1260 users online (290 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Melissa Weaner, 25, West Chester, 16 Oct 2006

Pictures at http://www.missingabducted.com/2006/...a_weaner_.html

Missing woman's car found Article from West Chester, PA.
    Timeline:

Left Oct.14th from Charlotte, NC

Oct.16th stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Malvern, PA.

Oct. 25th. Car recovered from St. Agnes Church parking lot in West Chester Pa.

No activity on credit cards or bank account since the 16th.

Her sisters posting on Craigslist:
    I am looking for my sister who has been missing from Charlotte, NC for over 3 weeks now. Her car was found in West Chester, PA 2 weeks ago. The only possible connection we can think of that she may go to this town for is that it is the hometown of Bam Margera and she is a huge fan. I am posting pics in the "wanted" section of the For Sale category just because I can not post pics here. Her name is Melissa Weaner and we are VERY worried about her. If you recognize her or have any suggestions on where else we may look (Bam fan hangouts or something..???) I would greatly appreciate it!!!!! She is 25yo and had been depressed before she left, please look at the photos. Thank you!
    Link: Craigs List Missing Person Melissa Weaner.

Hey... that's right.... There was a time that you could see the cast of Jackass around there... My sister used to see them driving around there.

West Chester is a college town... I'll suggest she post on campus (with permission of course), and the two local malls...

I can't get my email client to work... however...

Bam still lives in- get this- a castle in West Chester.

Also (in Wiki) he was getting married Oct, '06... This may of upset her?

check her cell & comp

I think a good check on her cell and/or comp usage might help locate her.

Also I see someone at the site of the news article has posted a comment that they actually went out and looked for this missing person and had people say they had seen her.
    . . .Added: Thursday November 16, 2006 at 11:01 AM EST
    I went around town in West Chester handing out flyers for the case
    I went around town posting flyers and a lot of people said they have seen Melissa Weaner, a coffee shop is just one of the places I went to distrubute flyers for the case . The public needs to come forward because someone knows something.
    The reason for this suspicion is because when talking to people it seemed like they were very nervous. Please make sure that this is more publicized
    Jason Melder, West Chester Pa . . .
    http://www.dailylocal.com/site/news....id=17782&rfi=6

I am very familiar with West Chester.. as mentioned by a previous poster this is a college town and a fairly safe one. This is not a place you worry about your safety when leaving a restaurant or bar. The town its self is the county seat and the courthouse is in the town center. Its a very young area that population is approximately 17,800 with a median age of 26. Its quickly becoming a more affluent area.. many properties are being rehabbed along with the downtown area. THe last murder in west chester was in 1999. The rapes generally number between 12-15 however assaults run higher ... in the 150- 200's... I suspect that is due to the age of many of those in the bars... However despite this its always possible something could have happened. If Melissa were already depressed and she was not able to locate Bam Magera.. is it possible she may have harmed herself?

Quote Originally Posted by absolut
    Pictures at http://www.missingabducted.com/2006/...a_weaner_.html

Missing woman's car found Article from West Chester, PA.
    Timeline:

Left Oct.14th from Charlotte, NC

Oct.16th stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Malvern, PA.

Oct. 25th. Car recovered from St. Agnes Church parking lot in West Chester Pa.

No activity on credit cards or bank account since the 16th.

Her sisters posting on Craigslist:

Link: Craigs List Missing Person Melissa Weaner.
    I am also pretty familiar with the West Chester area. Is there any information on how long her car may have been parked in the lot at the church or why she may have gone to a church? I'm guessing her keys and purse were not among the personal items left in the car?

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure
    I am also pretty familiar with the West Chester area. Is there any information on how long her car may have been parked in the lot at the church or why she may have gone to a church? I'm guessing her keys and purse were not among the personal items left in the car?
    The article in the Daily Local only stated the car contained her personal items.. which could mean only her clothing etc or it could include her purse and keys. Though if that were the case I would expect that the would have specified these in the article...

Exclamation

Looks like it may be a suicide... No ID yet.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=17782&rfi=6

BIRMINGHAM -- County authorities are trying to understand what might have caused a woman to kill herself in the area near the Brandywine Creek more than a week ago.

The unknown woman's body was found in the waterway across from the Radley Run Country Club on Thursday afternoon. A Landenberg man and his stepson discovered the body, clothed and partially submerged, while on a Thanksgiving canoe trip.
    Chester County Detectives Chief Albert L. DiGiacomo on Friday said county detectives were assisting Birmingham Township Police with the investigation.
    DiGiacomo also said authorities are investigating whether the victim is the North Carolina woman who was reported missing in October after her abandoned vehicle was located in West Chester.

This is near Bam's house...

Quote Originally Posted by audrey77
    This is near Bam's house...
    If the car was left at St Agnes church on Gay Street then its quite a ways away from Radley Run CC. Theres no way she fell or jumped in from there.

I didn't want to post the cause of death here- but you can read it in the article- she didn't fall in as a forethought...

I'm curious as to whether she had the gun when she left NC or bought it when she got here. I feel badly about this - I might have crossed paths with this poor soul and didn't know it. Sounds like she was alive for at least a few days after her car was found....I wonder where she was during that time?

I suspect she arrived in West Chester on a busy Friday or Saturday night, which would explain parking at St. Agnes. That lot is near all of the student hangouts and people park there (illegally) when the street spots and legal lots are full. It is also very nearby the skateboard shop. But where did she go after that?

Bam was around during that time. He sought a PFA against an ex-girlfriend and was in court. I don't recall what day that was.

Quote Originally Posted by luthersmama
    I'm curious as to whether she had the gun when she left NC or bought it when she got here. I feel badly about this - I might have crossed paths with this poor soul and didn't know it. Sounds like she was alive for at least a few days after her car was found....I wonder where she was during that time?

I suspect she arrived in West Chester on a busy Friday or Saturday night, which would explain parking at St. Agnes. That lot is near all of the student hangouts and people park there (illegally) when the street spots and legal lots are full. It is also very nearby the skateboard shop. But where did she go after that?

Bam was around during that time. He sought a PFA against an ex-girlfriend and was in court. I don't recall what day that was.
    Didn't her mom say she only had 116.00 dollars left in her account after the charge from the holiday inn? If she bought a gun in WC where did she get the cash?

Quote Originally Posted by audrey77
    Looks like it may be a suicide... No ID yet.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=17782&rfi=6
    Check out the one comment posted at the end of the article.
    You put the light in me...

Um... I think the town's sick of college kids...

Who wants missing flyers posted all over their town near businesses?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast