The Wiggles

narlacat said:
Oh no!

I love the Wiggles.
The yellow Wiggle is my fave, I hope he is going to be okay.

Yellow Wiggle has 'health worries'

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=61825
Well that is sad......the entire neighborhood of kids are here and I dare not tell them a Wiggles is sick. They love the wiggles. Some of them saw the Wiggles while in America. I hope he just gets well real fast and .....I think I will skip telling them this moment. Whew.......too much candy here......bags and bags full...and the doorbell is still ringing as we speak......Happy Halloween.....
Trick or Treat and Thank You........Sunday ( none for me please);)

My son LOVES them. I hope he is going to be OK. I wonder what is going on with him?:waitasec:

Gee, he is young for health issues like that. He is probably the most important Wiggle. Maybe he has ticker issues.Poor yellow Wiggle.

This is terrible. We are HUGE Wiggles fans in this house and have been to see them live two times. They are brilliant musicians - so appealing to children. Best wishes to Greg Page and family.

Fainting can sometimes relate to emotional issues....let's hope that he is just stressed out, and perhaps overworked, and that a good rest will restore his energy and vitality. Fingers crossed!!

dingo said:
The yellow Wiggle is my favoutite too..Im always singing Hot Pototo Hot Patato..pretty sad seeing as I have no children in the house:)
LOL Dingo, well you can't miss them, even if you haven't got kids.

solidarity said:
Fainting can sometimes relate to emotional issues....let's hope that he is just stressed out, and perhaps overworked, and that a good rest will restore his energy and vitality. Fingers crossed!!
That's what I was thinking, yep fingers crossed!

southcitymom said:
This is terrible. We are HUGE Wiggles fans in this house and have been to see them live two times. They are brilliant musicians - so appealing to children. Best wishes to Greg Page and family.
I've never seen them live South, they must have been fun!!
Mines too old to be into the Wiggles now...

The Wiggles used to be in another band, The Cockroaches, they never really did that well, maybe on the pub circuit but they never made it really big...had a couple of hits I think...Dingo you remember??
Were they all in the Cockroaches??

kazzbar said:
Gee, he is young for health issues like that. He is probably the most important Wiggle. Maybe he has ticker issues.Poor yellow Wiggle.
Chuckle Kazz, yes poor yellow Wiggle.

narlacat said:

The Wiggles used to be in another band, The Cockroaches, they never really did that well, maybe on the pub circuit but they never made it really big...had a couple of hits I think...Dingo you remember??
It was so cool and a total happy fluke. My sister was being courted by a doctor friend who had treated The Wiggles while they were in town. As a thank you, The Wiggles gave him four free tickets. My sister passed them on to us and they were front row and dead center. So fun!

Usually when The Wiggles tour, shows are sold out immediately unless you want to pay scalping prices on Ebay! I read an article earlier this year that The Wiggles were the wealthiest Australians. That was nice to know because they spread such good cheer.

southcitymom said:
It was so cool and a total happy fluke. My sister was being courted by a doctor friend who had treated The Wiggles while they were in town. As a thank you, The Wiggles gave him four free tickets. My sister passed them on to us and they were front row and dead center. So fun!

Usually when The Wiggles tour, shows are sold out immediately unless you want to pay scalping prices on Ebay! I read an article earlier this year that The Wiggles were the wealthiest Australians. That was nice to know because they spread such good cheer.
I didn't know that South, but sure- they would have to be rich!

They do spread good cheer, they obviously enjoy what they do.

narlacat said:

Ive just done a bit of searching and found some trivia about the Wiggles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wiggles#History

narlacat said:
I didn't know that South, but sure- they would have to be rich!

They do spread good cheer, they obviously enjoy what they do.
Another funny Wiggles story...I had some trashy gossip magazine lying around and it was opened to a picrure of Sharon Stone and her young son posing with The Wiggles. My older son saw it and was all indignant, wanting to know why he and his brother hadn't gotten to have their picture taken with The Wiggles..I tried to explain that we were mere commoners, but my son wasn't buying it!:)

Gosh, I have no idea who the Wiggles are... I'm sorry the one is having health issues..

dingo said:
The yellow Wiggle is my favoutite too..Im always singing Hot Pototo Hot Patato..pretty sad seeing as I have no children in the house:)
I'm so glad to hear other grown ups do this :D.

I do have children who are into the Wiggles. I guess we'll have to keep Greg Page in our prayers and hope that his doctors figure out what's going on soon.

southcitymom said:
Another funny Wiggles story...I had some trashy gossip magazine lying around and it was opened to a picrure of Sharon Stone and her young son posing with The Wiggles. My older son saw it and was all indignant, wanting to know why he and his brother hadn't gotten to have their picture taken with The Wiggles..I tried to explain that we were mere commoners, but my son wasn't buying it!:)
What a stroke of luck you got free tickets South :)

Funny, kids are priceless arent they?

Oh and thanks Dingo, guess what I've been singing in my head all day LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth