822 users online (112 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

FL - Jessica Vargas Biatriz, 4, Sanford, 4 Nov 2006

http://www.local6.com/news/10247291/detail.html

Picture at link.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Authorities have issued a missing child alert for a 4-year-old Sanford girl who is believed to be in danger.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is looking for Jessica Vargas. The girl is said to be 3 feet tall and 40 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

She was last seen at the 2500 block of South Oak Avenue and authorities say she is likely in the company of Leticia Beatrice-Martinez. Beatrice-Martinez is said to be about 5 feet two inches tall and weight 125 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes.

They were last seen in a white, four door sedan. If you have any information about their whereabouts the Sanford police department is asking you to call 407-417-7866.

Nancy Grace covered this last night:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../06/ng.01.html

GRACE: In Sanford, Florida, a father is attacked, nearly fatally, all in an effort to get his 4-year-old daughter away from him. She has now been kidnapped. To the editor of the "Sanford Herald," Steve Parity is with us.

Steve, what happened?

STEVE PARADIS, EDITOR, "SANFORD HERALD": Well, Nancy, this is what we know. On Saturday night, just before 10:00, a woman named Leticia Martinez and four men knocked on the door of an apartment here in Sanford, and police said Leticia demanded the return of her daughter. That`s Jessica Vargas Beatriz, who is 4.

And Jessica, the daughter, who was with her biological father, Eduardo Vargas, he was in the apartment and refused to hand her over. A fight ensued, and four men in the apartment, including the father, were stabbed in the fight. And one of the men who lived in the apartment, a guy named Osman Riviera Alvardo (ph), 29 years old, he died later in the hospital.

~much more at link~

I really hope this little girl is found soon , safe and unharmed.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    I really hope this little girl is found soon , safe and unharmed.
    I hope so too. Her mother sounds like a very dangerous person. Not to speak of the four men with her.

Has anything been heard about this little girl?

Any news?
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!