Denise Richards threw a computer and it hit...

Because our society has this obscene obsession with adoring celebrities (which makes me sick, they are just people), all these celebs think they can act however they want and we'll still love them and owe them something.

And, on that note, if the adoring public didn't slober and faint over every piece of gossip about them and every photo that gets taken, these photographers and the media would back off and find another way to make money.

This woman, or anyone for that matter, could have been killed by her temper tantrum.

LisainWV said:
Because our society has this obscene obsession with adoring celebrities (which makes me sick, they are just people), all these celebs think they can act however they want and we'll still love them and owe them something.

And, on that note, if the adoring public didn't slober and faint over every piece of gossip about them and every photo that gets taken, these photographers and the media would back off and find another way to make money.

This woman, or anyone for that matter, could have been killed by her temper tantrum.
She could have, an 80 year old. What if there was a woman walking a baby in a stroller.:eek:

michelle said:
She could have, an 80 year old. What if there was a woman walking a baby in a stroller.:eek:
Im just glad she wasnt seriously injured.I cant stand Denise Richards anyway, she is such a backstabbing little tramp.The way she took her friends hubby was beyond disgusting.

LisainWV said:

Yes but they know what they are in for when the become famous and if they really didn't like it they could attemp to have a private life. May celebs do. Take Joaquin Phoenix for example. I find Denise Richards to be about as classy as her ex cahrlie Sheen.

cynpat2000 said:
Im just glad she wasnt seriously injured.I cant stand Denise Richards anyway, she is such a backstabbing little tramp.The way she took her friends hubby was beyond disgusting.
LOL, That made me laugh out loud.

Generally I am of the mind that society is too sue happy, but when it comes to bad behavior of the rich, I say HAVE AT 'EM. But this woman is too much a lady (at her age she grew up when we still COULD raise ladies) to do so.

That beech makes me sick! Who does she think she is throwing anything off a balconey? Seriously she could of really hurt someone. I agree she is a scanky tramp! 80 yr old ladies family needs to show her what happens over a tizzt fit! What a azz........money or no money who did she think she was??????

She should be charged imo. They make it sound like she won't be because the old lady isn't interested. It's not up to her. The police should do their duty because I tell ya, if that was you or me we'd be on our way to Court.

j2mirish said:
and she said Charlie had a temper---:waitasec:
never did like her---what a nice tantrum---
Maybe Charlie can use this in the divorce to show her anger management issues.

She should be charged. Wouldn't that fall under something like reckless endangerment???

Charlie Sheen was on some talk show recently and was basically stating how he was glad that Denise was with someone who was a good man.

That was strange to me. They are all wacked.

I don't really have an opinion on Denise Richards, other than I would LOVE to know how she got back in shape so quickly after having her kids. I guess it's probably easy, though, when you can afford to have a personal trainer & chef at your beck and call.

julianne said:
I don't really have an opinion on Denise Richards, other than I would LOVE to know how she got back in shape so quickly after having her kids. I guess it's probably easy, though, when you can afford to have a personal trainer & chef at your beck and call.

Yes....and 3 hours a day to just spend on yourself excercizing!:crazy:

jilly said:
Yes....and 3 hours a day to just spend on yourself excercizing!:crazy:
Exactly. While the hired help and nanny take care of your kids so you don't have to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you don't want to be bothered
by Papparazzi, DON'T become an actress. (or model, etc.)

Seriously I don't know why LE never pressed charges? Was its because she is a movie star???? She is a whack job & deserves no sympathy. Can you imagine how hard that laptop hit them little ladies? I wish the 2 ladies families would step in & have the book thrown at her. She deserves it!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back