Rush Limbaugh's Lack of Respect

nixmom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
His comments regarding Michael J. Fox's endorsement of candidates who support stem cell research make me ill. Limbugger is in no position to question MJF's Parkinsons symptoms or their severity. Does he really hate the Democratic party so much that he would stoop to accuse someone of exaggerating their disease for political purposes? What a jackass.

What's worse is his 'apology' - he says that he's going to be the big man and apologise, then doesn't apologize - just says that if he was wrong (if?), he's sorry - then continues on to say how wrong it is to politicize your disease or some such.

Politicians decisions are cutting off research that has shown a great deal of promise in curing that disease - as well as many others - of course it's a valid question for political debate, of course it's a legitimate thing for someone affected to go on the air, and say, "Politicians choices affect my life, and the lives of all others who have, or will one day have this disease.".
Hypocritical druggie.

And what's worse. Limbaugh isn't unique, he's become typical of the GOP.

His "apology" was certainly typical of him. Self serving and without merit. The man, a term that I use loosely, is nothing BUT a mouthpiece for the GOP.

Maybe if Trashbaugh would get off his illegal pain killers he would be a decent human...Nah nevermind I am sure that is not possible for that pompus A$$:bang:

I'd like to think this would be the incident that puts the final nail in Rush's career... but, unfortunately, I'm sure he'll stay just as popular as ever.

He's just like Howard Stern - being an insensitive, lying is what they listen to him for - his fans won't abandon him for this.

Details said:
He's just like Howard Stern - being an insensitive, lying is what they listen to him for - his fans won't abandon him for this.
Yeah, he's another that I just don't understand his popularity. I mean, I realize you have to have a certain personality to be an entertainer, but how far out do you go??

I guess as far as you're still popular, right? I just don't see it.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with the newbie. :)

I read the article about ol' Rush's take on the ads and was so infuriated, I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email. I don't know if my rantings will be ignored or wind up on his show, but I just couldn't let it go. What a hypocrite. Now I have to delete my cookies so I don't have his web page in my history (ew).

Welcome to the board Wifey :)

<< I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email.>>

Good for you!

narlacat said:
Welcome to the board Wifey :)

<< I actually went onto his website, found his email address, and fired off a "who are you to talk?" email.>>

Good for you!

:banghead:
Rush has the sensitivity of a used loofah mit. He was probably coming down from his last pain pill high and looking to score.

Geez.
Let's get him.

Gozgals

My first thought was the a-hole was using again. How low can a person go for ratings ? Then watching Tucker on MSNBC trying to justify and explain what Rush did really infuriated me.:banghead:

Thank you for the welcome, Narlacat.

I don't want to start waves :innocent:, but if you go Rush's website (and it will turn your stomach with that smug picture of him), his email address is under the About the Show tab. Not that I'm suggesting anything. :innocent: :innocent:

Rush's attack on a Parkinson's victim (MJF) was disgusting! Especially when he himself is a drug addict!!! :sick:

Here is the slant Rush is starting to take.

He is now saying basically that he was right. Fox did not take his medications for the commercial. Therefore He, as in Rush, said NOTHING WRONG...

So...even if Fox did not take his meds SO WHAT?

The point is Rush is an insensitve jerk in my opinion.

I think that if Fox did not take his medication then good for him. He needed to show what is was like to live with this disease.

Now if Fox was faking it, which is what Rush accused him of too, then that would be a different story, but he did not fake it. He didn't need to.

Honest to Goodness, Rush never ceases to amaze me with his cold and stupid remarks.

If the Republicans were not going to lose big in Nov. they are now. They can thank Rush for the perception of the Republicans being cruel and uncaring people.

I am not saying Republicans are cruel and uncaring. Of course they are not but when Limbaugh comes out with this type of crap it just makes it easy for the Democrats to make the accusations of cruel and uncaring.

I guess this should be in the Political forum 'eh?

Don't ban me please....I know not what I post..;)

Tricia

LinasK said:
Rush's attack on a Parkinson's victim (MJF) was disgusting! Especially when he himself is a drug addict!!! :sick:
He is such an arrogant azz! I can't stomach him. I wish he'd get off the air waves!

Tricia, we wouldn't just ban you.

We'd give you a time-out first.

biggrin.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member