1032 users online (197 members and 835 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    482

    Talking Brad Pitt In All His Glory

    And I do mean ALL his glory!!! Has anyone seen the sneak peek of Vanity Fair's cover with Braddy Poo in white, water soaked undies?????

    http://www.vanityfair.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by kidzndogznme
    And I do mean ALL his glory!!! Has anyone seen the sneak peek of Vanity Fair's cover with Braddy Poo in white, water soaked undies?????

    http://www.vanityfair.com/

    Yeah I've seen it. He's got his boxers in a twist because of it though:
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/31/brads-...ty-fair-cover/


    He's such a bore lately. It's his third VF cover in as many years.

    JMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, TN
    Posts
    1,221
    Damn he is fine.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    Damn he is fine.
    He does look good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,103
    Brad looks like he is, well, uh, hung.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaStar
    Brad looks like he is, well, uh, hung.
    Now I did not notice that, I am going to go back and check it. Where is Jeana at!!! I am sure she will check for us!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    808
    I remember the candids of paltrow and pitt from a few years back. It was about the size of his thumb, so unless he took to Jelqing, I would say he's isn't hung...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    I remember the candids of paltrow and pitt from a few years back. It was about the size of his thumb, so unless he took to Jelqing, I would say he's isn't hung...
    Ummm, the picture someone sent me (was it Cass, or Jeana?) indicated there was no deficiency.


    ...then there's the Tommy Lee matter......

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    Ummm, the picture someone sent me (was it Cass, or Jeana?) indicated there was no deficiency.


    ...then there's the Tommy Lee matter......
    I want to hear about the Tommy Lee matter!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    I remember the candids of paltrow and pitt from a few years back. It was about the size of his thumb, so unless he took to Jelqing, I would say he's isn't hung...
    LOL..
    welllllllll either way, i wouldn't mind 'having a go at it'


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I want to hear about the Tommy Lee matter!
    All you need girlfriend is too see a pic! He is Hung!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Minnesota-land of loons
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    All you need girlfriend is too see a pic! He is Hung!

    I saw the bootleg tape of his honeymoon on the boat w/ Pam. OOOOh boy. That thing sceeeered me.

    Eve

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by eve
    I saw the bootleg tape of his honeymoon on the boat w/ Pam. OOOOh boy. That thing sceeeered me.

    Eve
    LOL, I think it scared quite a few....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    All you need girlfriend is too see a pic! He is Hung!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    All you need girlfriend is too see a pic! He is Hung!
    Yup, Tommy is my husband idol in that area.. hehe ok, I need to explain that Hubby has that video with Pammy pooh doing the oral deed on Mr. Well Hung.. Yup, hubby wished he had Tommys hungness... hehe However, I love my hubbies just as it is.. to me it's perfect all the way around... fits perfectly all the way around, too...


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Brad Pitt commercial
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:35 PM
  2. Rachel Ray Dissing Oprah??? and Brad Pitt!
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. Brad Pitt Doing Some Good In New Orleans
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:33 AM