1217 users online (212 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IN - Stephanie Wagner, 16, Winamac, 31 Oct 2006

ALERT STATUS: Alert
    DATE OF ALERT: 11/01/06
    TIME OF ALERT: 11:50 am

PAGE UPDATED: 11/01/06
    BROADCAST SCRIPT:
    * Read exactly as written
    Download Script:
    The Cass County Sheriff's Department is investigating an abducted child from 911 North Plymouth Road, Winamac, IN. Winamac is located approximately 20 miles North of Logansport, IN. Stephanie Faye Wagner, date of birth 03-29-1990, a white female, 5 foot 3 inches tall, 109 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. Stephanie Faye Wagner was last seen at 9:00 pm October 31, 2006 at the Indian Head Resturant, 911 North Plymouth Road, Winamac, IN, and is believed to be in extreme danger. Stephanie Faye Wagner was wearing black pants, white t-shirt and pink tennis shoes. Cass County Sheriff's Department says Stephanie Faye Wagner was last seen with Danny R. Rouse date of birth 05-05-55 a white male, 5 foot 10 inches, 205 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Danny Rouse is known to drive a dark blue 1987 Ford F-250 truck with Indiana plate number 262060L. If you have any information on Stephanie Faye Wagner please contact Cass County Sheriff's Department at 1-888-58AMBER.

Photo at http://www.amberalertindiana.com/
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 11-01-2006 at 11:24 PM.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Thanks Dark, my eyes are peeled....
    Just googled it, upper part of the state...
    Water and a few parks around......

Here is a link with a picture of the young lady.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5619249&nav=9Tah

This link says that the person of interest is being questioned. But the girl and his vehicle still have not been located.

http://www.amberalertindiana.com/

Just read that this creep served over 25 years in Kansas for the murder of a 5 year old. He shouldn't have been let out, period.

If there are any updates please let us know. Prayers for her safe return.

Local Fox affiliate in Indianapolis reporting that Stephanie has been found dead. Very sketchy details at this time. Police to give more info in about 30 minutes.

A little more info - her body was found in a corn field about six miles from her home. The man last seen with her (and who worked with her at the restaurant) showed up for work this morning. He was questioned and apparently gave enough info to take him into custody. He'll be in court tomorrow.

Here's another argument for permanently locking up (or worse) murderers. Anyone who could kill a 5 y.o. is really not fit to live.

Well that's depressing. *sighs* May she RIP and the Lord be with her family.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I was so hoping for a happy ending to this I pray for her family and friends. What a lovely young lady. Rest in peace Stephanie.

Opie-I agree with you, anyone who could kill a five year old is not fit to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Here's another argument for permanently locking up (or worse) murderers. Anyone who could kill a 5 y.o. is really not fit to live.
    Ditto to that!

Creep ought to be hung up by his gonads.

Quote Originally Posted by deespoohbear
    Ditto to that!

Creep ought to be hung up by his gonads.
    I would like to apologize in advance for this: What gonads?

I know I could use a mood lightener after reading yet another sad ending to a beautiful person's life

Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    I would like to apologize in advance for this: What gonads?

I know I could use a mood lightener after reading yet another sad ending to a beautiful person's life
    His testicles. How in the hell was he out on the steets after being in prison for murder?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast