Thread: Suspect in FL Family Shootings In Custody

Suspect in FL Family Shootings In Custody

Just caught this on breaking news ticker...
    Don't have any other details but this article just posted on web.
    Could be case solved!

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...tn_flakillings

Thanks Wannabe,

That article had a lot of info in it we hadn't heard yet. We have another thread here on the killings, but I'm glad you started this thread as we have a whole new aspect to the case now with what we learned today.

Since they say here they believe the one who pulled the trigger is already in custody, this van they are looking for could be the vehicle the 5 were in when they stopped the family and robbed and killed them. This 5th guy must be the driver. I bet there is beaucoup evidence in that van

They just gave more news on a TV update. The 5th guy is not armed or dangerous they say - probably just the kid who drove his van for them. And they said they had ID'd the 4 people now arrested within 36 hours of the crime. It wasn't until the DEA produced a search warrant that they could arrest these people. I bet they found the gun, and it was a match to the bullets found at the scene. And I didn't know the brother was last seen in Matamouras Mexico.

I guess this is why the family could afford that expensive rent for the house with no regular employment. Pretty sad, isn't it, as he put his whole family in jeopardy by having whatever it was - drugs or cash - in the car with them there. Maybe he thought he would be less suspicious if he had his family with him.

Scandi

More of the story

The first link was 'hot off the press' and missin much detail.
    Here's an update.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...tn_flakillings

kk

Thanks Wannabe, I can't find this thread on the forum so came to look for it under your name. I'm going to post a link to this thread on the other one so they can read these articles too!

Scandi