594 users online (67 members and 527 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807

    Talking Jon Ramsey on 48Hours

    John Ramsey will be on 48 Whores on November 25. This will be his first interview since Patsy's death.

    http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sh...e=ucepisodelist
    __________________

    Posted on another Forum; thought you would be interested.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    John Ramsey will be on 48 Whores on November 25. This will be his first interview since Patsy's death.

    http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sh...e=ucepisodelist
    __________________

    Posted on another Forum; thought you would be interested.
    Thanks. LOL, You wrote that Jon Ramsey will be "On 48 Whores", lol..... Busy man since patsy's death huh...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Thanks. LOL, You wrote that Jon Ramsey will be "On 48 Whores", lol..... Busy man since patsy's death huh...
    Oh Lord, what do you think that means? Should I change it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Thanks. LOL, You wrote that Jon Ramsey will be "On 48 Whores", lol..... Busy man since patsy's death huh...
    Michelle, I just copied it. But I kind of like it. We should keep it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    Michelle, I just copied it. But I kind of like it. We should keep it.
    LOL, Yea lets keep it and give others a laugh...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    John Ramsey will be on 48 Whores on November 25. This will be his first interview since Patsy's death.

    http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sh...e=ucepisodelist
    __________________

    Posted on another Forum; thought you would be interested.
    I almost missed that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokares
    I almost missed that.
    Where is Narlacat, she picks up on all the missed spelling, lol...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Where is Narlacat, she picks up on all the missed spelling, lol...
    Well 48 hours, I have a feeling that he is going to get away with an incredible amount of bs again. Katie Couric did not do a bad interview. Also Bill Kurtis had John sweating - Kurtis makes it clear from the onset that the FBI was there and then switches to John as he is saying the FBI was never there. John actually looked afraid of Bill K. Maybe it was his size and his intense stare and his voice was fairly loud also. John looked uncomfortable.

    This 48 hours segment is going to be painful to watch.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    I cant wait to watch it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I cant wait to watch it.
    Me neither! I wish I could get every tape of them made, every interview, everything and just have a marathon.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    Me neither! I wish I could get every tape of them made, every interview, everything and just have a marathon.
    I would love that too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Hey Solace, a box set would be nice for the holiday season.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I would love that too.
    Would that be hilarious with a bunch of people from this board sitting around watching the Ramseys lie on tv for about 6 hours. We would have to keep replaying because of all the comments that would be made from everyone.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Hey Solace, a box set would be nice for the holiday season.
    I would go as high as 300 for that defintely. CD quality. A day of lies with the Ramseys.

    Also, I will have a daily prayer for your brother. He is a hero.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace

    Also, I will have a daily prayer for your brother. He is a hero.
    Thanks, we appreciate it. Its really hard now with the Holidays and all coming up.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Wolf v. Ramsey - a second look
    By Voice of Reason in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM
  2. Ramsey's on CNN
    By Stef88 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
  3. "The Killing Fields" 48Hours/ANY videos...
    By :+:MrTT:+: in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 03:54 PM
  4. Ramsey's how to do
    By Ravyn in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:18 PM
  5. Ramsey PI Incompetence
    By Jayelles in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 06:42 PM