1184 users online (228 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AZ - Kristin Grell, 2, burned alive, Mesa, 2 Dec 1999

This really pisses me off. The suspect is only 17 and the mother has 4 kids, the oldest was 8!!!! How old was she?? How appaling. After the 1 year old was killed, the kids were left alone ALL day after the idiot took off, and the kids were probably too scared to go to a neighbors house.

The mom has been interviewed. The little punk did not father any of her kids, and she knew he had anger management issues. They had a domestic violence call prior, but he assured her he had changed. She still left him alone all day with 4 kids. Same old crap. They should sterilize her and arrest her.

This is going to sound bad, but out here in AZ, almost EVERY single one of these child deaths involve a hispanic, or african american male. The moms almost always have several children.

Bad news is, the punk is likely in Mexico and Mexico will not extradite its citizens to the US if they face the death penalty or life in Mexico. There is Mexico for ya.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/homepag....41a294d7.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nocgirl
    This really pisses me off. The suspect is only 17 and the mother has 4 kids, the oldest was 8!!!! How old was she?? How appaling. After the 1 year old was killed, the kids were left alone ALL day after the idiot took off, and the kids were probably too scared to go to a neighbors house.

The mom has been interviewed. The little punk did not father any of her kids, and she knew he had anger management issues. They had a domestic violence call prior, but he assured her he had changed. She still left him alone all day with 4 kids. Same old crap. They should sterilize her and arrest her.

This is going to sound bad, but out here in AZ, almost EVERY single one of these child deaths involve a hispanic, or african american male. The moms almost always have several children.

Bad news is, the punk is likely in Mexico and Mexico will not extradite its citizens to the US if they face the death penalty or life in Mexico. There is Mexico for ya.

RE: The bolded part.

You're right, it does sound bad. While you think that the majority of baby killers in Arizona are Black or Hispanic, you are quite wrong in that assumption.

SHAWN GRELL: White Man---Kidnapped his little 2 year old daughter and set her on fire, while alive, and left her to burn to death in the Apache Junction desert.

DEBORAH MILKE: White Woman---Arranged for her 4 year old to be kidnapped, shot & killed for life insurance money. The shooters: Her two WHITE friends.

Also...a missing WHITE 8 year old girl was found raped & strangled to death. The "family friend", A WHITE MAN, was found later to be guilty of kidnapping & killing her while she walked to school. He left her house after she did and followed her.

The WHITE woman who shot her WHITE 7 year old daughter in the desert of Apach Junction, because "God told her to".

Evil knows no race. Saying the majority of baby killers are not white is not only wrong, it is an uneducated statement. The above is only a very small sampling of WHITE baby killers. There are many, many more. Just check out AZ Death Row.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocgirl

It does not sound bad, it is bad! Before making such a statement, facts should be there to back it up by the poster. These crimes shouldn't even have a racial tone to it....it's a horrible thing regardless if they were white/black/hispanic/asian or whatever.

Well, how about saying that there seems to be a disproportionate number of live-in boyfriends killing kids these days? It seems like more libve-ins are killing kids than fathers!

My perception, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    Well, how about saying that there seems to be a disproportionate number of live-in boyfriends killing kids these days? It seems like more libve-ins are killing kids than fathers!

I agree. From the threads, and from what I read on news sites, that does seem to be the situation in the majority of cases. The news stories don't even mention race. The only way to get a clue is if photos are posted of the perps, not that it matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    I agree. From the threads, and from what I read on news sites, that does seem to be the situation in the majority of cases. The news stories don't even mention race. The only way to get a clue is if photos are posted of the perps, not that it matters to me.
    I've seen plenty of news articles with pictures of white men killing kids.

True so true, if men dont want to be around kids they should not get with ladies that have them.

One example of a waste of skin- this man beat to death his girlfriend's daughter- Jasmine Chambers.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=40224

Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    True so true, if men dont want to be around kids they should not get with ladies that have them.
    Exactly!

One example of a waste of skin- this man beat to death his girlfriend's daughter- Jasmine Chambers.

http://www.tampabays10.com/assetpool...irkpatrick.jpg
    http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=40224
    I hope he gets what is coming to him in jail! They dont like baby killers, Jerk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    SHAWN GRELL: White Man---Kidnapped his little 2 year old daughter and set her on fire, while alive, and left her to burn to death in the Apache Junction desert.
    I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing this

Why? Just damned why??

As far as the racial demographics of people who harm children, I've always had the perception (right or wrong) that these crimes seem to be committed more often by young white men rather than Hispanic or black. Maybe that's just the group who gets reported on most in my area...

I can not for the life of me undersatnd why women pick up these men with no regard to their safety of their children. Then they let the loser move in with them. I may get attacked for this but when you are a single woman with kids, the boyfrined should not be living with you. it just causes confusion and is risky. i know this can easily happen with married couples as well, but it seems like lately it's always the boyfriend. I have a friend (single mom) who has had a string of loser boyfriends and I can not get it through her head to be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters
    I can not for the life of me undersatnd why women pick up these men with no regard to their safety of their children. Then they let the loser move in with them. I may get attacked for this but when you are a single woman with kids, the boyfrined should not be living with you. it just causes confusion and is risky. i know this can easily happen with married couples as well, but it seems like lately it's always the boyfriend. I have a friend (single mom) who has had a string of loser boyfriends and I can not get it through her head to be more careful.
    I honestly think it stems from these womens childhood and how they were brought up. There are still women, to this day, who raise their daughters to view themselves as having no real value without a man. Or that their ultimate goal should be finding a man. Not necessarily on purpose, just certain nuances they project onto their daughters. My female family member is like that....very nice to her child, not abusive in any way, BUT she tells her little 10 year old "You're going to grow up and marry a nice, rich man", or "Don't make the mistakes I did...you need to find yourself a GOOD husband when you grow up." I am always trying to 'undo' what she has done when I have the little girl, and tell her she's a strong, powerful person who can grow up to do anything and be anyone she wants, and she doesn't need to "find" herself a husband, and that it's more important for her to do her own thing and build a strong, solid, happy life for herself and if she's meant to married later on down the road, then that is something that will just happen & she need'nt go "looking for it." It just rifles my feathers when her mother unwittingly projects the idea that the little girls main goal in life is to stand next to a man. I dunno, I could be wrong, but it's the only reason I can think of why seemingly caring, normal women feel the need to "have a man" at any cost, even if he is a low-life scoundrel.

Obviously the mother has some problems if she has 4 children yet considers a 17 year old kid to be her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    RE: The bolded part.

You're right, it does sound bad. While you think that the majority of baby killers in Arizona are Black or Hispanic, you are quite wrong in that assumption.

DEBORAH MILKE: White Woman---Arranged for her 4 year old to be kidnapped, shot & killed for life insurance money. The shooters: Her two WHITE friends.

Also...a missing WHITE 8 year old girl was found raped & strangled to death. The "family friend", A WHITE MAN, was found later to be guilty of kidnapping & killing her while she walked to school. He left her house after she did and followed her.

The WHITE woman who shot her WHITE 7 year old daughter in the desert of Apach Junction, because "God told her to".

Evil knows no race. Saying the majority of baby killers are not white is not only wrong, it is an uneducated statement. The above is only a very small sampling of WHITE baby killers. There are many, many more. Just check out AZ Death Row.
    Excellent post. This is not a race issue...though I do believe that it is often a socio-economic issue.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast