People magazine's sexiest man goes to....

I like George Clooney, but I don't think he is sexy :eek:

I think he is, but perhaps not the sexiest man alive.........

santos1014 said:
I would have picked Clive Owen personally, but I do find George Clooney sexy,...always have.
Me too!! What a doll!!!!

Let me tell you how strange I am!!!:crazy: I still think Donny Osmond (Osmand?) and Michael J Fox are the two greatest guys in the world! :laugh: :laugh: :p :truce:

deandaniellws said:
Let me tell you how strange I am!!!:crazy: I still think Donny Osmond (Osmand?) and Michael J Fox are the two greatest guys in the world! :laugh: :laugh: :p :truce:
Michael J...well maybe...
But Donny Osmond!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Yep, you betcha you're strange :crazy:

SadieMae said:
Michael J...well maybe...
But Donny Osmond!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Yep, you betcha you're strange :crazy:
:blushing: I know! I still think he is VERY so VERY sexy! :woohoo: :D

As my son would say, in trying to say something is "old school"..

George Clooney.....he is SOOOO 5 minutes ago!

C'mon People Magazine! Haven't you named him "The Sexiest" or "One of the Most Beautiful" about a gazillion times already???

How about Ty Pennington?

Keith Urban or that model that Halle Berry goes with.

I think George is "most debonair" - he did look fabulous in that suit when he presented his speech on Darfur; his hair was flecked with gray; but his actual face doesn't send me.

Jon Stewart is very sexy to me; I wish they would pick someone a little different and unexpected. Ooh, John, because part of sexiness is personality to me, and also brains.

But I realize I'm a little "tetched in the head" and crazy myself. I still like Johnny Depp alot too, he's mysterious. I also think Jerry Seinfeld is very sexy. :)

George Clooney is old news.....and old lol

Johnny Depp most definitely.

Congrats George! You've tried very hard and I guess it's paid off! :D

Personally....I can't stand the guy.

George Clooney....Yummy! :blushing:

Did anyone see the photoshoot/story in last month's Vanity Fair?
Very debonair and sexy!

Apparently, the folks at People haven't seen Daniel Craig emerge from the sea in a Speedo the same shade of blue as his eyes. Just sayin'.

Nova said:
Apparently, the folks at People haven't seen Daniel Craig emerge from the sea in a Speedo the same shade of blue as his eyes. Just sayin'.

He hasn't really "knocked me over" yet, Nova. Maybe I'll just have to see the movie. It's a little tough for me to lose Pierce Brosnan. He has masculine looks, yet sensitivity.

The best hunk I ever saw was Joe Lando, who played Sully on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

I fantasized about him endlessly, and have still not gotten completely over him. ;)

Even my husband knows when I'm fantasizing - I daydream, walk into doors, forget to cook dinner or get the groceries, and plan my life around the "show".
It's a weird affliction while you have it.

Once again, Nova and I get overlooked! Where is the justice???? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back