Chris Evert and Greg Norman...new couple :)

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
My sister spotted the two in a lip-lock at the golf tournament going on behind her house in Naples. She said Greg Norman is going through a divorce now, as is she. (My sis.) She was gonna make a play for him herself, but is happy for the couple. They both are super athletes!

ShowerSinger said:
My sister spotted the two in a lip-lock at the golf tournament going on behind her house in Naples. She said Greg Norman is going through a divorce now, as is she. (My sis.) She was gonna make a play for him herself, but is happy for the couple. They both are super athletes!
I thought Chris was still married???

Yes, Greg. Inquiring minds want to know.

Are you romantically involved with tennis star Chris Evert? The Palm Beach Post reported that you’ve been “each other’s rock” as each go through divorces.

In his book, “The Way of the Shark,” Norman writes, “Evert has been there as a friend.” Evert returns the compliment on the book’s cover by saying, “As great a golfer as he is, his greatest strengths are his vision and savvy.”

And then there’s the Australian tabloid reports that the two were together at Evert’s charity function in Boca Raton last month despite arriving separately.

“We’ve been friends for a long time, simple as that,” Norman said about being seen with Evert. “I’ve been to her banquet before. She’s been here to this event before. We’ve been friends. As long as you’re friends and supporting each other’s respective charities and causes, why not? I do it for other male friends. It doesn’t mean I’m going out with them or dating them.”

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/nov/10/tom_hanson_fans_always_intrigued_juicy_rumors/?sports

Yeah. i reckon they're dating! ;)

I simply adored her when she was a tennis champ! :dance:

narlacat said:
Maybe they're just not ready for all the bs when it gets out.

Good for them.
They will have a lot more BS trying to cover it up. Once it's out in the open, it is no longer much of a story.

Look how stupid Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn look now denying they have ended a relationship they denied having to begin with!!!

I knew Chrissy years ago. Back then my ex and I were heavily involved in pro tennis. Knew a lot of players of that era. She was always very gracious.

Wow. John Lloyd, Andy Mill and Greg Norman. Lucky woman. (Not counting Jimmy Connors.)

Dark Knight said:
I thought Chris was still married???
She is going through a divorce, or at least, that's what I heard on the news. I think that she was married for 18 years. Perhaps, Greg Norman is the reason for her divorce and vice versa.

So funny, I was in a bookstore in Palm Beach last weekend and overheard some juicy stuff about this one!!

Of course.....I'm not one to gossip!! :silenced: :snooty:

Cheetah said:
So funny, I was in a bookstore in Palm Beach last weekend and overheard some juicy stuff about this one!!

Oh, c'mon, tell us! :D

Floh said:
I simply adored her when she was a tennis champ! :dance:
So did I Floh, I She played tennis ever so gracefully and was so feminine and composed. You would never see her grunting, she very rarely questioned calls, and she didn't have Arnold Schwarzenegger muscles, I adored her!

Cheetah said:

Yes, do tell! Use the word 'alleged' and you're covered! ;)

"Tennis ace Chris Evert and her husband of 18 years, ski champ Andy Mill, officially ended their marriage on Monday in a Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., family court.

Citing irreconcilable differences, Evert, 51, filed to divorce Mill, 53, on Nov. 13. In the settlement reached Monday, she will pay him $7 million in cash and securities before Wednesday."

Link: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1566204,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back