993 users online (207 members and 786 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL-Jessica's Law

We've started a movement for something called Jessica's Law here on WS, in response to the murder of Jessica Lunsford.

The link can be found at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20764

Anyone wanting to help out is invited to join us over there!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

The downside of all three options being considered is their cost. However, lawmakers said because of the emotion of this case, they will have resolve.

The state of Florida lost track of at least 1,800 sexual offenders during the month before Lunsford's kidnapping and murder.

the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim. I have noticed an increase of awarness for dealing with them and our voice is being heard across the nation. those laws should have been put in place many many years ago. all of those offenders that have life in prison should be executed to make more room for the others to follow the same fate. they are simply trash in the gutter as far as I can say. god bless all those innocent lives lost, and may god keep his gaurd around those that are being watched by the sexual offenders of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyodie
    the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim.
    Amen!! Look at how much we have spent saving Iraq!! Aren't our children just as important?!! Money should be no object. And as my neighbor said, it doesn't cost very much to take care of them...19 cents (alluding to the cost of a bullet) and a hole in the ground will do
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

Passage of Jessica's Law and new developments

Mark is still trying to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state. Right now he is doing a petition for California. I get info from him in my email and this week I received the letter about the petition.

If you go to monty@cops.cc you will find a letter from Mark Lunsford and a way to get to the petition and sign it. This web site is "California Organization of Police and Sheriffs."

I know you all will want to sign that petition to get "Jessica's Law" passed in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Mark is still trying to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state. Right now he is doing a petition for California. I get info from him in my email and this week I received the letter about the petition.

If you go to monty@cops.cc you will find a letter from Mark Lunsford and a way to get to the petition and sign it. This web site is "California Organization of Police and Sheriffs."

I know you all will want to sign that petition to get "Jessica's Law" passed in California.
    HI Bobbisangel.
    Your link is an email address..can you double check that? Thanks

Sorry about that....try this one....http:www.cops.cc

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Sorry about that....try this one....http:www.cops.cc
    thank you! I just found it

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    thank you! I just found it

I'm so glad. I'm just terrible at things like this.

Wink

Tks for the link......

I am so shocked that more people haven't gone in and signed this petition for Mark Lundford. No, actually I'm disappointed. Mark has worked so hard to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state and we all read these boards and see the horror that goes on daily and we talk about what we can do about it but when it comes to taking a few minutes to go to that site and sign the petition that will be taken to President Bush we don't take the time or whatever reason.

I just came across this thread this morning. I signed the petition and bookmarked the page so I can send it to all my e-mail buddies.

Thank you.

I just found this - thank you for the post. I've signed the petition and will forward it on.

Thanks those of you who have signed it and will forward it on. I dug it out of the back pages here last night. It had gotten buried. I just have so much respect for Mark and I really want to see the law passed in every state.

I signed it, thanks for bringing it to our attention, Bobbisangel!!

I had trouble finding where the petition was, so maybe others are as well?? Here's a direct link to the petition - Jessica's Law Petition - from the cops.cc website.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    I signed it, thanks for bringing it to our attention, Bobbisangel!!

I had trouble finding where the petition was, so maybe others are as well?? Here's a direct link to the petition - Jessica's Law Petition - from the cops.cc website.

Thanks so much SieSie. I'm really not technical at all and didn't really know what I was doing. I appreciate any help I can get

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast