704 users online (94 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sbtc

what are all the theories on SBTC? if PR did write the letter, she wouldn't have just made up some random acronym, would she?

Quote Originally Posted by jfk
    what are all the theories on SBTC? if PR did write the letter, she wouldn't have just made up some random acronym, would she?
    In Steve Thomas's book,"Jonbenet",he pointed out that there was a bible open in the house to phrases with each line starting with s, b, t and c.
    IMO,I think that's where it came from,but others have speculated that it may have came from somewhere else.I personally think she was looking thru the bible for something to put at the end and that's what she came up with.

) - that's exactly what made me ask this question - i'm at the part of the book where he mentions trying to hire FinCEN and then it switches to the gravesite surveillance. i know that no one's "solved" SBTC, so i figured he wouldn't get to it in the book. haven't gotten to the Bible part yet.

I saw the CourtTV Special that ran two years ago about the Private Invest. Team hired by the new DA in Boulder, it was ran last month when the Lunatic was given a free flight home from Thailand - i was convinced that i'd errantly bought into the whole media's trick that the Ramsey's are guilty and felt very guilty for that. wasn't even aware that DNA was found on her. So i jumped on the IDI boat.

NOW that i hear that the DNA in question is inconsequential, i can see how bad it looks for P.R. (the pineapple is more compelling to me than the Note). Steve's book is good (his bias is evident, but the book is good).

What of the blonde (norwegian?) kid who's suspected of breaking and entering houses and who "killed himself" the day after the famous press conference threat..? the one with the HITECHs in the photo by his bed? he looked pretty good on that documentary, i thought.

) - that's exactly what made me ask this question - i'm at the part of the book where he mentions trying to hire FinCEN and then it switches to the gravesite surveillance. i know that no one's "solved" SBTC, so i figured he wouldn't get to it in the book. haven't gotten to the Bible part yet.

I saw the CourtTV Special that ran two years ago about the Private Invest. Team hired by the new DA in Boulder, it was ran last month when the Lunatic was given a free flight home from Thailand - i was convinced that i'd errantly bought into the whole media's trick that the Ramsey's are guilty and felt very guilty for that. wasn't even aware that DNA was found on her. So i jumped on the IDI boat.

NOW that i hear that the DNA in question is inconsequential, i can see how bad it looks for P.R. (the pineapple is more compelling to me than the Note). Steve's book is good (his bias is evident, but the book is good).

What of the blonde (norwegian?) kid who's suspected of breaking and entering houses and who "killed himself" the day after the famous press conference threat..? the one with the HITECHs in the photo by his bed? he looked pretty good on that documentary, i thought.
    You need to do your homework JFK.
    The documentary was a crock of ....
    See IMPORTANT:Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please Read on this forum, page 1.

PS Steve Thomas wasn't bias.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    See IMPORTANT:Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please Read on this forum, page 1.

reread my post. i said "now that i hear that the DNA is inconsequential" - meaning now that i'm hearing that that Doc. is crap...

i'd consider reading Thomas' book doing my homework. I'm don't claim to be the JBR aficionados that ya'll are. that's the reason i'm asking these questions.
    Last edited by jfk; 10-21-2006 at 12:12 PM.

Not only that, but there were four items placed in the coffin with her that started with those letters.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Not only that, but there were four items placed in the coffin with her that started with those letters.
    I never realized that, thx. ..scarf,cat,bracelet and tiara..maybe that's the meaning of the scarf.

It is often suggested SBTC stands for 'Saved By The Cross' and I can imagine it being tacked onto the end of the letter as a kind of prayer of repentance: their child has been killed, that cannot be undone, but Christ can forgive, He is their judge, not man, so they pray and repent to Him as they embark on their years of lies to man.

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum
    It is often suggested SBTC stands for 'Saved By The Cross' and I can imagine it being tacked onto the end of the letter as a kind of prayer of repentance: their child has been killed, that cannot be undone, but Christ can forgive, He is their judge, not man, so they pray and repent to Him as they embark on their years of lies to man.
    weird notion,isn't it.
    I mean I think it's like ST says...'without confession,there can be no forgiveness'.plus they just keep lying and lying..being repentful doesn't follow along those lines.Not only did they let JB down in life,they continue to do so in death as well,dishonoring her with their words and actions.
    I do have some degree of respect for Susan Smith though(no flames,pls!),reason of course being she confessed and is doing her time.I've seen no such remorse at all in the R's.

Gee that's a toughie.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

JFK Doing Fine

I'm glad to see someone still interested in the great JFK mystery, and I wonder if you saw "Manchurian Candidate" Saturday night. Don't know why that would be on Public TV in the Detroit area. The one with Angela Lansbury and I believe Frank Sinatra. I saw it many years ago so I didn't watch closely this time, but noticed a coincidence. This political subject was named Ray Shaw, and in one of the books about the assasination, there were some New Orleans characters mentioned, one named Clay Shaw. Couldn't mean anything, I'm sure.

If you're following all this stuff you're sure doing your homework. I forget in which thread that question came up, but just saw your hat again and was reminded.

Has anyone read Singular's book? I did way back and now someone at another forum says a lot was blacked out of the report on the Santa Bear, that I don't remember reading anything about, which disappeared from the crime scene. Patsy said in an interview she was pretty sure the pageant bear had been a white angel one. She couldn't seem to remember ever seeing the Santa Bear. Someone may have been wrong who said she called it "shabby"? If it's Karr's bear, that's probably place him in Boulder! Why would it disappear if not important, and why would info that's possibly about him be blacked out? Could he be a special agent of some kind, just acting nutty for the heck of it?

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat

also, i didn't mean that he was bias in his investigation, i meant his bias IN THE BOOK is evident. nothing wrong with appropriate biasedness - it's possible to be biased and still be objective.

difficult, but possible. i'd be biased too if i wrote a book about those experiences had i had them.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    I never realized that, thx. ..scarf,cat,bracelet and tiara..maybe that's the meaning of the scarf.
    well now, wait a minute. then that would make it SCBT. and that's not what was written...

:o) - kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Gee that's a toughie.
    is that really your signature...? that logic is as compelling as that of the Bible Codes. i'm a true believer of Christ as the Defeater of Death, but i still happen to believe in coincidence, to a point.

you can quite probably find that acronym in every book that's been written, on one page or another. just because it's found in something written by JR makes him part of the ransom note...?

my God, hang him from a tree right away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    I'm glad to see someone still interested in the great JFK mystery, and I wonder if you saw "Manchurian Candidate" Saturday night. Don't know why that would be on Public TV in the Detroit area. The one with Angela Lansbury and I believe Frank Sinatra. I saw it many years ago so I didn't watch closely this time, but noticed a coincidence. This political subject was named Ray Shaw, and in one of the books about the assasination, there were some New Orleans characters mentioned, one named Clay Shaw. Couldn't mean anything, I'm sure.

If you're following all this stuff you're sure doing your homework. I forget in which thread that question came up, but just saw your hat again and was reminded.

Has anyone read Singular's book? I did way back and now someone at another forum says a lot was blacked out of the report on the Santa Bear, that I don't remember reading anything about, which disappeared from the crime scene. Patsy said in an interview she was pretty sure the pageant bear had been a white angel one. She couldn't seem to remember ever seeing the Santa Bear. Someone may have been wrong who said she called it "shabby"? If it's Karr's bear, that's probably place him in Boulder! Why would it disappear if not important, and why would info that's possibly about him be blacked out? Could he be a special agent of some kind, just acting nutty for the heck of it?
    thanks Eagle1 - i'm way beyond "still interested". not only is it the single awesomest mystery a person could study, fact OR fiction (that and how Howard Dean was elected Party Chair), it also carries such IMMENSE and long reaching ramifications that still affect how our government is today strung like a puppet.

man, don't even get me started ) -

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast