Man simulated sex with statue of ram

Gozgals

Reaction score
O D D S T U F F S T O R Y

Man simulated sex with statue of ram

21 October 2006

A sales manager, who pulled down his pants and pretended to have sex with a statue of a merino ram, told police he was drunk and "just being a clown". :crazy:

His action was spotted not only seen by a passing policeman, but also by a busload of about 40 international tourists – one of whom took several photos, Rotorua District Court was told yesterday.

Ronald Benjamin Holden, 34, of Mt Maunganui, admitted committing an offensive act and was given diversion.
The court was told he committed the offence in Omarama with the apparent encouragement of the busload of tourists.

A passing police officer arrested Holden and took him to the Omarama police station where he co-operated fully.
He told police he was sorry for his actions and that he had been drinking and was just being a clown.

Sometimes I just wonder what is wrong with people...

there's a statue of Elvis Presley, in Nashville, down on Broadway, in front of one of the bars....a dear friend of mine that lives in Canada, was down for a visit awhile back, & she posed giving a Elvis a BJ...i have the picture :cool:

people were stopping to watch...it was hilarious...guess you had to be there..

mac.jpg

I laughed too - just a sick twisted freak.

I have some funny memories involving an ice sculpture of a reindeer and drunken hot guys at a company party :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back