48 Hour Exclusive Interview with John Ramsey

fran said:
I don't normally post on this forum, but thought I'd give you all a heads-up that John Ramsey is going to be on their November 25, 2006 show in an exclusive interview. I just looked and it's not on their site yet.

fran

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
The teaser preview also indicated that 48 Hours had obtained a document pertaining to DNA. The footage included surveillance clips of Mark David Karr in Thailand. And there was an interviewee who indicated that Karr was not out of the woods yet with the case.

SuperDave said:
Makes me sick.
Me too, although I know I'll watch it....I want to see if JR is going to play up the JMK thing..."we thought this guy was for real,...thought we had found the killer...blah, blah, ad nauseum..." I also saw Michael Tracey's face in the promo. They should run it parallel with the Fox OJ interview and see who gets better ratings :cool:

Did Patsy remind anyone of Scott Peterson as she played the piano and the tears rolled down her face and kept on rolling and she kept on playing as Scott kept on talking and kept on crying and kept on talking and kept on crying.

They all act the same.

Solace said:
Did Patsy remind anyone of Scott Peterson as she played the piano and the tears rolled down her face and kept on rolling and she kept on playing as Scott kept on talking and kept on crying and kept on talking and kept on crying.

They all act the same.

As a purely factual consideration, to those who often say that Patsy would have to have been an Oscar-winning actress to pull off tears and the performance of a grieving mother, I have to note that every single day, B-movie, C-movie, and even lesser actresses can squeeze out tears against a green screen when they are expected to look like they are being attacked by aliens. Tears are not unique to true victims. Tears can also be wrung from people who are simply acting, and let us not forget that Patsy won a pageant title worth thousands of dollars and two thousand dollars from the Miss America competition all the way back in 1977, just because she was a good actress. When a 21-year-old woman has talent in acting, it does not just suddenly leave her permanently because she has gotten married and had children.

why_nutt said:
As a purely factual consideration, to those who often say that Patsy would have to have been an Oscar-winning actress to pull off tears and the performance of a grieving mother, I have to note that every single day, B-movie, C-movie, and even lesser actresses can squeeze out tears against a green screen when they are expected to look like they are being attacked by aliens. Tears are not unique to true victims. Tears can also be wrung from people who are simply acting, and let us not forget that Patsy won a pageant title worth thousands of dollars and two thousand dollars from the Miss America competition all the way back in 1977, just because she was a good actress. When a 21-year-old woman has talent in acting, it does not just suddenly leave her permanently because she has gotten married and had children.
She played it for the camera. Who sits at your piano playing your dead daughter's favorite song with the tears running down your face while you are being filmed UNLESS IT IS FOR THE CAMERA.:cool:

Solace said:
She played it for the camera. Who sits at your piano playing your dead daughter's favorite song with the tears running down your face while you are being filmed UNLESS IT IS FOR THE CAMERA.:cool:
Oh, I think she was truly crying...but not for JonBenet...

santos1014 said:
Oh, I think she was truly crying...but not for JonBenet...
I think Patsy was acting all the way down the line. I think Patsy acted in every single appearance she made. There was no doubt she was acting with the LKL interview with Steve Thomas saying "he's a young man". Like she really gives a $#*(% if Steve Thomas is a young man who wasted his time on this case.) The man tells her "I think you are good for this" and she would like us to believe she is concerned about his wasting his life on her. But then again she was pretty loaded on that interview and just started rambling. You could tell John wanted her to shut up but he said nothing because who is going to argue with Patsy when she is loaded and on tv. But she is always very affected. Nothing like the real Patsy, no way.

It had to be a rage accident. She was on tranquilizers and had the shortest fuse going and JonBenet just infuriated her and she let go. I think. Would someone please figure out what happen for me.

Solace said:
I think Patsy was acting all the way down the line. I think Patsy acted in every single appearance she made. There was no doubt she was acting with the LKL interview with Steve Thomas saying "he's a young man". Like she really gives a $#*(% if Steve Thomas is a young man who wasted his time on this case.) The man tells her "I think you are good for this" and she would like us to believe she is concerned about his wasting his life on her. But then again she was pretty loaded on that interview and just started rambling. You could tell John wanted her to shut up but he said nothing because who is going to argue with Patsy when she is loaded and on tv. But she is always very affected. Nothing like the real Patsy, no way.

It had to be a rage accident. She was on tranquilizers and had the shortest fuse going and JonBenet just infuriated her and she let go. I think. Would someone please figure out what happen for me.
The only thing I can think to add here is that I don't think JR would have let her go on TV fully tranquilized if HE was the one that killed JBR.Any thoughts on that?
Even though they went on tv with PR like that,I don't think makes them innocent.I think JR was just counting on the fact he knew she wouldn't tell on herself..he knew how cold she really was.

JMO8778 said:
The only thing I can think to add here is that I don't think JR would have let her go on TV fully tranquilized if HE was the one that killed JBR.Any thoughts on that?
Even though they went on tv with PR like that,I don't think makes them innocent.I think JR was just counting on the fact he knew she wouldn't tell on herself..he knew how cold she really was.
Take a look at their FIRST CNN interview a week after the murder. She is slurring badly. You can look at it on YouTube.

Yeah, she's clearly under the influence of anti-anxiety meds. Dr Beuf was giving her Valium, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear she had been on a cocktail of pills during that CNN interview.

I think JR would let her go on tv under the influence, because they needed to present a united and innocent front so badly. Just watch the way he jumps in and cuts her off when she says too much, like how the killer could be a man or a woman. That statement right there is quite telling to me - she also told ST that she thought the RN had been written by a woman. ??? What are you trying to say, Patsy?

Nuisanceposter said:
Yeah, she's clearly under the influence of anti-anxiety meds. Dr Beuf was giving her Valium, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear she had been on a cocktail of pills during that CNN interview.

I think JR would let her go on tv under the influence, because they needed to present a united and innocent front so badly. Just watch the way he jumps in and cuts her off when she says too much, like how the killer could be a man or a woman. That statement right there is quite telling to me - she also told ST that she thought the RN had been written by a woman. ??? What are you trying to say, Patsy?
He looked disgusted at one point in the LKL interview with Steve Thomas when she said "he's a young man" and he cut her off in the first CNN interview also.

JMO8778 said:
That makes total sense!

Nuisanceposter said:

I agree, he sure was anxious for them to appear innocent...going on national tv shortly after her murder,but yet refusing to talk to LE.And again in DOI,when PR says JR(a week after the murder) thought they 'needed to go to church that morning',even tho PR says she could barely move(oh,but she was the same way when she didn't want to talk to LE....).JR was and still is,IMO,all too anxious to 'appear' they had nothing to do with it.
I have to wonder,if they hadn't ever went on national tv...would this case have gotten as much attention as it has??? I think they would have been better off laying low,as they certainly exposed themselves to much criticism by going national.Any thoughts on that? They sure didn't/don't seem to realize that by going public,you have to take the good with the bad.

Nuisanceposter said:
Just watch the way he jumps in and cuts her off when she says too much, like how the killer could be a man or a woman. That statement right there is quite telling to me - she also told ST that she thought the RN had been written by a woman. ??? What are you trying to say, Patsy?
Yes,I think she thought the experts might could tell it was written by a woman..so she had to cover for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back