716 users online (74 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Kanye West Sore Loser at MTV Europe Awards

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) - Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop artist but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

Kanye apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends." In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8L5JBHO0.html

What a loser, I think he needs a bigger ego!
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

Haha, I wonder if the video for this is on YouTube.

He is just a LOSER period. His ego is bigger than my state.

I hated that Rolling Stone cover of him as Jesus.

I so wish his star would burn out already....he's a disgrace

After I what he did/said at the Katrina benefit show that Faith Hill & Tim McGraw helped organize, I have never had any use for him. Well, never did before then either, but after that...just can't stand him. I loved the look of Mike Myers face though...you could just tell he wanted to disappear or tell him to shut up. He just wants his 15 minutes.
    ~*~Think Globally, Act Locally! Please Recycle! ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ember
    I so wish his star would burn out already....he's a disgrace

After I what he did/said at the Katrina benefit show that Faith Hill & Tim McGraw helped organize, I have never had any use for him. Well, never did before then either, but after that...just can't stand him. I loved the look of Mike Myers face though...you could just tell he wanted to disappear or tell him to shut up. He just wants his 15 minutes.

ember,

What did he say at the Katrina event? I couldn't believe he actuallly got up there and had a fit, what a loser!!

Jubie

Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    ember,

What did he say at the Katrina event? I couldn't believe he actuallly got up there and had a fit, what a loser!!

Jubie
    Oh, it was his turn, he was on w/Mike Myers, to introduce a clip of all the tragedy that was going on...and he totally went off his lines that he was supposed to read and started ranting ...he said "George Bush hates black people" and all this other crap. Mike Myers looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The network cut him off and the cameras switched to backstage. I think it was cut out when it aired on the west coast. Just so totally not cool! If you have an opinion, fine....but there is time & place...he was just soapboxing....has no class or cooth....

ETA: And this benefit was barely days after all of the disaster....

Thanks Ember,

What a goof ball, he sure is full of himself. Someone like that can be dangerous.

Jubie

Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    Thanks Ember,

What a goof ball, he sure is full of himself. Someone like that can be dangerous.

Jubie
    Yep... I agree. I hate to say it but, imo, he needs a good ol' fashion a$$ whooping to bring him back to reality ...someday he'll pee in the wrong persons pocket and it will happen! His attitude is way too much !

Quote Originally Posted by ember
    Oh, it was his turn, he was on w/Mike Myers, to introduce a clip of all the tragedy that was going on...and he totally went off his lines that he was supposed to read and started ranting ...he said "George Bush hates black people" and all this other crap. Mike Myers looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The network cut him off and the cameras switched to backstage. I think it was cut out when it aired on the west coast. Just so totally not cool! If you have an opinion, fine....but there is time & place...he was just soapboxing....has no class or cooth....

ETA: And this benefit was barely days after all of the disaster....
    Kanye is always ranting. His ego is enormous. I never could stand the dope anyway. His 15 minutes of fame is about up.

Gozgals

I will always remember the look on Mike Myers face, it was so "telling", he looked at West like he was from another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    I will always remember the look on Mike Myers face, it was so "telling", he looked at West like he was from another planet.
    Mike Myers face was HILARIOUS! I know it was serious subject all the way around, but it was priceless!
    Above is my opinion only

Is his 15 minutes up, yet? A LOT of these rappers have been sore losers over the years, I've noticed. 50 Cent, etc. But this one takes the cake!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    I would love to see a picture of that!

Here you go!

Link to video of it Click

Link to YouTube video of Kanye's outburst during Katrina event with Mike Meyers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast