777 users online (103 members and 674 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    23

    Smile British twins have different skin color

    "In a rare occurrence, boys inherited different genetic codes from mother"

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15447465...15773?GT1=8618

    This is pretty cool, and these are about the cutest babies I have ever seen!
    <------ Me, after a year in Iraq
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS! PLEASE SUPPORT THEM!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    433
    They are just as cute as they can be. I hope people leave them alone to enjoy life.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,176
    Las time a story like this was in the news it turned out the kids were fraternal twins, not identical, and the mother had sex with both her husband and he black boyfriend on the same day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    Las time a story like this was in the news it turned out the kids were fraternal twins, not identical, and the mother had sex with both her husband and he black boyfriend on the same day.
    That sounds like a soap opera storyline. LOL.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    Las time a story like this was in the news it turned out the kids were fraternal twins, not identical, and the mother had sex with both her husband and he black boyfriend on the same day.
    I'd be interested to see a link to such a story. i didn't think that were humanly possible.

    beautiful boys in the top story!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,997
    So Cute! How adoraby unique!
    I hope they always have good, positive experiences because of this!
    Above is my opinion only

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    This is crazy, they are so cute

    Has happened twice in Oz in the last couple of years, someone posted in the up to the minute just recently with the ones from Oz.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I'd be interested to see a link to such a story. i didn't think that were humanly possible.

    beautiful boys in the top story!
    There was a documentary about a white couple who conceived twins by in vitro. The couple had twins, one white, one black. It was later determined that the hospital hadn't sterilized the equipment properly and the woman's egg was fertilized by her husband's sperm and that of an unknown black man who had also deposited sperm at the hospital.

    This is a case with two multiracial parents having twins with different skin tones:

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp

    snip from article:
    Although occurrences of this nature sometimes occur when a woman conceives twins fathered by two different men, this was a much rarer case in which a single pairing produced twins with distinctly different physical attributes (e.g., skin tone, hair color, eye color) rather than a blending of their parents' characteristics
    Last edited by itsreenw; 10-28-2006 at 11:23 PM. Reason: spelling

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    There was a documentary about a white couple who conceived twins by in vitro. The couple had twins, one white, one black. It was later determined that the hospital hadn't sterilized the equipment properly and the woman's egg was fertilized by her husband's sperm and that of an unknown black man who had also deposited sperm at the hospital.

    This is a case with two multiracial parents having twins with different skin tones:

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp

    snip from article:

    Very interesting, thank you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a place called Vertigo
    Posts
    17,677
    They are just the sweetest little things.

    So adorable!
    I wish them all the happiness life has to offer.



    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/1544746...915773?GT1=8618


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Posts
    1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    This is a case with two multiracial parents having twins with different skin tones:

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp
    I remember reading about these girls before...they are so adorable!



Similar Threads

  1. Skin Cancer Awareness: Protect Your Skin
    By Jacie Estes in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 05:41 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:16 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:21 PM
  4. Twins marry Twins
    By Norma in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 07:43 PM