We channel special on Jonbenet's murdrer

Anniegirl

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.we-womensentertainment.com/section?CID=key%3D1%26tzOffset%3D0

I watched this special last night, it was very interesting and up to date even as far as reporting Patsy's death in June and John Mark Karr fiasco in August.

It's chilling seeing some of Smitt's evidence and how very well lays out the fact that indeed it was possible that an intruder couldve gotten in the house- the way the guest room bed ruffle was disturbed as if someone had been under the bed, the unexplained rope in the guest room ( a room next to Jonbenet's bedroom) the view of the garage from the bedroom window;to see when the Ramsey's arrived home-

I found it interesting, too ,that the suitcase in the basement , the one by the window , fibers from inside that suitcase match fibers found on Jonbenets clothing, hinting Smit believes the intruder tried to get Jonbenet out that window in that suitcase and he believes couldnt therefore leaving her there to assualt and murder.

Im wondering did anyone else see this program? Not sure when it comes back on, but i'm sure it will again soon.. here's link to the program on We channel.

Anniegirl said:

I watched this special last night, it was very interesting and up to date even as far as reporting Patsy's death in June and John Mark Karr fiasco in August.

It's chilling seeing some of Smitt's evidence and how very well lays out the fact that indeed it was possible that an intruder couldve gotten in the house- the way the guest room bed ruffle was disturbed as if someone had been under the bed, the unexplained rope in the guest room ( a room next to Jonbenet's bedroom) the view of the garage from the bedroom window;to see when the Ramsey's arrived home-

I found it interesting, too ,that the suitcase in the basement , the one by the window , fibers from inside that suitcase match fibers found on Jonbenets clothing, hinting Smit believes the intruder tried to get Jonbenet out that window in that suitcase and he believes couldnt therefore leaving her there to assualt and murder.

Im wondering did anyone else see this program? Not sure when it comes back on, but i'm sure it will again soon.. here's link to the program on We channel.

Yep chilling alright, leaves me cold.

Smit was old and trying to hold onto his glory days.

He should be ashamed of himself, to have allowed himself to be duped like he was.

I live on the east coast and it comes on tonite at 8 pm . Thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to check it out.:)

Yep, I saw it. It is so very sad that there are so many names in the hat who should accept blame for a 'one sided, tunnel vision investigation' and for a multitude of Boulder Blunders......................:(

Anniegirl said:

Smit has nothing to back up his "evidence" but his delusions. The man needs help.

Please, don't believe things unless it is backed up by fact.

Fact: No stun gun
Fact: No one could have slipped through the window without disturbing all the dirt in the window well.

I could go on and on but the FACT is, Smit is not telling the truth. I don't know why other than his ego will not let him admit he was wrong.

Back to the basics. Have we cleared everyone in the house yet? Nope. Let's do that first then we can move on.

Let me guess. Lou Smit DID NOT mention John's fiber's being found in JonBenet's underwear did he?

Fibers from John's shirt were found inside JBS underpants - this is very damaging evidence.

8-29-00 John Ramsey videotaped interview, Source: http://www.acandyrose.com/atl2000-i...john-ramsey.txt

7 Q. (By Mr. Levin) I've got some
8 questions, Mr. Ramsey, that deal with fiber
9 evidence, and this is probably going to be
10 questions that your lawyer is going to advise
11 you not to answer, but I would like to pose
12 them to you.
21 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is
22 our belief based on forensic evidence that
23 there are hairs that are associated, that the
24 source is the collared black shirt that you
25 sent us that are found in your daughter's
1 underpants, and I wondered if you --
2 A. Bull****. I don't believe that.
3 I don't buy it. If you are trying to
4 disgrace my relationship with my daughter --
5 Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to
6 disgrace --
7 A. Well, I don't believe it. I
8 think you are. That's disgusting.

And I bet Lou Smit did not mention the fact that fibers from Patsy's jacket were found intertwined in the rope around JBR's neck...

3 MR. LEVIN: I think that is
4 probably fair. Based on the state of the
5 art scientific testing, we believe the fibers
6 from her jacket were found in the paint
7 tray, were found tied into the ligature found
8 on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket
9 that she is wrapped in, were found on the
10 duct tape that is found on the mouth, and
11 the question is, can she explain to us how
12 those fibers appeared in those places that
13 are associated with her daughter's death.
14 And I understand you are not going to answer
15 those.
16 MR. WOOD: Right. Not, not

As soon as Lou Smit has the common decency to discuss ALL the evidence then I will listen to him. Otherwise he ranks up there with other people who try to protect baby killers in my opinion.

Tricia said:
As soon as Lou Smit has the common decency to discuss ALL the evidence then I will listen to him. Otherwise he ranks up there with other people who try to protect baby killers in my opinion.
Amen!!!!! There is no evidence of an intruder whatsoever. I used to be IDI but once you read the facts, there is no way an intruder killed jonbenet and that smit is truly blind to the facts.

So, were the exact same fibres on JonBenet also found in the suitcase? Is that for real?

What would that mean?

Well what would it say if the Duvet cover that was in the suitcase had John Andrews semen on it? I suppose that wasn't mentioned? I missed the program cause I frankly didn't buy the last Tracey Smit ahem documentary.
Rupert said:
So, were the exact same fibres on JonBenet also found in the suitcase? Is that for real?

What would that mean?

coloradokares said:
Well what would it say if the Duvet cover that was in the suitcase had John Andrews semen on it? I suppose that wasn't mentioned? I missed the program cause I frankly didn't buy the last Tracey Smit ahem documentary.

Ok, my memory might be way off on this but here goes.

I do believe the semen on the blanket did belong to John Andrew.

It means NOTHING. The suitcase had nothing to do with the crime and you can't date the seman other than to say it wasn't "fresh." Meaning it had dried.

Look. Use your imagination. I don't need to paint the picture. It was a blanket that at some point in his life John Andrew used and it ended up in the suitcase.

Rupert wrote:

What would that mean?

IF the exact same fibers on JBR were also in the suitcase, which I have never heard before, then it means that John's shirt came in contact with the suitcase...again...has nothing to do with the crime.

Let's remember the following.

*Locked House.

*Child taken from her room and found dead in the basement in an obscure room.

*Pad, pen and paper taken from Ramsey kitchen used to write the ransom note.

*Parents lied about Burke being on the 911 call.

*Parents did not wake up Burke and asked him if he heard anything.

*No strong forensic or physical evidence to even SUGGEST anyone else was in the house that night.

This is just the tip of a very looooong list that points to someone in the house and points very faaaar away from an intruder.

Can anyone here actually say everyone in the house has been cleared? You can't.

Tricia said:
Smit has nothing to back up his "evidence" but his delusions. The man needs help.

Please, don't believe things unless it is backed up by fact.

Fact: No one could have slipped through the window without disturbing all the dirt in the window well.

I could go on and on but the FACT is, Smit is not telling the truth. I don't know why other than his ego will not let him admit he was wrong.

Back to the basics. Have we cleared everyone in the house yet? Nope. Let's do that first then we can move on.
Don't forget the unbroken spider web on that window!

Anniegirl,

Please don't feel like we are jumping on you for what you posted.

The only thing I want to see is the truth and Smit does not speak the truth. He doesn't use facts.

If he can back up what he says with solid information then I'll listen to him.

By the way, did you notice how they cut Smit from going through the window to his feet touching the floor. They did not show the whole process of him going through the window. You have to ask yourself why.

I watched that show. The only thing that I am concerned about, and am so curious about, are the marks that he states are stun gun marks. I do not believe that is what they are, but unsure what they could be. I have read many comments on the marks here, still not convinced that they are anything but marks that occurred during the staging. They almost look like healing chicken pox marks that will bruise at times. shrug, just something that popped into my head when I saw them. My youngest daughter was covered in marks just like that when her chicken pox were healing. Her doctor said it was just a freakish thing that happens sometimes during healing.

I know. I know. JB wasn't just recovering from the chicken pox-just an observation on my part.

one point that i was clear on as well is the 911 tape. I have heard arguements both way about whether burke's voice can be heard at the end of the tape. I have yet to get a definitive answer..

santos1014 said:
I watched that show. The only thing that I am concerned about, and am so curious about, are the marks that he states are stun gun marks. I do not believe that is what they are, but unsure what they could be. I have read many comments on the marks here, still not convinced that they are anything but marks that occurred during the staging. They almost look like healing chicken pox marks that will bruise at times. shrug, just something that popped into my head when I saw them. My youngest daughter was covered in marks just like that when her chicken pox were healing. Her doctor said it was just a freakish thing that happens sometimes during healing.

I know. I know. JB wasn't just recovering from the chicken pox-just an observation on my part.

Hi Santos1014. Please read this and you will understand that the "stun gun" is just a myth created by Team Ramsey.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4708

If they wanted to prove that a stun gun was used all they would have to do, to this day, is exhume JonBenet. Her parents refuse.

Ask yourself, would you refuse to exhume a loved one when by doing so you would be able to help find her killer? Of course you wouldn't. Yet, the Ramseys do just that. Refuse to exhume and have the experts examine her for the stun gun marks.

You have to ask yourself..WHY?

Anniegirl said:

If Smit thinks an intruder would even think of being able to get a suitcase through that window, then either Smit or the mythical intruder must be mentally impaired.
For that srawny little man Lou Smit could barely squeeze himself through this window, and still he wants people to believe that a suitcase plus intruder could go through it? Priceless.
I couldn't watch the program (I live in Germany), but several posters here and on other forums have called it a "crockumentary".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back