Jon Ramsey on 48Hours

Solace said:
John Ramsey will be on 48 *advertiser censored* on November 25. This will be his first interview since Patsy's death.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sh...e=ucepisodelist

Posted on another Forum; thought you would be interested.
Thanks. LOL, You wrote that Jon Ramsey will be "On 48 *advertiser censored*", lol.....:D Busy man since patsy's death huh...

michelle said:
Thanks. LOL, You wrote that Jon Ramsey will be "On 48 *advertiser censored*", lol.....:D Busy man since patsy's death huh...
Oh Lord, what do you think that means? Should I change it?:angel:

michelle said:
Michelle, I just copied it. But I kind of like it. We should keep it.:angel:

:laugh:
Solace said:
Michelle, I just copied it. But I kind of like it. We should keep it.:angel:
LOL, Yea lets keep it and give others a laugh...:crazy:

michelle said:
Where is Narlacat, she picks up on all the missed spelling, lol...:D
Well 48 hours, I have a feeling that he is going to get away with an incredible amount of bs again. Katie Couric did not do a bad interview. Also Bill Kurtis had John sweating - Kurtis makes it clear from the onset that the FBI was there and then switches to John as he is saying the FBI was never there. John actually looked afraid of Bill K. Maybe it was his size and his intense stare and his voice was fairly loud also. John looked uncomfortable.

This 48 hours segment is going to be painful to watch.

michelle said:
I cant wait to watch it.
Me neither!:cool: I wish I could get every tape of them made, every interview, everything and just have a marathon.

Solace said:
Me neither!:cool: I wish I could get every tape of them made, every interview, everything and just have a marathon.
I would love that too.

Hey Solace, a box set would be nice for the holiday season.:rolleyes:

michelle said:
I would love that too.
Would that be hilarious with a bunch of people from this board sitting around watching the Ramseys lie on tv for about 6 hours. We would have to keep replaying because of all the comments that would be made from everyone.

michelle said:
Hey Solace, a box set would be nice for the holiday season.:rolleyes:
I would go as high as 300 for that defintely. CD quality. A day of lies with the Ramseys.:D

Also, I will have a daily prayer for your brother. He is a hero.

Solace said:
Also, I will have a daily prayer for your brother. He is a hero.
Thanks, we appreciate it. Its really hard now with the Holidays and all coming up.

michelle said:
Thanks, we appreciate it. Its really hard now with the Holidays and all coming up.
I bet it is. I will raise a glass to him on Thanksgiving.

Solace said:
Would that be hilarious with a bunch of people from this board sitting around watching the Ramseys lie on tv for about 6 hours. We would have to keep replaying because of all the comments that would be made from everyone.
More interesting would be a bunch of us people from this board interviewing Ramsey for about 6 hours. We'd have a confession by then :behindbar

michelle said:
Your brother and all those who serve with him are our hero's. My husband and brother are VETS they'd proudly stand next to him still today. GOD BLESS THE USA!

I just wonder how many lies hes going to tell?? Maybe hell follow OJs lead and do a confession, although I highly doubt it.

cynpat2000 said:
I just wonder how many lies hes going to tell?? Maybe hell follow OJs lead and do a confession, although I highly doubt it.
He is going to start off with Patsy being at rest, finally. That her last days were hard and that she was hoping they would find the killer before she died, but that she was excited about finally being reunited with JonBenet. That his son is doing as well as can be expected but that he would rather leave it at that as his son has had a hard enough year with the Karr business etc., and besides I don't want to say anything to piss him off, he might remember something.

And then finally, ad nauseum, he will reiterate for all of us who have not heard that he said he would take a poly and that Patsy took one by the sleazy underhanded Dr. Gelb and passed; he will leave out that she refused to take one for the Dr. who wanted her to take a drug test first and no one will ask him.

And then he will say how he misses Jon Benet every day of his live. "I loved that little girl".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back