David Gest: The biggest star?

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Oh dear. IMO this man is horrific and delusional! he's appearing in British I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here. he is not a celebrity, is he?

"He wouldn't speak to them, referring them instead to his security guard. Then, when he did answer, he told them, 'Look, I'm a star and I don't fly business-class'.
"They replied, 'You signed a contract with us and we'll sue you'. He responded, 'Listen, I'm already being sued by my wife. I don't give a damn'."
Gest had already set the mood for discussions with producers. The source went on: "David told us he was not going to put up with any "funny business" in Australia. He said to us, 'Listen, I don't know who any of these other celebrities are but they will do very well to remember that I am a big star'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=415779&in_page_id=1770

Wasn't his 15 minute up since several years ago? and just WHEN was he a 'big star', pray tell?

apparently a catalogue of 'illnesses' had to be taken into consideration, including:

Not forgetting the 80 regular injections he needs to combat the nagging throbbing in his head, plus the unresolved issue of his chronic phonophobia (a morbid fear of the sound of his own voice). Yes, really.

:liar:

Well, you say his 15 minutes is up, but it sure of heck musta been a very fleeting 15 minutes because I have no idea who this guy is.

julianne said:
Well, you say his 15 minutes is up, but it sure of heck musta been a very fleeting 15 minutes because I have no idea who this guy is.

Sort of says who he is in the above link, but i also just found this in Wikipedea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gest

although i d have to laugh and agree most people won't know who the fig this chappie is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he was really only famous because he married Liza Minelli - kind of like Kevin Federline (Fed_Ex) is only infamous for marrying Britney Spears. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG Floh!! :laugh: This is hysterical. Don't ya just love his physical ailmentsl LMAO "morbid fear of the sound of his own voice'. ROFL. And how about his event that he moved to Tennessee?! Jane Rusell??? She's 85!!

Thanks for sharing this....still laffin!

jilly said:
OMG Floh!! :laugh: This is hysterical. Don't ya just love his physical ailmentsl LMAO "morbid fear of the sound of his own voice'. ROFL. And how about his event that he moved to Tennessee?! Jane Rusell??? She's 85!!

Thanks for sharing this....still laffin!

From those photographs, he needs the money to buy bras, don't you think?
:bang:

That article has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read---Too bad the show is a British production--I'd love to see Gest go bungee-jump ,melt in the Australian jungle,and then eat kangaroo testicles--what a hoot

julianne said:
Ditto.

Floh said:
From those photographs, he needs the money to buy bras, don't you think?
:bang:

Haha! Yeah...this must be the off season because he's also claiming "recurrent anorexia". lol!

Oh, I knew I'd seen him somewhere before............ didn't he used to work in Willie Wonkers Chocolate Factory.......as a Munchkin or something???? :doh: :doh:

I can't even tell yuo who he is besides Liza's husband (or is it ex?)

2sisters said:
I can't even tell yuo who he is besides Liza's husband (or is it ex?)

Well . . . he claims to be best friends with Michael Jackson. what more does anyone really need to know? :D :D :D

Floh said:
Oh dear. IMO this man is horrific and delusional! he's appearing in British I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here. he is not a celebrity, is he?

"He wouldn't speak to them, referring them instead to his security guard. Then, when he did answer, he told them, 'Look, I'm a star and I don't fly business-class'.
"They replied, 'You signed a contract with us and we'll sue you'. He responded, 'Listen, I'm already being sued by my wife. I don't give a damn'."
Gest had already set the mood for discussions with producers. The source went on: "David told us he was not going to put up with any "funny business" in Australia. He said to us, 'Listen, I don't know who any of these other celebrities are but they will do very well to remember that I am a big star'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=415779&in_page_id=1770

Wasn't his 15 minute up since several years ago? and just WHEN was he a 'big star', pray tell?

apparently a catalogue of 'illnesses' had to be taken into consideration, including:

Not forgetting the 80 regular injections he needs to combat the nagging throbbing in his head, plus the unresolved issue of his chronic phonophobia (a morbid fear of the sound of his own voice). Yes, really.

:liar:
Two of my friends work on Celebrity Get me out of Here.

I haven't a clue who Gest it, but his attitude will make for good viewing, you bet there'll be 'funny business going on in Australia' lol

Ah, Mr Gest is a good comedian , that is for sure!:loser:

Wow...I was going to reply to this thread and almost clicked on the Deer Gets Head Stuck in Fake Plastic Pumpkin......that's who Daviid Gest reminds me of...a Fake Plastic Pumpkin Face.

luvbeaches said:
If he hadn't married Liza, no one would know who he is.

Very true. I wouldn't, that's for sure. I can still remember their wedding when he gave her that big sloppy kiss - ewwwwwww:sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back