981 users online (198 members and 783 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rush Limbaugh's Lack of Respect

His comments regarding Michael J. Fox's endorsement of candidates who support stem cell research make me ill. Limbugger is in no position to question MJF's Parkinsons symptoms or their severity. Does he really hate the Democratic party so much that he would stoop to accuse someone of exaggerating their disease for political purposes? What a jackass.

What's worse is his 'apology' - he says that he's going to be the big man and apologise, then doesn't apologize - just says that if he was wrong (if?), he's sorry - then continues on to say how wrong it is to politicize your disease or some such.

Politicians decisions are cutting off research that has shown a great deal of promise in curing that disease - as well as many others - of course it's a valid question for political debate, of course it's a legitimate thing for someone affected to go on the air, and say, "Politicians choices affect my life, and the lives of all others who have, or will one day have this disease.".
    Hypocritical druggie.

And what's worse. Limbaugh isn't unique, he's become typical of the GOP.

His "apology" was certainly typical of him. Self serving and without merit. The man, a term that I use loosely, is nothing BUT a mouthpiece for the GOP.

Angry

Maybe if Trashbaugh would get off his illegal pain killers he would be a decent human...Nah nevermind I am sure that is not possible for that pompus A$$
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

Just another article - a nice perspective:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15417821/site/newsweek/

What a ******, insensitive so and so.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    I'd like to think this would be the incident that puts the final nail in Rush's career... but, unfortunately, I'm sure he'll stay just as popular as ever.

He's just like Howard Stern - being an insensitive, lying ****** is what they listen to him for - his fans won't abandon him for this.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by Details
    He's just like Howard Stern - being an insensitive, lying ****** is what they listen to him for - his fans won't abandon him for this.
    Yeah, he's another that I just don't understand his popularity. I mean, I realize you have to have a certain personality to be an entertainer, but how far out do you go??

I guess as far as you're still popular, right? I just don't see it.

I was so offended I actually sent the Rushter an email.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with the newbie.

I read the article about ol' Rush's take on the ads and was so infuriated, I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email. I don't know if my rantings will be ignored or wind up on his show, but I just couldn't let it go. What a hypocrite. Now I have to delete my cookies so I don't have his web page in my history (ew).

Welcome to the board Wifey

<< I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email.>>

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Welcome to the board Wifey

<< I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email.>>

Good for you!

Rush has the sensitivity of a used loofah mit. He was probably coming down from his last pain pill high and looking to score.

Geez.
    Let's get him.

Gozgals

Lead the way Gozgals.

I've heard he's a pill freak..

My first thought was the a-hole was using again. How low can a person go for ratings ? Then watching Tucker on MSNBC trying to justify and explain what Rush did really infuriated me.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast