Another interesting thing in PMPT

Jay78

Reaction score
it is stated clearly in PMPT that the FBI told Hunter that Patsy should be charged with murder and that Hunter was wasting time trying to interview them again. I really find it interesting that the FBI felt they had the Ramseys. It is also interesting that when the police presented the case to the DA, 90% of the people left the meeting feeling that the police didn't have it.

What I dont understand is alot of people felt the Ramseys are guilty,Yet they were never charged!:furious: The DA needs to be removed.

Jay78 said:
it is stated clearly in PMPT that the FBI told Hunter that Patsy should be charged with murder and that Hunter was wasting time trying to interview them again. I really find it interesting that the FBI felt they had the Ramseys. It is also interesting that when the police presented the case to the DA, 90% of the people left the meeting feeling that the police didn't have it.
I have a question. When a town is so corrupt like Boulder, and the FBI knows it, can the FBI do anything about it?

justice2 said:
I have a question. When a town is so corrupt like Boulder, and the FBI knows it, can the FBI do anything about it?
Not unless they can prove Criminal Intent or negligence. This was more like good old boys and politics, with a dash of malfesance of duties. And it was a lot higher up than Steve Thoma or Linda Arndt. The DA's office in my opinion warranted investigation because they were known to be cooperating with Team Ramsey.

coloradokares said:
Not unless they can prove Criminal Intent or negligence. This was more like good old boys and politics, with a dash of malfesance of duties. And it was a lot higher up than Steve Thoma or Linda Arndt. The DA's office in my opinion warranted investigation because they were known to be cooperating with Team Ramsey.

All the bungling, all the way to the top, including DA's, and which would probably also include any replacement, I wish we'd get a chance to verify, certainly seems DELIBERATE and not about money but something else we haven't guessed. Some connection much more powerful than Team Ramsey.

Some say FW had more money than the R's, but he had no influence either, with his letter-writing. It's something bigger. Evidently the connection it's something so big we'd never guess. But I have faith that truth will surface eventually, maybe in connection with some future event.

Eagle1 said:
Some say FW had more money than the R's, but he had no influence either, with his letter-writing. It's something bigger. Evidently the connection it's something so big we'd never guess. But I have faith that truth will surface eventually, maybe in connection with some future event.
I'm glad you brought that up. I've worked for 3rd generation oil families and they ruled the police, legal and court system where I live.

So I have always wondered why Fleet didn't have much more say so. Oil money should have trumped computer money easily in 1996. Not so much now.

Maybe it's the engineering connection. After reading one of the books I started wondering if JR married Patsy because of her father's connections.

Does anybody know about the list where different towns are known to either be cooperative or non-cooperative when it comes to law enforcement?

Eagle1 said:
All the bungling, all the way to the top, including DA's, and which would probably also include any replacement, I wish we'd get a chance to verify, certainly seems DELIBERATE and not about money but something else we haven't guessed. Some connection much more powerful than Team Ramsey.

odd you say that cause on another thread I said it was POWER. Everyone in a short time knew the Ramsey name. I did not even know who Fleet White was. I mean Lockheed is big. But beyond that I wish I knew all the political connections as John had political aspirations. You just knew that.

justice2 said:
I'm glad you brought that up. I've worked for 3rd generation oil families and they ruled the police, legal and court system where I live.

So I have always wondered why Fleet didn't have much more say so. Oil money should have trumped computer money easily in 1996. Not so much now.

?
Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.

Sincerely,

Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White

4sure said:
Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.

Sincerely,

Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White
Ok 4sure I'm confused. Is this a quote from the Whites from somewhere or a direct response from them to my post.

justice2 said:
Ok 4sure I'm confused. Is this a quote from the Whites from somewhere or a direct response from them to my post.
Im sorry justice2. I thought everyone would be familiar with this closing comment from the 1999 letter to the Board of Regents from FW. I've always wondered what was the "enormous incentive" indicated by FW.

4sure said:
Please be assured that we will not remain silent in this matter. We have enormous incentive to prevent Mr. Tracey or anyone else from improperly influencing the investigation of JonBenets murder. We will certainly not tolerate people who unjustly impugn or defame our family.Sincerely, Fleet Russell White, Jr. And Priscilla Brown White

Enormous Incentive meaning perceived defamation of his family?

Eagle1 said:
Enormous Incentive meaning perceived defamation of his family?
Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing.
Or maybe this translation?
We have a lot to lose by anyone thinking anyone but the R's are guilty.
Just a thought.

4sure said:
Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing.
Or maybe this translation?
Just a thought.
Perhaps further thought is needed. Fleet and his wife did more for JonBenet.....I'll leave it there.....nothing will change your mind. Not even the facts.

4sure said:
Enormous incentive to prevent anyone from improperly influencing. Or maybe this translation?
Just a thought.

lol, it's still hard to be absolutely sure of meanings, we're being so tactful, but that's okay, good training for us.

coloradokares said:
Perhaps further thought is needed. Fleet and his wife did more for JonBenet.....I'll leave it there.....nothing will change your mind. Not even the facts.
To this day the only on paper 4sure evident to everyone who still has an open mind falsehood in this case is someones claim to have looked in the windowless room and seen nothing.
I have read countless posts wondering why when LA told JR to seach the house he went right for the basement and JF went upstairs. No one ever questions why someone made a bee line with JR to the basement and not upstairs with JF.

4sure said:
To this day the only on paper 4sure evident to everyone who still has an open mind falsehood in this case is someones claim to have looked in the windowless room and seen nothing.
I have read countless posts wondering why when LA told JR to seach the house he went right for the basement and JF went upstairs. No one ever questions why someone made a bee line with JR to the basement and not upstairs with JF.
From PMPT pp 14-15 (bolding mine) - Just before 1:00 P.M., Arndt asked Fleet White and John Fernie to take John Ramsey on another tour of the house. She wanted to keep Ramsey busy. She also wanted him to check if anything was missing--anything that might have been taken along with JonBenet.

Fernie stayed upstairs while Ramsey led Fleet White down to the basement.

John Fernie stayed on the first floor with the others. He did not go up to the second or third floor.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
From PMPT pp 14-15 (bolding mine) - Just before 1:00 P.M., Arndt asked Fleet White and John Fernie to take John Ramsey on another tour of the house. She wanted to keep Ramsey busy. She also wanted him to check if anything was missing--anything that might have been taken along with JonBenet.

Fernie stayed upstairs while Ramsey led Fleet White down to the basement.

John Fernie stayed on the first floor with the others. He did not go up to the second or third floor.

-Tea
Thank you icetea4me.
I have read the book.
My post should have been made more clear.
My comment was in regards to other posts (posters) that I have read. My thoughts are on why some accept certain facts that are untrue and then attach even more RDI spin to enhance the story.
Im trying to understand why everything the R's did is suspicious and incriminating and everything the "others" did was innocent and serendipity. I wonder what FW and PW would come off like if we had camera's and interviews with them for all of us to ponder over every word, reaction and movement. The R's were forced to defend themselves from and through the media right from the start. No one and I mean no one else would even go near a camera. If Fw is the "ultimate crusader" for JBR how about just one on air interview that I can watch. How about just one press conference. I guess not because they may have to answer some questions.

4sure said:
Thank you icetea4me.
I have read the book.
My post should have been made more clear.
My comment was in regards to other posts (posters) that I have read. My thoughts are on why some accept certain facts that are untrue and then attach even more RDI spin to enhance the story.
Im trying to understand why everything the R's did is suspicious and incriminating and everything the "others" did was innocent and serendipity. I wonder what FW and PW would come off like if we had camera's and interviews with them for all of us to ponder over every word, reaction and movement. The R's were forced to defend themselves from and through the media right from the start. No one and I mean no one else would even go near a camera. If Fw is the "ultimate crusader" for JBR how about just one on air interview that I can watch. How about just one press conference. I guess not because they may have to answer some questions.

That's funny, I always have the same reaction to IDI theory - everything the Rs do is because of stress, or shock, or normal forgetfullness, whereas everything the never ending list of possible intruders did was suspicious.

As to why FW went with JR to the basement - who knows. It doesn't strike me as suspicious. He was called over by PR. He didn't just show up on his own, and wouldn't have had much excuse to be there but for PR ignoring the warnings of the RN. Since he'd already searched the basement, it might make sense for him to look elsewhere, but then again, he was JR's friend, so what is suspicious about following one's friend as he searches for signs of an intruder or signs of anything of JB's being taken?

One question. If you think of FW as a suspect, then presumably you think he was molesting JB and killed her to prevent her from talking. Why then, the blow to the head, the probable manual strangulation, and the garrotting? I mean, it should be relatively easy to kill a six year old w/o doing all that. Just choking her would have been enough. And why would FW leave a fake RN? He could just kill JB, then leave.

Chrishope said:
That's funny, I always have the same reaction to IDI theory - everything the Rs do is because of stress, or shock, or normal forgetfullness, whereas everything the never ending list of possible intruders did was suspicious.

As to why FW went with JR to the basement - who knows. It doesn't strike me as suspicious. He was called over by PR. He didn't just show up on his own, and wouldn't have had much excuse to be there but for PR ignoring the warnings of the RN. Since he'd already searched the basement, it might make sense for him to look elsewhere, but then again, he was JR's friend, so what is suspicious about following one's friend as he searches for signs of an intruder or signs of anything of JB's being taken?

One question. If you think of FW as a suspect, then presumably you think he was molesting JB and killed her to prevent her from talking. Why then, the blow to the head, the probable manual strangulation, and the garrotting? I mean, it should be relatively easy to kill a six year old w/o doing all that. Just choking her would have been enough. And why would FW leave a fake RN? He could just kill JB, then leave.

You saying the R's, only ones who lost a child and were left holding the bag, DIDN'T HAVE MORE STRESS?

That much was for real. If any of the others killed JonBenet, they wouldn't have to write a ransom note because they wouldn't be in the most suspicious location, and the killer obviously knew that.

I always declare myself neutral, an FS, but a fair one, can see both sides. Not blinding myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back