1165 users online (243 members and 922 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another interesting thing in PMPT

it is stated clearly in PMPT that the FBI told Hunter that Patsy should be charged with murder and that Hunter was wasting time trying to interview them again. I really find it interesting that the FBI felt they had the Ramseys. It is also interesting that when the police presented the case to the DA, 90% of the people left the meeting feeling that the police didn't have it.

What I dont understand is alot of people felt the Ramseys are guilty,Yet they were never charged! The DA needs to be removed.

Agreed, get rid of the DA.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay78
    it is stated clearly in PMPT that the FBI told Hunter that Patsy should be charged with murder and that Hunter was wasting time trying to interview them again. I really find it interesting that the FBI felt they had the Ramseys. It is also interesting that when the police presented the case to the DA, 90% of the people left the meeting feeling that the police didn't have it.
    I have a question. When a town is so corrupt like Boulder, and the FBI knows it, can the FBI do anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by justice2
    I have a question. When a town is so corrupt like Boulder, and the FBI knows it, can the FBI do anything about it?
    Not unless they can prove Criminal Intent or negligence. This was more like good old boys and politics, with a dash of malfesance of duties. And it was a lot higher up than Steve Thoma or Linda Arndt. The DA's office in my opinion warranted investigation because they were known to be cooperating with Team Ramsey.

Bungling Seems Deliberate

Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares
    Not unless they can prove Criminal Intent or negligence. This was more like good old boys and politics, with a dash of malfesance of duties. And it was a lot higher up than Steve Thoma or Linda Arndt. The DA's office in my opinion warranted investigation because they were known to be cooperating with Team Ramsey.
    All the bungling, all the way to the top, including DA's, and which would probably also include any replacement, I wish we'd get a chance to verify, certainly seems DELIBERATE and not about money but something else we haven't guessed. Some connection much more powerful than Team Ramsey.

Some say FW had more money than the R's, but he had no influence either, with his letter-writing. It's something bigger. Evidently the connection it's something so big we'd never guess. But I have faith that truth will surface eventually, maybe in connection with some future event.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Some say FW had more money than the R's, but he had no influence either, with his letter-writing. It's something bigger. Evidently the connection it's something so big we'd never guess. But I have faith that truth will surface eventually, maybe in connection with some future event.
    I'm glad you brought that up. I've worked for 3rd generation oil families and they ruled the police, legal and court system where I live.

So I have always wondered why Fleet didn't have much more say so. Oil money should have trumped computer money easily in 1996. Not so much now.

Maybe it's the engineering connection. After reading one of the books I started wondering if JR married Patsy because of her father's connections.

Does anybody know about the list where different towns are known to either be cooperative or non-cooperative when it comes to law enforcement?

All the bungling, all the way to the top, including DA's, and which would probably also include any replacement, I wish we'd get a chance to verify, certainly seems DELIBERATE and not about money but something else we haven't guessed. Some connection much more powerful than Team Ramsey.

odd you say that cause on another thread I said it was POWER. Everyone in a short time knew the Ramsey name. I did not even know who Fleet White was. I mean Lockheed is big. But beyond that I wish I knew all the political connections as John had political aspirations. You just knew that.

I'm glad you brought that up. I've worked for 3rd generation oil families and they ruled the police, legal and court system where I live.

So I have always wondered why Fleet didn't have much more say so. Oil money should have trumped computer money easily in 1996. Not so much now.

?
    Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.

Sincerely,

Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure
    Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.

Sincerely,

Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White
    Ok 4sure I'm confused. Is this a quote from the Whites from somewhere or a direct response from them to my post.

Ok 4sure I'm confused. Is this a quote from the Whites from somewhere or a direct response from them to my post.
    Im sorry justice2. I thought everyone would be familiar with this closing comment from the 1999 letter to the Board of Regents from FW. I've always wondered what was the "enormous incentive" indicated by FW.

Extremely Interesting FW Quote

Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.Sincerely, Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White
    Enormous Incentive meaning perceived defamation of his family?

Enormous Incentive meaning perceived defamation of his family?
    Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing.
    Or maybe this translation?
    We have a lot to lose by anyone thinking anyone but the R's are guilty.
    Just a thought.

Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing.
    Or maybe this translation?
    Just a thought.
    Perhaps further thought is needed. Fleet and his wife did more for JonBenet.....I'll leave it there.....nothing will change your mind. Not even the facts.

"We" Meaning?

Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing. Or maybe this translation?
    Just a thought.
    lol, it's still hard to be absolutely sure of meanings, we're being so tactful, but that's okay, good training for us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast