British twins have different skin color

Las time a story like this was in the news it turned out the kids were fraternal twins, not identical, and the mother had sex with both her husband and he black boyfriend on the same day.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Las time a story like this was in the news it turned out the kids were fraternal twins, not identical, and the mother had sex with both her husband and he black boyfriend on the same day.
That sounds like a soap opera storyline. LOL.

BillyGoatGruff said:

I'd be interested to see a link to such a story. i didn't think that were humanly possible.

beautiful boys in the top story! :)

So Cute! How adoraby unique!
I hope they always have good, positive experiences because of this!

This is crazy, they are so cute :)

Has happened twice in Oz in the last couple of years, someone posted in the up to the minute just recently with the ones from Oz.

Floh said:
I'd be interested to see a link to such a story. i didn't think that were humanly possible.

beautiful boys in the top story! :)
There was a documentary about a white couple who conceived twins by in vitro. The couple had twins, one white, one black. It was later determined that the hospital hadn't sterilized the equipment properly and the woman's egg was fertilized by her husband's sperm and that of an unknown black man who had also deposited sperm at the hospital.

This is a case with two multiracial parents having twins with different skin tones:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp

snip from article:
Although occurrences of this nature sometimes occur when a woman conceives twins fathered by two different men, this was a much rarer case in which a single pairing produced twins with distinctly different physical attributes (e.g., skin tone, hair color, eye color) rather than a blending of their parents' characteristics

itsreenw said:
There was a documentary about a white couple who conceived twins by in vitro. The couple had twins, one white, one black. It was later determined that the hospital hadn't sterilized the equipment properly and the woman's egg was fertilized by her husband's sperm and that of an unknown black man who had also deposited sperm at the hospital.

This is a case with two multiracial parents having twins with different skin tones:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp

snip from article:

Very interesting, thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member