graybar hotel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man hurt after lighting firecracker in buttocks
Soldier recently back from Iraq injured in celebration of Guy Fawkes Day
The Associated Press
Updated: 3:19 p.m. PT Nov 9, 2006

LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.

The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

To see what great friends he has read on:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15643614/

I saw the footage on TV. It was explosive! :eek: Scandi

When me and my brother and sister were up to no good, my mom used to threaten us that she was gonna "set our behinds on fire", but somehow I don't think this is what she meant!!

Too bad he didn't fry his testicles to assure that he doesn't pass on his idiotic genes.

Wow!:slap:

:laugh: :laugh:
LisainWV said:
When me and my brother and sister were up to no good, my mom used to threaten us that she was gonna "set our behinds on fire", but somehow I don't think this is what she meant!!

Too bad he didn't fry his testicles to assure that he doesn't pass on his idiotic genes.

Wow!:slap:
I thought MY Mom was the only who said that!!! Also "I'm gonna light your butt up"!!!

Yes, sadiemae, i grew up in a time period when kids were actually disciplined. Not only did she threaten it, she did it when we didn't listen.

You know, I thought my parents were really strict, but when I got out in the big world, got a job in a dept store during college and saw how mean and obnoxiuos kids have become (and the parents do nothing about it), I thanked my mom for whipping my behind when I needed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back