749 users online (118 members and 631 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Patsy's headstone

Does anyone know if Patsy's headstone is up yet? I tried to locate it to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by santos1014
    Does anyone know if Patsy's headstone is up yet? I tried to locate it to no avail.
    I tend to think it is not. John has not flown to Georgia since early in September, when there was no headstone, and one would think that he would make a priority of being present when it was put in place.

Also, if it took a whole year before deciding what words to put on JonBenet's headstone, I can only imagine the difficulty John is having in figuring out what to put on Patsy's grave. After all, Patsy herself is not around to tell John what he should decide the exact public-relations wording should be , and make no mistake, John knows full well that every single character of every single word is going to be considered as Patsy's ultimate life and case legacy, and he cannot afford to be either modest about her or too enthusiastic.
    "That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." -- Anne Elk

Ahhh, I just had a creative moment...

Epitaph for her headstone...

Beloved Mother and Wife
    Illustrator and Artist
    Tender-Hearted Sister
    Cherished Daughter
    Heaven is Yours...

Quote Originally Posted by why_nutt
    I tend to think it is not. John has not flown to Georgia since early in September, when there was no headstone, and one would think that he would make a priority of being present when it was put in place.

Also, if it took a whole year before deciding what words to put on JonBenet's headstone, I can only imagine the difficulty John is having in figuring out what to put on Patsy's grave. After all, Patsy herself is not around to tell John what he should decide the exact public-relations wording should be , and make no mistake, John knows full well that every single character of every single word is going to be considered as Patsy's ultimate life and case legacy, and he cannot afford to be either modest about her or too enthusiastic.
    where is john living now?
    Patience is genius......author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ellen13
    where is john living now?
    Somewhat in Charlevoix in a small house. I say "somewhat," because in a literal sense, his flight records show that it was not until the past two weeks that he had, in fact, lived there for more than two weeks at a time. Most of the months before and after Patsy's death have been spent by him all over the country, in Tennessee, Wisconsin, Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, just many places, where he would stay sometimes overnight and sometimes for days in a row.

(It was a good thing the voters of Charlevoix did not believe John when he told them during his 2004 campaign that Michigan was his true home, because in his times of greatest stress, during Patsy's illness and death and during the Karr fiasco, at a time when you would think he would want the comfort of his hometown and his close friends there the most, the record shows that he spent the least time there. Clearly it was not really the place he felt like "home" was.)
    "That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." -- Anne Elk

...I don't think there are any "small" houses in Charlevoix,

...are there? I've been there, and I did not see too many "small" homes...

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccina

Beloved Mother and Wife
    Illustrator and Artist
    Tender-Hearted Sister
    Cherished Daughter
    Heaven is Yours...

How about - "I got away with it"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope
    How about - "I got away with it"
    I had some other good gemstones on the other thread about it:

Beauty Queen
    Mother of Dead Beauty Queen
    Mistress of Cover-up
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

How about:
    know all
    see all
    do all
    tell nothing
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

...didn't you guys get my "secret message" ...

...in the epitaph I wrote? PM me if you got it!

Got it!

Beloved Mother and Wife
    Illustrator and Artist
    Tender-Hearted Sister
    Cherished Daughter
    Heaven is Yours...
    YOU are very very good.

LOL, babe in total control huh
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

What about....

..Victory !

I just couldn't help it.
    something to ponder:

Thank you...I knew you guys would see it!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast