1157 users online (208 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Patsy's best friend?

Okay guys, I'm stumped.

Who was Patsy Ramsey's best friend? Priscilla White? Barbara Fernie? Pam Griffin? Linda Hoffman Pugh?

Who do you talk to when you are having problems with sex in the bedroom? Your housekeeper or your best friend?

Ramseys have referred to the Fernies and Whites as close friends but not best friends??? What is wrong with this picture?
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    Okay guys, I'm stumped.

Who was Patsy Ramsey's best friend? Priscilla White? Barbara Fernie? Pam Griffin? Linda Hoffman Pugh?

Who do you talk to when you are having problems with sex in the bedroom? Your housekeeper or your best friend?

Ramseys have referred to the Fernies and Whites as close friends but not best friends??? What is wrong with this picture?

It's interesting you left Susan Stine off the list.

JMO

I understand that the Stines and the Ramseys weren't close friends until after JonBenet's death.

LHP was not a friend or confidante or nanny, she was a part-time housekeeper.

LHP was probably just the right person for Patsy to confide in when it came to matters she didn't want her "close friends" to know about, gossip about among themselves, or blab to other people in their circle.

Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship. Poor JonBenet was supposed to be on that friendship list, but she's gone and can't tell us how that worked. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    LHP was probably just the right person for Patsy to confide in when it came to matters she didn't want her "close friends" to know about, gossip about among themselves, or blab to other people in their circle.
    Exactly, Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Imon128
    Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship.
    Exactly, Imon.

Well said, both of you. A friend is only as good as what you can use 'em for, eh Pats? Including the Stine thing. And including JonBenet.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Britt...

Poor JB, being Patsy's best friend. A fatal friendship it seems. If only JB could speak to her 'best friend' to let her know that the world will be a better place once JB's case is solved. What 's that old saying? With a friend like you (collectively and not anybody here, of course) who needs an enemy. Sigh.

I would guess her sisters were most likely to be the ones she confided in.

Patsy was having sex trouble? What kind, where did you here that?

Patsy might have confided in JonBenet as Sibyl's mother did.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    I would guess her sisters were most likely to be the ones she confided in.
    Especially now, since Patsy and Pam fit into the same clothes!....LOL

Patsy's best friend?

The foreign DNA found in JB's panties LOL

Perhaps she didn't have a "best" friend, but several "close" friends. I say that because I don't have a best friend, but several close ones. Depending upon what I want to confide or seek advice, is with whom I share with which friend.

I can see Patsy talking about sex to LHP. I can also see her considering her sisters as possibly best friends, if she indeed had one. Or, maybe her "best" friend lived in Atlanta, and they just saw one another occasionally.

I think women's friendships can be very complex, and no one "standard" suits all women.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns
    Patsy's best friend?

The foreign DNA found in JB's panties LOL
    lol... Ain't that the truth!
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Question Hi Imon

Quote Originally Posted by Imon128
    Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship. Poor JonBenet was supposed to be on that friendship list, but she's gone and can't tell us how that worked. Hmm.

Hi Imon ,

Do you think Patsy Killed Jon Benet ?
    Just my opinion

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast