Naomi Campbell Assaults Her Counselor

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
Naomi Campbell Returns to U.K. Police HQ
LONDON — Naomi Campbell returned to a police station Thursday after allegedly being involved in an altercation the day before, police and news reports said.

Metropolitan Police had said Wednesday that officers were called to an address in central London in the afternoon and arrested a 36-year-old woman at 1:20 p.m. She was released on bail.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/shared-gen/ap/Other_Entertainment/Britain_Campbell.html

Apparantely, her latest assault victim is her drug counselor. This woman has some serious anger issues.

She does have serious anger issues. When is she going to truly be held accountable though? It ticks me off. If it were you or me doing that, we wouldn't be able to get out of it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It seems like her and Russell Crowe are the two names that pop up the most in the news regarding assault. Let's hope these two never cross paths.

Spoiled little Diva, who thinks that she can "get away" with what ever criminal offence she commits.

I bet she only gets angry when she does not get her own way, like a little child. She should grow up.........

Paladin said:
It seems like her and Russell Crowe are the two names that pop up the most in the news regarding assault. Let's hope these two never cross paths.
LOL. Or better yet... let's hope they do! :crazy:

Yeah, but what if they mate and produce a super-brat that assaults people left and right out of perceived self-entitlement?

Paladin said:
An even scarier thought is Naomi and Mike Tyson together. They did date at one time!

:loser: :loser: <---that's 2 losers! LOL!

She's horrible, that's all I can say about her.

Who the hell does she think she is?

She ran here to NSW for some peace and quiet, it was like, hey go back to where you came from, we don't want you lol :p

Paladin said:
He's done it once.

She's done it three times this year.

He's not in her league.

Does Naomi Campbell still model? I'm so out of the "famous people" loop... but does anyone know? :blowkiss:

mssheila said:
Does Naomi Campbell still model? I'm so out of the "famous people" loop... but does anyone know? :blowkiss:
Yep, she's like the perfect Halloween model - when she's on the catwalk, people pull away in fear for their person!!

Was she the model who assaulted someone on a plane a couple years back?

Malapoo said:
Was she the model who assaulted someone on a plane a couple years back?
Hi Malapoo,
Campbell had beaten so many people and gotten away with it.

Instead of the judge being "puzzled",he should have issued a bench warrant.
She was a no show at court;
link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

link
Naomi Campbell has yet to answer to any of the new charges of assault filed by Amanda Brack. What exactly is Amanda Brack charging? People Magazine had a few details - "In one instance, McCarthy said, Campbell struck Brack in the face with her Blackberry, slammed her against a wall and slapped her repeatedly across the face because a piece of her luggage got left behind during a trip to Brazil. He said Campbell threw a cell phone at Brack's face during a subsequent outburst at the model's New York apartment. During an April 2005 photo shoot in Morocco, McCarthy said, Campbell exploded in rage at Brack over a forgotten article of clothing. He said that Campbell left her assistant stranded in Morocco without funds, tore up her passport and threw it into the swimming pool and left her to pay the hotel bill. In a final incident at Campbell's Park Avenue home, she ripped a sweater Brack was wearing "off her neck" and accused the assistant of stealing the garment, McCarthy said."

dark_shadows said:
f the new charges of assault filed by Amanda Brack. What exactly is Amanda Brack charging? People Magazine had a few details - "In one instance, McCarthy said, Campbell struck Brack in the face with her Blackberry, slammed her against a wall and slapped her repeatedly across the face because a piece of her luggage got left behind during a trip to Brazil. He said Campbell threw a cell phone at Brack's face during a subsequent outburst at the model's New York apartment. During an April 2005 photo shoot in Morocco, McCarthy said, Campbell exploded in rage at Brack over a forgotten article of clothing. He said that Campbell left her assistant stranded in Morocco without funds, tore up her passport and threw it into the swimming pool and left her to pay the hotel bill. In a final incident at Campbell's Park Avenue home, she ripped a sweater Brack was wearing "off her neck" and accused the assistant of stealing the garment, McCarthy said."
Geez-I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my definition of a crappy job!

She has "committed" assault 8 times in 9 years. She has to go to New York to face "charges" of assault after she "threw" a cell phone at a hotel employee.

Now she has to face charges that she "assaulted" another person in England also. The women had "scratches" all over her face, that were raw and red.

Let me see what could be worse: I know, ask me......committing assault upon the "instructor" of her court ordered anger management course.

You think she just may have "a Diva syndrome".

JK.

CyberLaw said:
She has "committed" assault 8 times in 9 years. She has to go to New York to face "charges" of assault after she "threw" a cell phone at a hotel employee.

Now she has to face charges that she "assaulted" another person in England also. The women had "scratches" all over her face, that were raw and red.

Let me see what could be worse: I know, ask me......committing assault upon the "instructor" of her court ordered anger management course.

You think she just may have "a Diva syndrome".

JK.
Hi CyberLaw,:)

Thanks for posting the number of assault charges she has.
I do not know why she would think that she has the status of "Diva".She is a disgrace.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

She carries on like a spoilt brat.
Her modeling days will only last so long.........in the end she will be a bitter old woman......imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back