Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to copy the last page of the first thread, I hope it works, and I hope I'm allowed.

Today, 11:41 AM
PolkSaladAnnie
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

oooh: masissy! I just replied :" Thanks, this is a Double-Bonus Jackpot - I'm off" and your post vanished, lol. So ... I'm going to troop on over to CTV's trenches, lol. (Thanks for posting a link anyway, hun).

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PolkSaladAnnie
Find all posts by PolkSaladAnnie
Add PolkSaladAnnie to Your Buddy List

#902 Today, 11:42 AM
MrsMush99
Justice for JonBenet Join Date: Sep 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masissy
Read the following on Courttv Boards.

"LE is telling people who are being questioned, that Jason is no cooperating with LE. And that he is not the "nice" guy his friends think he is."

Uh oh. Why would LE do that? Is that ethical? Shouldn't they just be asking them questions? I don't know, I don't like this.

MrsMush99
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MrsMush99
Find all posts by MrsMush99
Add MrsMush99 to Your Buddy List

#903 Today, 11:44 AM
MrsMush99

Should we start of part 2 of this thread??? I was thinking of it, but then people might still post on this thread making it even hard to keep up. What do you guys think?

MrsMush99
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MrsMush99
Find all posts by MrsMush99
Add MrsMush99 to Your Buddy List

#904 Today, 11:45 AM

Masissy
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMush99
Should we start of part 2 of this thread??? I was thinking of it, but then people might still post on this thread making it even hard to keep up. What do you guys think?

I think that would be great. You may change the heading to say DO NOT POST. I'm not sure how to do that.

Masissy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Masissy
Send email to Masissy
Find all posts by Masissy
Add Masissy to Your Buddy List

#905 Today, 11:46 AM
Masissy
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
oooh: masissy! I just replied :" Thanks, this is a Double-Bonus Jackpot - I'm off" and your post vanished, lol. So ... I'm going to troop on over to CTV's trenches, lol. (Thanks for posting a link anyway, hun).

Thanks!!! I can't keep up anymore....

Masissy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Masissy
Send email to Masissy
Find all posts by Masissy
Add Masissy to Your Buddy List

#906 Today, 11:47 AM
PolkSaladAnnie
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMush99
Uh oh. Why would LE do that? Is that ethical? Shouldn't they just be asking them questions? I don't know, I don't like this.

Grrrr. I've JUST seen that post, MrsMush - and I don't like it EITHER!

For one, I highly doubt LE are that irresponsible - and secondly, posting utter nonsense out there only creates divisions and animosity and does NOT help Michelle's right to justice; the people involved ... and it does NOT help Jason Young either.

Oh Lord. When last did we see/hear the word 'troll'. Could the invasion have started already? Pray, no!

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PolkSaladAnnie
Find all posts by PolkSaladAnnie
Add PolkSaladAnnie to Your Buddy List

#907 Today, 11:47 AM
MrsMush99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masissy
I think that would be great. You may change the heading to say DO NOT POST. I'm not sure how to do that.

Only mods can change the heading. I'll start a part II and see what happens.

Thought I better repost this in Part 2

PSA,

I knew I had read an answer to your question somewhere so I searched articles again.

Apparently, the decision for Jason to have a lawyer is being claimed by his step-father who adamently expressed no desire for Jason to speak with any authorities. This is an interesting article.

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/507222.html

"When Jason Young arrived back in the Raleigh area, the sheriff's office impounded his sport utility vehicle with all of the luggage belonging to him, his mother, sister and brother-in-law, he said.

McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Here is a bit more about the order and information indicating that it did not require him to speak with or be questioned by authorities:

http://www.newsobserver.com/928/story/508250.html

A Wake County Superior Court judge ordered Jason Young this week to provide sheriff's office investigators with fingerprints, blood samples or other forms of material evidence, said Colon Willoughby, Wake County's district attorney.

On Wednesday morning, Young went with his attorney to the sheriff's office in Raleigh to follow through with what is called a nontestimonial identification order, Willoughby said. The standard form used in nontestimonial identification orders refers to the targeted person -- Young in this case -- as a suspect but does not require that the person make a statement, nor can he or she be interrogated by detectives, Willoughby said.

Ok, so what I was saying about the police saying to their friends that he's not as nice as they think. What are they thinking??? To me that's just wrong.

MrsMush99 said:
Ok, so what I was saying about the police saying to their friends that he's not as nice as they think. What are they thinking??? To me that's just wrong.
I agree. Wonder though if they are trying to have the friends open up to them by insinuating that he is not what they thought he was, therefore making them believe Jason played them for a "fool".

Oh thank goodness a new thread. Thanks

Does anyone else remember hearing Dr. Boden (sp) saying that the weapon could be a hammer. I guess one could use alot of things to create blunt force trauma.

That's very possibly Massisy. They are trying to get them to turn on him. IF this is even true that is.

Well, thanks, charlie! Very thoughtful of you to go all the way back! :dance:

Now I have to admit the step-dad's rush-to-pre-judgement of LE does not bode well in my book! Why??? For goodness sakes - it is almost as if it's a case of (forgive me if this sounds harsh ... I'll edit out if it's offensive) "Forget Michelle and baby's murder; there's nothing anyone can do about that right now: my son's still living and I want him protected from the world of law enforcement. He can grieve later, but he's not talking to LE."

Agreed, the above is the skeptic's POV.

In other words, despite Jason being perfectly entitled to getting a lawyer, and regardless of what that move looks like to you or me - but there was really no need for Step-Dad to be so agressive about it. One of the laws of relativity sneak into the equation: For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

MrsMush99 said:

Just dragged my response over, (thanks MrsM - saw your pssst post, lol!)

Grrrr. I've JUST seen that post, MrsMush - and I don't like it EITHER!

For one, I highly doubt LE are that irresponsible - and secondly, posting utter nonsense out there only creates divisions and animosity and does NOT help Michelle's right to justice; the people involved ... and it does NOT help Jason Young either.

Oh Lord. When last did we see/hear the word 'troll'. Could the invasion have started already? Pray, no!

Maybe the step-dad thinks he did murder her and wanted Jason to get an attorney. I am sure his folks were questioned and I haven't heard them getting a lawyer.

Masissy said:
I agree. Wonder though if they are trying to have the friends open up to them by insinuating that he is not what they thought he was, therefore making them believe Jason played them for a "fool".

Masissy, I know LE try every trick in the book from good cop/bad cop ... but d'you really think they'd spin that stunt on his friends? Knowing there's a red hot hungry media animal lurking outside their door? It's irresponsible. Gees, I'd be stunned if it's true....

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well, thanks, charlie! Very thoughtful of you to go all the way back! :dance:

Now I have to admit the step-dad's rush-to-pre-judgement of LE does not bode well in my book! Why??? For goodness sakes - it is almost as if it's a case of (forgive me if this sounds harsh ... I'll edit out if it's offensive) "Forget Michelle and baby's murder; there's nothing anyone can do about that right now: my son's still living and I want him protected from the world of law enforcement. He can grieve later, but he's not talking to LE."

Agreed, the above is the skeptic's POV.

In other words, despite Jason being perfectly entitled to getting a lawyer, and regardless of what that move looks like to you or me - but there was really no need for Step-Dad to be so agressive about it. One of the laws of relativity sneak into the equation: For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Sadly, the step father's reaction may be inspired by events surrounding the high profile Duke case - as you know things there have not looked good for police or the DA. This issue and mistrust of LE may simply be a carry over.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Masissy, I know LE try every trick in the book from good cop/bad cop ... but d'you really think they'd spin that stunt on his friends? Knowing there's a red hot hungry media animal lurking outside their door? It's irresponsible. Gees, I'd be stunned if it's true....

The detectives in the Peterson case did the same thing. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

raisincharlie said:
Sadly, the step father's reaction may be inspired by events surrounding the high profile Duke case - as you know things there have not looked good for police or the DA. This issue and mistrust of LE may simply be a carry over.
OH! Excellent point!!! Excellent. And Jason does have the same attorney does he not??? I bet they wanted him specifically to deal with LE.

packerdog said:
Maybe the step-dad thinks he did murder her and wanted Jason to get an attorney. I am sure his folks were questioned and I haven't heard them getting a lawyer.

Goodness - you know ... that's the last thing I'd have contemplated.

MrsMush99 said:
OH! Excellent point!!! Excellent. And Jason does have the same attorney does he not??? I bet they wanted him specifically to deal with LE.
I know the lawyer's name is Smith and I believe you are correct that he has some involvement in the Duke case - I'll go back and double check the articles as I believe I did see that mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46