Oh no, Another Aussie Loss :(

narlacat

Former Member
Reaction score
Belinda Emmett dies in Sydney

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061110/2/11duf.html

Omg, I had no idea she was this close to dying.

I feel so sorry for Rove and her family, he must be devastated, I don't know how he has carried on with his career since the news of Belinda's cancer...
I am so sad for her.
I have friends in TV and she had such a good name, everyone loved her, she was just a really nice girl.

:(

Oh narla, this is such sad news, Belinda was so young. :(

I had no idea either, maybe the media actually did what they should do and stayed away from Belinda and Rove.

I know she looked very frail on something we watched awhile ago but this is still such a shock!
Gosh I just don't know what to say. :(

Prayers to Rove and Belinda's family.

It is sad news Shelley :(

She did look frail last time I saw her too..poor Rove, I really like him..

Delta Goodrem and Kylie Minogue are so very lucky...good for them I just wish it could have been that way for Belinda too...
I saw Kylie in the news this week, looking so happy and I was so happy for her...about time that girl had some luck- she's always been so unlucky in love..but seems to have got it right this time...
Delta has had her tough times too, I couldn't believe Mark Philapousis played up on her with Paris, then to get diagnosed with breast cancer just after...I saw her this week too on something and she looked really good, her hair looked nearly as long as it ever was :)

This is so sad.......Belinda was far too young to die..I knew she had been sick but I thought she had beaten it:( .

...really makes you wonder how people get such invasive fast-moving forms of cancer so young, and if there is some environmental factor somewhere...

Aussies, I am sorry for your loss...

Good Lord---she got breast cancer when she was only 24,bone cancer at 26--what a ripoff--and a tragedy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back