894 users online (121 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naomi Campbell Assaults Her Counselor

Naomi Campbell Returns to U.K. Police HQ
    LONDON Naomi Campbell returned to a police station Thursday after allegedly being involved in an altercation the day before, police and news reports said.

Metropolitan Police had said Wednesday that officers were called to an address in central London in the afternoon and arrested a 36-year-old woman at 1:20 p.m. She was released on bail.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/enterta..._Campbell.html

Apparantely, her latest assault victim is her drug counselor. This woman has some serious anger issues.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

She does have serious anger issues. When is she going to truly be held accountable though? It ticks me off. If it were you or me doing that, we wouldn't be able to get out of it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It seems like her and Russell Crowe are the two names that pop up the most in the news regarding assault. Let's hope these two never cross paths.

Spoiled little Diva, who thinks that she can "get away" with what ever criminal offence she commits.

I bet she only gets angry when she does not get her own way, like a little child. She should grow up.........

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    It seems like her and Russell Crowe are the two names that pop up the most in the news regarding assault. Let's hope these two never cross paths.
    LOL. Or better yet... let's hope they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    LOL. Or better yet... let's hope they do!
    yeah!..my money's on RC

Yeah, but what if they mate and produce a super-brat that assaults people left and right out of perceived self-entitlement?

An even scarier thought is Naomi and Mike Tyson together. They did date at one time!

<---that's 2 losers! LOL!

She's horrible, that's all I can say about her.

Who the hell does she think she is?

She ran here to NSW for some peace and quiet, it was like, hey go back to where you came from, we don't want you lol

He's done it once.

She's done it three times this year.

He's not in her league.

Does Naomi Campbell still model? I'm so out of the "famous people" loop... but does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila
    Does Naomi Campbell still model? I'm so out of the "famous people" loop... but does anyone know?
    Yep, she's like the perfect Halloween model - when she's on the catwalk, people pull away in fear for their person!!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Was she the model who assaulted someone on a plane a couple years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Malapoo
    Was she the model who assaulted someone on a plane a couple years back?
    Hi Malapoo,
    Campbell had beaten so many people and gotten away with it.

Instead of the judge being "puzzled",he should have issued a bench warrant.
    She was a no show at court;
    link

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

link
    Naomi Campbell has yet to answer to any of the new charges of assault filed by Amanda Brack. What exactly is Amanda Brack charging? People Magazine had a few details - "In one instance, McCarthy said, Campbell struck Brack in the face with her Blackberry, slammed her against a wall and slapped her repeatedly across the face because a piece of her luggage got left behind during a trip to Brazil. He said Campbell threw a cell phone at Brack's face during a subsequent outburst at the model's New York apartment. During an April 2005 photo shoot in Morocco, McCarthy said, Campbell exploded in rage at Brack over a forgotten article of clothing. He said that Campbell left her assistant stranded in Morocco without funds, tore up her passport and threw it into the swimming pool and left her to pay the hotel bill. In a final incident at Campbell's Park Avenue home, she ripped a sweater Brack was wearing "off her neck" and accused the assistant of stealing the garment, McCarthy said."

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    f the new charges of assault filed by Amanda Brack. What exactly is Amanda Brack charging? People Magazine had a few details - "In one instance, McCarthy said, Campbell struck Brack in the face with her Blackberry, slammed her against a wall and slapped her repeatedly across the face because a piece of her luggage got left behind during a trip to Brazil. He said Campbell threw a cell phone at Brack's face during a subsequent outburst at the model's New York apartment. During an April 2005 photo shoot in Morocco, McCarthy said, Campbell exploded in rage at Brack over a forgotten article of clothing. He said that Campbell left her assistant stranded in Morocco without funds, tore up her passport and threw it into the swimming pool and left her to pay the hotel bill. In a final incident at Campbell's Park Avenue home, she ripped a sweater Brack was wearing "off her neck" and accused the assistant of stealing the garment, McCarthy said."
    Geez-I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my definition of a crappy job!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast