10 Week Old Baby Killed in Boulder...

angelwngs

Reaction score
Here we go again with the Boulder DA's office!
Please go to the "Crimes in the News" heading here at WS and read the entire new thread about yet another Mary Lacy Boulder Blunder. It is titled "Jason Jay Midyette, 10 weeks, Murdered 2/2006" . Boulder is just listing the case as a homicide SIX MONTHS AFTER the murder of this 10 week old child. It seems a repeat of JBR case from the standpoint of "Money Talks"!

:silenced: All I am going to say is it best not take another 10 years......Oh the tapes over my mouth so you don't hear what I am thinking!!
angelwngs said:
Here we go again with the Boulder DA's office!
Please go to the "Crimes in the News" heading here at WS and read the entire new thread about yet another Mary Lacy Boulder Blunder. It is titled "Jason Jay Midyette, 10 weeks, Murdered 2/2006" . Boulder is just listing the case as a homicide SIX MONTHS AFTER the murder of this 10 week old child. It seems a repeat of JBR case from the standpoint of "Money Talks"!

coloradokares said:
:silenced: All I am going to say is it best not take another 10 years......Oh the tapes over my mouth so you don't hear what I am thinking!!

I have special powers and I know you are thinking exactly what I am thinking.

I would like to see Mary Lacy investigated thoroughly.

they truly need to get Mary Lacy out of office. This is beyond rediculous and Jonbenet I doubt will ever have justice either.:banghead: :banghead: :furious: Id hate to be the victim of a crime in boulder, youd never see justice.

JonBenet will not have justice till an Office of Special Prosecutor is appointed. I do believe they know to an almost certainty who did this to JonBenet. They won't see the courtroom without the confessions to match it. That is what Steve Thomas said as well.

cynpat2000 said:
they truly need to get Mary Lacy out of office. This is beyond rediculous and Jonbenet I doubt will ever have justice either.:banghead: :banghead: :furious: Id hate to be the victim of a crime in boulder, youd never see justice.

Lacy said she never read the autopsy report on JonBenet and at the press conference she said, 'search and seizure' laws were not her forte.

Dee, dee, deeeeee.

The Midyettes have money and a father well connected to the Big Fish in Boulder...so of course Lacy can't possibly indict the Midyettes! Only the poor and middle class will be forced to stand trial.

Lacy is the most incompetant prosecutor ever!

Children are not safe in Boulder...they can't vote.

I could add to that list of one. Just keep going back a few DA's Its all plea bargain or never prosecute.
Brefie said:
I have special powers and I know you are thinking exactly what I am thinking.

I would like to see Mary Lacy investigated thoroughly.

mssheila said:
There's a story on this in "Crimes in the news"... Here's the link. Could we merge these threads?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1215543#post1215543

Also, I've sent out contacts or emails to:
Catherine Crier
Nancy Grace
Greta Van Susteren
Kimberly Guilfoyle

Am I missing anyone?:confused:
Glenn Beck on CNN Headline News. He has been outspoken on JMK/Boulder/Mary Lacy, (or anyone else who is in the 'wrong')! I would email him myself but CNN doesn't link the email address other than to send it to my msn passport email which is not operable. Thanks for your email campaign! You go get 'em, girl! :)

Guys.. I am soooooo upset! Did anyone watch Greta last night? I emailed her about this story, and look at her reply:

we did this story LAST NIGHT!!!!!! why didn't you watch??? greta

:doh: :doh: :doh:

LOL That dern Greta! LOL LOL She is just getting quite eccentric, isn't she, to respond like that.

But I did see the minute or so spot on it last night, and they decided they'd give Mary a bit more time before they pounce on her.

Actually, it must be good Karma coming from somewhere that has set the media on her doorstep again. Hallaluya! This is so ridiculous, and I hope the people of Boulder and the Attny Gen for the State of Colorado that now have a wake up call, get her out of there and for all the consternation she has caused in these cases, deny her her pension, or something traumatic she will really feel.

Scandi

PS: We should join these threads. Maybe I'm going daft, but I think this is the child with 27 broken bones at different stages of healing, but am not sure as I've read so much lately. And I can't scroll down to read the posts on the other thread, because on this thread there aren't any real particulars on the case, just venting at Mary's obvious discrimination in meting out the law in Boulder. :blowkiss:

mssheila said:
Guys.. I am soooooo upset! Did anyone watch Greta last night? I emailed her about this story, and look at her reply:

we did this story LAST NIGHT!!!!!! why didn't you watch??? greta

:doh: :doh: :doh:

At least she replied to you!!!

I think we should make a sticky of everyone to email when we feel something should be covered.

I will submit a list tomorrow......

Lacy said she never read the autopsy report on JonBenet and at the press conference she said, 'search and seizure' laws were not her forte.

Dee, dee, deeeeee.

Idiots.

The Midyettes have money and a father well connected to the Big Fish in Boulder...so of course Lacy can't possibly indict the Midyettes! Only the poor and middle class will be forced to stand trial.

Lacy is the most incompetant prosecutor ever!

Trip's no better. He defended these people when this case was in the offing.

Children are not safe in Boulder...they can't vote.

You just pinpointed why Lacy prefers live victims.

SuperDave said:
Idiots.

Trip's no better. He defended these people when this case was in the offing.

You just pinpointed why Lacy prefers live victims.

You are right Trip isn't any better...he goes along with the 'crowd'. If the others think one way Trip does too.

And then people wonder why the Ramseys were never arrested!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back