932 users online (180 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Oh no, Another Aussie Loss :(

Belinda Emmett dies in Sydney

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061110/2/11duf.html

Omg, I had no idea she was this close to dying.

I feel so sorry for Rove and her family, he must be devastated, I don't know how he has carried on with his career since the news of Belinda's cancer...
    I am so sad for her.
    I have friends in TV and she had such a good name, everyone loved her, she was just a really nice girl.

Oh narla, this is such sad news, Belinda was so young.

I had no idea either, maybe the media actually did what they should do and stayed away from Belinda and Rove.

I know she looked very frail on something we watched awhile ago but this is still such a shock!
    Gosh I just don't know what to say.

Prayers to Rove and Belinda's family.

It is sad news Shelley

She did look frail last time I saw her too..poor Rove, I really like him..

Delta Goodrem and Kylie Minogue are so very lucky...good for them I just wish it could have been that way for Belinda too...
    I saw Kylie in the news this week, looking so happy and I was so happy for her...about time that girl had some luck- she's always been so unlucky in love..but seems to have got it right this time...
    Delta has had her tough times too, I couldn't believe Mark Philapousis played up on her with Paris, then to get diagnosed with breast cancer just after...I saw her this week too on something and she looked really good, her hair looked nearly as long as it ever was

This is so sad.......Belinda was far too young to die..I knew she had been sick but I thought she had beaten it .

This is so sad....she was so young...

...really makes you wonder how people get such invasive fast-moving forms of cancer so young, and if there is some environmental factor somewhere...

Aussies, I am sorry for your loss...

Good Lord---she got breast cancer when she was only 24,bone cancer at 26--what a ripoff--and a tragedy