Patsy's headstone

santos1014 said:
Does anyone know if Patsy's headstone is up yet? I tried to locate it to no avail.

I tend to think it is not. John has not flown to Georgia since early in September, when there was no headstone, and one would think that he would make a priority of being present when it was put in place.

Also, if it took a whole year before deciding what words to put on JonBenet's headstone, I can only imagine the difficulty John is having in figuring out what to put on Patsy's grave. After all, Patsy herself is not around to tell John what he should decide the exact public-relations wording should be :) , and make no mistake, John knows full well that every single character of every single word is going to be considered as Patsy's ultimate life and case legacy, and he cannot afford to be either modest about her or too enthusiastic.

Epitaph for her headstone...

Beloved Mother and Wife
Illustrator and Artist
Tender-Hearted Sister
Cherished Daughter
Heaven is Yours...

why_nutt said:
I tend to think it is not. John has not flown to Georgia since early in September, when there was no headstone, and one would think that he would make a priority of being present when it was put in place.

Also, if it took a whole year before deciding what words to put on JonBenet's headstone, I can only imagine the difficulty John is having in figuring out what to put on Patsy's grave. After all, Patsy herself is not around to tell John what he should decide the exact public-relations wording should be :) , and make no mistake, John knows full well that every single character of every single word is going to be considered as Patsy's ultimate life and case legacy, and he cannot afford to be either modest about her or too enthusiastic.
where is john living now?

ellen13 said:
where is john living now?

Somewhat in Charlevoix in a small house. I say "somewhat," because in a literal sense, his flight records show that it was not until the past two weeks that he had, in fact, lived there for more than two weeks at a time. Most of the months before and after Patsy's death have been spent by him all over the country, in Tennessee, Wisconsin, Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, just many places, where he would stay sometimes overnight and sometimes for days in a row.

(It was a good thing the voters of Charlevoix did not believe John when he told them during his 2004 campaign that Michigan was his true home, because in his times of greatest stress, during Patsy's illness and death and during the Karr fiasco, at a time when you would think he would want the comfort of his hometown and his close friends there the most, the record shows that he spent the least time there. Clearly it was not really the place he felt like "home" was.)

cappuccina said:

Beloved Mother and Wife
Illustrator and Artist
Tender-Hearted Sister
Cherished Daughter
Heaven is Yours...

How about - "I got away with it"

Chrishope said:
How about - "I got away with it"
:laugh: I had some other good gemstones on the other thread about it:

Beauty Queen
Mother of Dead Beauty Queen
Mistress of Cover-up

How about:
know all
see all
do all
tell nothing

cappuccina said:

Beloved Mother and Wife
Illustrator and Artist
Tender-Hearted Sister
Cherished Daughter
Heaven is Yours...

YOU are very very good. ;) :clap:

What about....

..Victory !

I just couldn't help it.

Okay, I get it! I wondered why you put Heaven is Yours, when Patsy's going where it's a heck of a lot warmer!

cappuccina said:
...in the epitaph I wrote? :D PM me if you got it!

--->>>I got IT.

Well some did not get it.
It is possible for others to not get it.
Tell me if anyone pm'd you.
Can you tell I got it?
How clever of you cappuccina.

why_nutt said:

She probably told him what to put there before she died.
That's not something she would have left unsaid, she knew she was dying..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back