1004 users online (124 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down David Gest: The biggest star?

Oh dear. IMO this man is horrific and delusional! he's appearing in British I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here. he is not a celebrity, is he?

"He wouldn't speak to them, referring them instead to his security guard. Then, when he did answer, he told them, 'Look, I'm a star and I don't fly business-class'.
    "They replied, 'You signed a contract with us and we'll sue you'. He responded, 'Listen, I'm already being sued by my wife. I don't give a damn'."
    Gest had already set the mood for discussions with producers. The source went on: "David told us he was not going to put up with any "funny business" in Australia. He said to us, 'Listen, I don't know who any of these other celebrities are but they will do very well to remember that I am a big star'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Wasn't his 15 minute up since several years ago? and just WHEN was he a 'big star', pray tell?

apparently a catalogue of 'illnesses' had to be taken into consideration, including:

Not forgetting the 80 regular injections he needs to combat the nagging throbbing in his head, plus the unresolved issue of his chronic phonophobia (a morbid fear of the sound of his own voice). Yes, really.

Well, you say his 15 minutes is up, but it sure of heck musta been a very fleeting 15 minutes because I have no idea who this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    Well, you say his 15 minutes is up, but it sure of heck musta been a very fleeting 15 minutes because I have no idea who this guy is.
    Sort of says who he is in the above link, but i also just found this in Wikipedea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gest

although i d have to laugh and agree most people won't know who the fig this chappie is.

he was really only famous because he married Liza Minelli - kind of like Kevin Federline (Fed_Ex) is only infamous for marrying Britney Spears.

He's a legend in his own mind!
    pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me

OMG Floh!! This is hysterical. Don't ya just love his physical ailmentsl LMAO "morbid fear of the sound of his own voice'. ROFL. And how about his event that he moved to Tennessee?! Jane Rusell??? She's 85!!

Thanks for sharing this....still laffin!

Quote Originally Posted by jilly
    OMG Floh!! This is hysterical. Don't ya just love his physical ailmentsl LMAO "morbid fear of the sound of his own voice'. ROFL. And how about his event that he moved to Tennessee?! Jane Rusell??? She's 85!!

Thanks for sharing this....still laffin!
    From those photographs, he needs the money to buy bras, don't you think?

That article has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read---Too bad the show is a British production--I'd love to see Gest go bungee-jump ,melt in the Australian jungle,and then eat kangaroo testicles--what a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    From those photographs, he needs the money to buy bras, don't you think?
    Haha! Yeah...this must be the off season because he's also claiming "recurrent anorexia". lol!

I saw his picture recently.....man is he scary! What did he do to his face?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    I saw his picture recently.....man is he scary! What did he do to his face?

Apparently this:

http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/plastic-...avid-gest.html

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    --------------

he's a star alright---

Oh, I knew I'd seen him somewhere before............ didn't he used to work in Willie Wonkers Chocolate Factory.......as a Munchkin or something????

I can't even tell yuo who he is besides Liza's husband (or is it ex?)

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    I can't even tell yuo who he is besides Liza's husband (or is it ex?)

Well . . . he claims to be best friends with Michael Jackson. what more does anyone really need to know?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast