784 users online (111 members and 673 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580

    48 Hour Exclusive Interview with John Ramsey

    I don't normally post on this forum, but thought I'd give you all a heads-up that John Ramsey is going to be on their November 25, 2006 show in an exclusive interview. I just looked and it's not on their site yet.

    fran

    http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by fran
    I don't normally post on this forum, but thought I'd give you all a heads-up that John Ramsey is going to be on their November 25, 2006 show in an exclusive interview. I just looked and it's not on their site yet.

    fran

    http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
    The teaser preview also indicated that 48 Hours had obtained a document pertaining to DNA. The footage included surveillance clips of Mark David Karr in Thailand. And there was an interviewee who indicated that Karr was not out of the woods yet with the case.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,970
    Who's Mark David Karr?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by capps
    Who's Mark David Karr?
    I think they mean John Mark Karr..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Makes me sick.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by cynpat2000
    I think they mean John Mark Karr..
    Thanks; I did, indeed: My face is red, but I'm chuckling.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Valley, CA
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Makes me sick.
    Me too, although I know I'll watch it....I want to see if JR is going to play up the JMK thing..."we thought this guy was for real,...thought we had found the killer...blah, blah, ad nauseum..." I also saw Michael Tracey's face in the promo. They should run it parallel with the Fox OJ interview and see who gets better ratings


    "I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley


    MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park


    All posts are my opinion only.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807

    Patsy at the Piano

    Did Patsy remind anyone of Scott Peterson as she played the piano and the tears rolled down her face and kept on rolling and she kept on playing as Scott kept on talking and kept on crying and kept on talking and kept on crying.

    They all act the same.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    Did Patsy remind anyone of Scott Peterson as she played the piano and the tears rolled down her face and kept on rolling and she kept on playing as Scott kept on talking and kept on crying and kept on talking and kept on crying.

    They all act the same.
    As a purely factual consideration, to those who often say that Patsy would have to have been an Oscar-winning actress to pull off tears and the performance of a grieving mother, I have to note that every single day, B-movie, C-movie, and even lesser actresses can squeeze out tears against a green screen when they are expected to look like they are being attacked by aliens. Tears are not unique to true victims. Tears can also be wrung from people who are simply acting, and let us not forget that Patsy won a pageant title worth thousands of dollars and two thousand dollars from the Miss America competition all the way back in 1977, just because she was a good actress. When a 21-year-old woman has talent in acting, it does not just suddenly leave her permanently because she has gotten married and had children.
    "That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." -- Anne Elk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by why_nutt
    As a purely factual consideration, to those who often say that Patsy would have to have been an Oscar-winning actress to pull off tears and the performance of a grieving mother, I have to note that every single day, B-movie, C-movie, and even lesser actresses can squeeze out tears against a green screen when they are expected to look like they are being attacked by aliens. Tears are not unique to true victims. Tears can also be wrung from people who are simply acting, and let us not forget that Patsy won a pageant title worth thousands of dollars and two thousand dollars from the Miss America competition all the way back in 1977, just because she was a good actress. When a 21-year-old woman has talent in acting, it does not just suddenly leave her permanently because she has gotten married and had children.
    She played it for the camera. Who sits at your piano playing your dead daughter's favorite song with the tears running down your face while you are being filmed UNLESS IT IS FOR THE CAMERA.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    She played it for the camera. Who sits at your piano playing your dead daughter's favorite song with the tears running down your face while you are being filmed UNLESS IT IS FOR THE CAMERA.
    Oh, I think she was truly crying...but not for JonBenet...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by santos1014
    Oh, I think she was truly crying...but not for JonBenet...
    I think Patsy was acting all the way down the line. I think Patsy acted in every single appearance she made. There was no doubt she was acting with the LKL interview with Steve Thomas saying "he's a young man". Like she really gives a $#*(% if Steve Thomas is a young man who wasted his time on this case.) The man tells her "I think you are good for this" and she would like us to believe she is concerned about his wasting his life on her. But then again she was pretty loaded on that interview and just started rambling. You could tell John wanted her to shut up but he said nothing because who is going to argue with Patsy when she is loaded and on tv. But she is always very affected. Nothing like the real Patsy, no way.

    It had to be a rage accident. She was on tranquilizers and had the shortest fuse going and JonBenet just infuriated her and she let go. I think. Would someone please figure out what happen for me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    I think Patsy was acting all the way down the line. I think Patsy acted in every single appearance she made. There was no doubt she was acting with the LKL interview with Steve Thomas saying "he's a young man". Like she really gives a $#*(% if Steve Thomas is a young man who wasted his time on this case.) The man tells her "I think you are good for this" and she would like us to believe she is concerned about his wasting his life on her. But then again she was pretty loaded on that interview and just started rambling. You could tell John wanted her to shut up but he said nothing because who is going to argue with Patsy when she is loaded and on tv. But she is always very affected. Nothing like the real Patsy, no way.

    It had to be a rage accident. She was on tranquilizers and had the shortest fuse going and JonBenet just infuriated her and she let go. I think. Would someone please figure out what happen for me.
    The only thing I can think to add here is that I don't think JR would have let her go on TV fully tranquilized if HE was the one that killed JBR.Any thoughts on that?
    Even though they went on tv with PR like that,I don't think makes them innocent.I think JR was just counting on the fact he knew she wouldn't tell on herself..he knew how cold she really was.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    The only thing I can think to add here is that I don't think JR would have let her go on TV fully tranquilized if HE was the one that killed JBR.Any thoughts on that?
    Even though they went on tv with PR like that,I don't think makes them innocent.I think JR was just counting on the fact he knew she wouldn't tell on herself..he knew how cold she really was.
    Take a look at their FIRST CNN interview a week after the murder. She is slurring badly. You can look at it on YouTube.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Yeah, she's clearly under the influence of anti-anxiety meds. Dr Beuf was giving her Valium, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear she had been on a cocktail of pills during that CNN interview.

    I think JR would let her go on tv under the influence, because they needed to present a united and innocent front so badly. Just watch the way he jumps in and cuts her off when she says too much, like how the killer could be a man or a woman. That statement right there is quite telling to me - she also told ST that she thought the RN had been written by a woman. ??? What are you trying to say, Patsy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Exclusive Interview with Tina Dugard- Jaycee's aunt
    By JBean in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. John Ramsey Interview
    By southcitymom in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 04:09 AM
  3. Interview w/ John Ramsey
    By candy in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 09:24 AM