Area man charged with bestiality on a dead dog

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.
Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4 :loser: :eek:

Ugggggh...is that sick or what? What makes it so bad is the freak is from my hometown. I posted the story on the thread where a man's wife took pictures of her hubby doing the same thing to their dog. Sick, sick, sick.

for chissakes.... do we really have to post EVERY sick, demented story that occurs in the world on here?? OK,, we all KNOW the guy is a sick focker and he should go to jail, be in an institution, etc. etc. etc. but is EVERY sick thing that happens (beastialty, beastiality with a dead dog.,, what's next?? a beastiality-dead-dog-orgy with sex offenders and children?) really worthy of putting on here? why even give it any more attention than it already has??? (i didn't even read the story btw-- who would want to!?!)

reb said:
for chissakes.... do we really have to post EVERY sick, demented story that occurs in the world on here?? OK,, we all KNOW the guy is a sick focker and he should go to jail, be in an institution, etc. etc. etc. but is EVERY sick thing that happens (beastialty, beastiality with a dead dog.,, what's next?? a beastiality-dead-dog-orgy with sex offenders and children?) really worthy of putting on here? why even give it any more attention than it already has??? (i didn't even read the story btw-- who would want to!?!)
I read it - kind of like a train wreck. Just the title made me PHYSICALLY shudder, which is a reaction I do not often have. The freaky factor makes it post worthy.... but I can see your point of asking "who would want to" if you mean who would read it and think "wow, now there's an idea for the weekend."

reb said:
I think that this thread is clearly labeled. You can bypass all that don't interest you. ;)

This is just NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :sick: :loser:

What a sick freak.:eek: I dont even think counseling could help that "man".

reb said:

sorry man if you didnt like the post.i just thought this story was fitting for this section.just bizarre sick and wrong.

i'm sorry,, nothing personal-- and yes it certainly does fit!! i just wonder about the world and if these things should be given so much attention. i just feel like the media picks up on every single sick story out there (and things keep getting sicker & sicker) and everyone wants to look at it- as the other poster said- like a bad car accident. but i wonder if that's healthy. just something to think about. i wasn't really attacking you, just the idea of it.

reb said:
i'm sorry,, nothing personal-- and yes it certainly does fit!! i just wonder about the world and if these things should be given so much attention. i just feel like the media picks up on every single sick story out there (and things keep getting sicker & sicker) and everyone wants to look at it- as the other poster said- like a bad car accident. but i wonder if that's healthy. just something to think about. i wasn't really attacking you, just the idea of it.
I'm sure there is research out there about the psycological impact (good or bad, I don't know the answer.) I do see a trend that society is becoming desensitized because of so much of this stuff out there. Especially if you hang around teenagers today. I hung out with three this weekend - my own daughter bought the skull of a mule at Mule Days and I thought about how at her age, my grandmother would have been horrified at the very idea someone would sell it. Times are changing, and maybe this is part of why... but as individuals, maybe it's a healthy outlet for us - or not.

Maybe he was the one that killed the dog as well. Some kind of sick getting back at his girlfriend thing? Hope she isn't his girlfriend any longer.

tmorse6570 said:
Maybe he was the one that killed the dog as well. Some kind of sick getting back at his girlfriend thing? Hope she isn't his girlfriend any longer.
Oh the horror of trying to be intimate with a guy who'd do something like that! Nope, I'll bet she hit the first pharmacy she could find for some gasoline strength douche and then left the country!

Geez.

Some people are even more desperate than me.

That is truly disgusting.

GlitchWizard said:
:blushing: Count me in the desperate but picky club!
I don't find these situations bizarre at all, just freakin sick. So tired of reading about people abusing animals. Wish we could just lock them all up in cages and throw away the keys.

So tired of the disgust.:furious: :furious:

Gozgals.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
...later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.
Skin is crawling....must shower....until morning.

GlitchWizard said:
Four or five DAYS?

Okay, now I can't fathom that.
Glitch, just makes you sick doesn't it? Makes me want to get my hands on this sicko myself and show him some real kick azz.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back