Patsy's best friend?

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
Okay guys, I'm stumped.

Who was Patsy Ramsey's best friend? Priscilla White? Barbara Fernie? Pam Griffin? Linda Hoffman Pugh?

Who do you talk to when you are having problems with sex in the bedroom? Your housekeeper or your best friend?

Ramseys have referred to the Fernies and Whites as close friends but not best friends??? What is wrong with this picture?

Toltec said:
Okay guys, I'm stumped.

Who was Patsy Ramsey's best friend? Priscilla White? Barbara Fernie? Pam Griffin? Linda Hoffman Pugh?

Who do you talk to when you are having problems with sex in the bedroom? Your housekeeper or your best friend?

Ramseys have referred to the Fernies and Whites as close friends but not best friends??? What is wrong with this picture?

It's interesting you left Susan Stine off the list.

JMO

I understand that the Stines and the Ramseys weren't close friends until after JonBenet's death.

LHP was not a friend or confidante or nanny, she was a part-time housekeeper.

LHP was probably just the right person for Patsy to confide in when it came to matters she didn't want her "close friends" to know about, gossip about among themselves, or blab to other people in their circle.

Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship. Poor JonBenet was supposed to be on that friendship list, but she's gone and can't tell us how that worked. Hmm.

Ivy said:
LHP was probably just the right person for Patsy to confide in when it came to matters she didn't want her "close friends" to know about, gossip about among themselves, or blab to other people in their circle.
Exactly, Ivy.

Imon128 said:
Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship.
Exactly, Imon.

Well said, both of you. A friend is only as good as what you can use 'em for, eh Pats? Including the Stine thing. And including JonBenet.

Britt... :)

Poor JB, being Patsy's best friend. A fatal friendship it seems. If only JB could speak to her 'best friend' to let her know that the world will be a better place once JB's case is solved. What 's that old saying? With a friend like you (collectively and not anybody here, of course) who needs an enemy. Sigh.

Patsy was having sex trouble? What kind, where did you here that?

Patsy might have confided in JonBenet as Sibyl's mother did.

tipper said:
I would guess her sisters were most likely to be the ones she confided in.
Especially now, since Patsy and Pam fit into the same clothes!....LOL

Perhaps she didn't have a "best" friend, but several "close" friends. I say that because I don't have a best friend, but several close ones. Depending upon what I want to confide or seek advice, is with whom I share with which friend.

I can see Patsy talking about sex to LHP. I can also see her considering her sisters as possibly best friends, if she indeed had one. Or, maybe her "best" friend lived in Atlanta, and they just saw one another occasionally.

I think women's friendships can be very complex, and no one "standard" suits all women.

Imon128 said:
Patsy was/is probably Patsy's best friend. All others were/are probably those whom she used to maintain her best friendship with herself. Tight, Patsy and Patsy, real tight friendship. Poor JonBenet was supposed to be on that friendship list, but she's gone and can't tell us how that worked. Hmm.

Hi Imon ,

Do you think Patsy Killed Jon Benet ?

Priscilla White was a friend of convenience, if the kids weren't in the picture their paths wouldn't have crossed. I love the story Patsy tells of going to the White's for Christmas dinner because it was 'tradition'. They happened to have shared the previous year Christmas dinner together, that's it, only one. I don't think that makes it a tradition. Poor Priscilla had a house full of out of town family, that was likely her 'tradition' and Patsy possibly conned her into an invitation to add her family. Frankly, I think Patsy was too much of a lazy slob to cook, I've never heard a single mention of her having any culinary skill (what with LHP having to heat up spaghettios for JonBenet and put the lid back on the peanut butter) It's not like Priscilla went out of her way to entertain the Ramseys, she serve leftovers from the night before when they really celebrated and any other items served must have been as exciiting as beans on toast as the Ramseys don't remember diddly.

Pam Griffin and LHP were hired hands.

Probably Nedra was her true confidant. They had the same goal$, ideal$, and value$, and were obsessed with pageants

I can't find where Patsy says it was a 'tradition' to go to the Whites. In DOI John says they had eaten together last Christmas so it was 'beginning to feel like a new tradition.' I know I've read a fuller description of the White's dinner (tables set up throughout the living and dining rooms etc) but can't find it at the moment. My recollection is that it was more than a 'leftovers at the White's' kind of evening.

As far as culinary skills go - Patsy says she isn't a cook. I'm not sure why that makes her a lazy slob. I'm not a cook either and I don't hesitate to tell people that. I have other strengths and interests that offset my lack of interest in cooking. I think you may be stretching to find negative things to say about Patsy.

Imon128 said:

Imon:I agree (Patsy:Me/Myself/I)FWIW! Patsy is HE(R) own bestfriend in this lifetime FWIW FYI...LOL!

Just finished reading "J"ourney "B"eyond "R"eason (JBR) ...it's a MUST-READ for insight/knowlege(?) :) :) :blowkiss: :croc: IMHO!~FWIW ?!

http://pub165.ezboard.com/fcrimeandjustice13552frm78.showMessage?topicID=262.topic

No, I didn't know them, but I have been just as exposed to their very public interviews as the rest of the free world who chose to watch them. You don't hire a Public Relation Consultant if you are not trying to influence the public (of which I am one).

You don't write a book about how you perceive the injustices heaped upon you if you're not trying to turn the tide of public perception that you were involved in the death of your child. That’s fair enough.

Quote Source:
http://denver.rockymountainnews....ook7.shtml/
"One of the accusations that had been leveled against Patsy and me was, "If the Ramseys are innocent, why wouldn't they agree to appear before the grand jury?" The truth was that we had done everything we knew how to do to get the prosecutors to subpoena us so we could testify.
We wanted to testify. They wouldn't allow it. Throughout the process, we had been excluded from testifying by the prosecutors who were running the hearing. We were never called and are not sure why. Now we saw ourselves confronted with the prospect of a dead investigation, financial devastation, standing trial for murder as well as passing on a blighted family reputation to our children and grandchildren. During these last days, I realized how the entire process had squeezed the innocence out of Patsy and me. On the morning of Dec. 26, 1996, we were typical Americans who believed that America was a great country, and we had been blessed by its bounty. In our view, the guilty always went to jail and the innocent didn't. How naive we were! The song that JonBenet used to sing, God Bless America, was now forever tainted and overshadowed by what we had learned about the potential injustice in this land. When an innocent child is killed in her own house and the response of the justice system is as defective as it had been in JonBenet's case, hope dies as well. A killer, compounded by a defective police department, a rampant Internet gossip system and an irresponsible news industry willing to print and say anything that makes a story, had destroyed our dreams for the future. Our innocence had died." End Quote John Ramsey DOI

tipper said:
I can't find where Patsy says it was a 'tradition' to go to the Whites. In DOI John says they had eaten together last Christmas so it was 'beginning to feel like a new tradition.' I know I've read a fuller description of the White's dinner (tables set up throughout the living and dining rooms etc) but can't find it at the moment. My recollection is that it was more than a 'leftovers at the White's' kind of evening.

As far as culinary skills go - Patsy says she isn't a cook. I'm not sure why that makes her a lazy slob. I'm not a cook either and I don't hesitate to tell people that. I have other strengths and interests that offset my lack of interest in cooking. I think you may be stretching to find negative things to say about Patsy.

I agree with you Tipper. I think many people may be stretching to find negative things to say about Patsy, i.e. her taste in decorating, her weight gain (which, I believe was the result of medications) etc. She didn't have to be a good housekeeper--that's what she had that Hoffman-Pugh woman for. She didn't have to cook--she was wealthy enough to have anything she wished to have catered. A lot of people on the forums can't accept the fact that the Ramseys had more money than they have. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are involved in the death of JBR. If it has to do with Patsy, it is automatically bad.

In another post, someone mentioned that the Ramseys hired a PR firm. They did not. The Haddon law firm hired a PR firm because their staff could not handle the many calls, letters, etc. they were receiving about this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back