1000 users online (137 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IN - Four children, ages 2-8, found murdered in Elkhart home, 14 Nov 2006

Four Children Found Dead In An Elkhart Home

WNDU Staff
    Elkhart Firefighters have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning as a cause of death for four young children.

A man who is the father of two of the children found them Tuesday night at a home at 1200 Hester Street in Elkhart. Their mother was also found unconscious in the home and was taken to the hospital.

The children range in age from one to six years old.

Elkhart police tell us they are investigating the deaths as suspicious. But, they say no one has been taken into custody.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/4650596.html

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Deaths of four Elkhart children ruled homicides

Police say no one ruled out in case

<snip>

The coronerís office said the prelimary cause of the childrenís deaths was asphyxia. Autopsies were completed today, but toxicology results wonít be known for a week and a half.
    <snip>
    The condition of Angelica Alvarez, the mother of the children, is considered critical, police noted. She currently is unresponsive in a local hospital, but she is expected to fully recover.

About 8 p.m. Tuesday, Elkhart Police and Elkhart Fire Department paramedics responded to a 911 call from 37-year-old Fernando Valdez from the home at 1200 Hester St. He told authorities his wife and four children were dead inside the home. Police and medics entered the home, discovered Alvarez still alive and took her to the hospital.

more at the link http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps...ews/CAT=News01

Retired 08/03/03

Maybe he smothered them in their sleep with a pillow. I just hope the mother does make a speedy recovery so she can tell what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    Maybe he smothered them in their sleep with a pillow. I just hope the mother does make a speedy recovery so she can tell what happened.

I'm wondering if Momma didn't organize a little murder/suicide, only she didn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux
    I'm wondering if Momma didn't organize a little murder/suicide, only she didn't die.
    That would be so horrible if that's the situation.

I live near Elkhart, Indiana.

They just announced that the mother has been arrested for murdering her children.

Please tell me they are mistaken and this hasn't happened again.......

Here is the link.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/4669401.html

The mother was in the midst of a custody dispute with her first husband (the father of her two oldest children).

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna
    I live near Elkhart, Indiana.

They just announced that the mother has been arrested for murdering her children.
    Just as I expected. Why can't these people value their children more than themselves? Why doesn't society value children more? I am in a contemplative mood. So ignore me as I think long and hard about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    That would be so horrible if that's the situation.
    OMG...it was my worst fear! How could a MOTHER do this???? I'll just NEVER understand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The oldest was only 8years old, still a BABY! God, PLEASE..when will it stop?

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV
    Please tell me they are mistaken and this hasn't happened again.......
    I wish it would stop happening, these people killing their kids. Why cant they just kill themselves, or pick on someone their own freaking size!

God bless those poor little babies. They should have had a chance to grow up, live a happy life and find thier place in this world. It is not fair that their lifes were cut so short. I'ts just not fair.
    Retired 08/03/03

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205
    God bless those poor little babies. They should have had a chance to grow up, live a happy life and find thier place in this world. It is not fair that their lifes were cut so short. I'ts just not fair.
    Its not fair, I am sick and tired of hearing about this all the time. What is wrong with people?

God bless the fathers, as well! How horrific for them! This is just sickening.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast