was identified by two of the victims!
His campaign to discredit them was disgusting and I can't believe he killed that little girl in cold blood and just walked free.
Infuriating, isn't it. Priscilla actually watched him shoot her, the girl ran from him and saw him shoot at her.

NewMom2003 said:
I will always believe this man got away with one of the most notorious murders in Texas because of his money. Anyway, now his home has caught on fire. Could be karma?

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/10102603/detail.html

COLLEYVILLE, Texas -- A Texas oilman is back in the headlines: This time T. Cullen Davis is a victim of a house fire.

If you don't know who Cullen Davis is, this is a pretty good article.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/not_guilty/t_cullen_davis/index.html
Nah...not karma! If it was...he would have burned up with the house. This guy is as bad a Pukerson.:furious:

The DA never did prosecute him for the shooting of Bubba and Bev.
There is no statute of limitations.

I wonder if he caused the fire in order to collect the insurance??

Cullen is not exactly rolling in the money these days.

Personally I think its travesty that he isn't sitting an a DR prison cell.
He Hardly has the money or the means to buy off a jury like the last time ...
The DA should go at him while he is down and nail his *advertiser censored* to the wall once and for all.

Its not the 80's anymore Mr Davis my guess is this time a jury would throw your butt in prison.

We should all write the DA.
Poor Pricilla died of cancer and according to her older daughter she refused to take any pain pills in the end because of the accusations made by Cullen's attorney.

For this man to not pay for his crimes is not right.
How do they NOT charge him with shooting Bev and killing Bubba?
He doesn't have the money to fight it now.

I need to read a book on this. Anyone know of any?

deandaniellws said:
Nah...not karma! If it was...he would have burned up with the house. This guy is as bad a Pukerson.:furious:

This demon deserved the death penalty just for what he did to that poor kitten.

michelle said:
I need to read a book on this. Anyone know of any?
I did read one but I don't recall the name.. Sorry..
Your best bet is to find a well stocked used book store:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back