726 users online (107 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nude Hiker

The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".

He certainly takes the beauty of nature to another level heeheehee~

Isn't he darned cold? Must use a lot of sunscreen, too.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

just wondering

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh
    The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...