1070 users online (237 members and 833 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Way to go, Britt!

http://www.tmz.com/

Britney Spears Files for Divorce
    Posted Nov 7th 2006 3:47PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Break-Ups, Britney and Kevin

Britney Spears has filed a petition for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Spears filed legal papers today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.

As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Sept. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she flaunted her incredible revamped physique during a surprise appearance on David Letterman's show. Sources tell TMZ there was no single reason for Britney pulling the plug, rather, it was "a string of events."

Spears has hired powerhouse celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has repped a number of celebs, including Angelina Jolie, Nick Lachey and Kiefer Sutherland. We're told Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe asked Wasser to rep both of them in their split, but Wasser declined for personal reasons.

I hope in the future she will be a little more of an adult. I can not say as though I have too much sympathy for her, she is a homewercker, she knew KFed was involved with a pregnant woman and still went after him and was dating him while his ex was alone, pregnant with his baby. Money doesn't take you out of the white trash club. I can only hope she can get her career back.

Well this was long overdue!

He has been involved in pro wrestling the last few weeks, reportedly making about $15k per appearance, to help promote his new album.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

FINALLY

Why am I surprised? This is Britney thats being talked about! LOL

Amen. Yay. While I feel bad that she has two children under 2 years old right now, I am happy for Britney. Being the same age as her (well, about 8 months older), I've always identified with her and secretly rooted for her. This news makes me immeasurably happy. I probably should feel bad for saying that, but honestly, she looked miserable a lot of the time with Kevin. I hope she finds the happiness she deserves.

It's kind of amazing that this was posted an hour ago at one of my favorite sites and it's already at 1000+ comments.
    Please read up on the murder of Dr. David Cornbleet here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45720

Finally! He has to be one of the biggest scumbag losers on the face of this earth. I bet Britt's parents are relieved.
    Amy

Dark_Night, to promote his new album at wrestling matches?? lol that's a perfect spot for his white trash "music"--too bad even THAT promotion isn't working--too funny----anyway,way to go Britney,it appears she's growing up and boy was she smart to get that ironclad pre-nup--

Quote Originally Posted by Ike
    Finally! He has to be one of the biggest scumbag losers on the face of this earth. I bet Britt's parents are relieved.
    This was worth repeating !!!
    Racing Doesn't Lie

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

i'm pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

i'm pleased.
    HEY!! those guys kinda resemble KFED..hehe

Nothing that a couple of kids and a few years in age (maturity) can't help. All of us think we know it all when we're young just not as publicly as she has endured. Hopefully the light bulb went off in her head and she's a little wiser than she was before. I'm sure she'll have plenty of nannies to take care of the kids...I'm sure she won't suffer in that regard.

Isn't that 4 kids now to pay child support on???

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Golly gee, this surprises the crap outta me...... Talk about total shock!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by santos1014
    Isn't that 4 kids now to pay child support on???
    Gotta have income for that!!

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast