Kanye West Sore Loser at MTV Europe Awards

SpongeBathHotPants

❤️ Know your worth and add tax ❤️
Reaction score
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) - Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop artist but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

Kanye apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends." In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061103/D8L5JBHO0.html

What a loser, I think he needs a bigger ego!

Haha, I wonder if the video for this is on YouTube.

He is just a LOSER period. His ego is bigger than my state.

I hated that Rolling Stone cover of him as Jesus.

I so wish his star would burn out already....he's a disgrace :hand:

After I what he did/said at the Katrina benefit show that Faith Hill & Tim McGraw helped organize, I have never had any use for him. Well, never did before then either, but after that...just can't stand him. I loved the look of Mike Myers face though...you could just tell he wanted to disappear or tell him to shut up. He just wants his 15 minutes. :loser: :loser: :loser:

ember said:
I so wish his star would burn out already....he's a disgrace :hand:

After I what he did/said at the Katrina benefit show that Faith Hill & Tim McGraw helped organize, I have never had any use for him. Well, never did before then either, but after that...just can't stand him. I loved the look of Mike Myers face though...you could just tell he wanted to disappear or tell him to shut up. He just wants his 15 minutes. :loser: :loser: :loser:

ember,

What did he say at the Katrina event? I couldn't believe he actuallly got up there and had a fit, what a loser!! :loser:

Jubie

jubie said:
ember,

What did he say at the Katrina event? I couldn't believe he actuallly got up there and had a fit, what a loser!! :loser:

Jubie
Oh, it was his turn, he was on w/Mike Myers, to introduce a clip of all the tragedy that was going on...and he totally went off his lines that he was supposed to read and started ranting ...he said "George Bush hates black people" and all this other crap. Mike Myers looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The network cut him off and the cameras switched to backstage. I think it was cut out when it aired on the west coast. Just so totally not cool! If you have an opinion, fine....but there is time & place...he was just soapboxing....has no class or cooth....:loser:

ETA: And this benefit was barely days after all of the disaster....:slap:

Thanks Ember,

What a goof ball, he sure is full of himself. Someone like that can be dangerous.

Jubie

jubie said:
Thanks Ember,

What a goof ball, he sure is full of himself. Someone like that can be dangerous.

Jubie
Yep... I agree. I hate to say it but, imo, he needs a good ol' fashion a$$ whooping to bring him back to reality :slap: :slap: :slap: ...someday he'll pee in the wrong persons pocket and it will happen! His attitude is way too much !:croc:

ember said:
Oh, it was his turn, he was on w/Mike Myers, to introduce a clip of all the tragedy that was going on...and he totally went off his lines that he was supposed to read and started ranting ...he said "George Bush hates black people" and all this other crap. Mike Myers looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The network cut him off and the cameras switched to backstage. I think it was cut out when it aired on the west coast. Just so totally not cool! If you have an opinion, fine....but there is time & place...he was just soapboxing....has no class or cooth....:loser:

ETA: And this benefit was barely days after all of the disaster....:slap:
Kanye is always ranting. His ego is enormous. I never could stand the dope anyway. His 15 minutes of fame is about up.:twocents:

Gozgals

I will always remember the look on Mike Myers face, it was so "telling", he looked at West like he was from another planet.

CyberLaw said:
I will always remember the look on Mike Myers face, it was so "telling", he looked at West like he was from another planet.

Mike Myers face was HILARIOUS! I know it was serious subject all the way around, but it was priceless!

Is his 15 minutes up, yet? A LOT of these rappers have been sore losers over the years, I've noticed. 50 Cent, etc. But this one takes the cake!

CyberLaw said:
I would love to see a picture of that!

Kanye West is pathetic... yet he will be praised by the black community..just wait and see. :doh:

Since KW thinks he is in the same league as Jesus Christ (vis-a-vis the Rolling Stone cover), it doesn't surprise me that he thinks he needs to correct the people giving out the awards on things. The truth is that KW did not grow up poor or impoverished. He was not deprived of a good education or homelife. He needs to get a grip on himself. He, along w/many others, are examples of why I hate hip-hop. I live in Memphis. Need I say more than (Memphis) Three Six Mafia winning "best song" at the oscars for "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" over all the other wonderful songs. One of them lives in my neighborhood. He's a nice-enough young man. But the feeling of entitlement by people like Kanye is enough to make me puke. It's like when Madonna said she grew up in the "white ghetto" when her father was an executive with Chrysler in Detroit. Give me a break and quit whining.

Shout Out To "Malibu's Most Wanted"!!!!

JMO

By the way, after viewing the clip, is he drunk or what? He's telling the announcer that "I never saw your video, no offense to you". Didn't he mean to say that to the other two performers on stage who had just won?

He said "the integrity of this awards show is compromised if I don't win.". Talk about grandiose delusions. Come on, Kanye. No one down here in Memphis is afraid of you. We're #2 in the nation for murders and violent crimes. Why don't you come on down here and spread the word? Because you've never really lived a day on a dangerous street in your whole life, that's why!

Back to Sinatra and Deano for me.......chow

I'm sorry but I've never heard of this Kanye West person,probably because I stopped listening to current music after 1996 lol---but from what Ive seen briefly on the tabloid shows,most of the "celebrities/music artists" these days sort of look like they crawled out from under a rock

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is my favorite "no way!" moment with him. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]COCKY WEST: 'I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE' [/size][/font]

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky%20west%20i%20should%20be%20in%20the%20bible_09_02_2006

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back