763 users online (131 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

German Love Witch

I didn't know where to put this so I thought the current events thread would work.. hehe

I got a kick out of this.. too funny... I still don't understand why someone would pay money for this sort of stuff..

BERLIN - A German woman won a lawsuit against a “love witch” who failed to induce her ex-boyfriend to come back with rituals under the full moon designed to cast a spell over him, a Munich court said Monday.

“The witch lost,” said Munich district court spokeswoman Ingrid Kaps. The ‘love witch’ was ordered to return her 1,000 euro ($1,300) fee and pay “several hundred euros” in costs.

“The plaintiff was in despair after her boyfriend left and tried to get him to return with help from a woman who calls herself a ‘love witch’,” she added. “The court has ruled it was a service that was ‘objectively impossible’ to render.”

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15480946/?GT1=8618

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    I didn't know where to put this so I thought the current events thread would work.. hehe

I got a kick out of this.. too funny... I still don't understand why someone would pay money for this sort of stuff..

BERLIN - A German woman won a lawsuit against a “love witch” who failed to induce her ex-boyfriend to come back with rituals under the full moon designed to cast a spell over him, a Munich court said Monday.

“The witch lost,” said Munich district court spokeswoman Ingrid Kaps. The ‘love witch’ was ordered to return her 1,000 euro ($1,300) fee and pay “several hundred euros” in costs.

“The plaintiff was in despair after her boyfriend left and tried to get him to return with help from a woman who calls herself a ‘love witch’,” she added. “The court has ruled it was a service that was ‘objectively impossible’ to render.”

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15480946/?GT1=8618
    Oh thanks for posting, cross that off my Christmas list.

I guess she didn't use Love Potion #9...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails

Good one, PD!

Where's Ember when you need her? I want her professional opinion.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

LOL...she probablly would have still sued.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Where's Ember when you need her? I want her professional opinion.
    lol, SCM....I've been out for a while...my "professional" opinion is that this woman got robbed! But thank goodness she got her money back and then some.

A true "witch" never charges for her services. It goes against the creed. Like when I do tarot readings...I would never, ever charge....you're supposed to be pure of heart and intention...you can't be when all you see is $$$$!
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ember
    lol, SCM....I've been out for a while...my "professional" opinion is that this woman got robbed! But thank goodness she got her money back and then some.

A true "witch" never charges for her services. It goes against the creed. Like when I do tarot readings...I would never, ever charge....you're supposed to be pure of heart and intention...you can't be when all you see is $$$$!
    Hey Ember,

A Blessed Samhain & A Sweet Halloween to you and yours!

SCM
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Hey Ember,

A Blessed Samhain & A Sweet Halloween to you and yours!

SCM
    Thanks SCM! Right back at ya!
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~