GUILTY PA - Davon Jones, 22, & Dianikqua Johnson, 21, found murdered, 22 Nov 2006

Lili

My opinion only.
Reaction score
Two bodies were discovered in a Jefferson County strip mine early Wednesday.

Evening news stated both were dark complexion. One male, one female. They were unclothed, the male had a mustache. The female has a tattoo on her forearm with the name "Janine", and one on her back which I think they said was "Mommie".

There was no indication of the approximate ages of the victims. Not much in details have been released as of yet.

It is unknown if these people have even been missed yet, or have been reported as missing.
A bear hunter found the bodies around 8 a.m. and notified emergency crews. State police were on the scene near Falls Creek Wednesday afternoon.

Just off I-80 near Falls Creek, Pa. Actually in Jefferson county, but near the Clearfield county line.

I am just :eek: :eek: because this was just recent and also within my "stomping grounds"!

Police find body of Kelly Jo Elliott.

Story by Leigh Ann Towne Email | Bio</FONT>

WHEELING – A Pennsylvania man offered to clear an acquaintance's $200,000 cocaine debt and give the man free cocaine if he killed his mistress, according to federal authorities.

Gene Talik of Sewickly, Pa. faces federal murder charges after he was arrested in connection with the death of Ohio County resident Kelly Jo Elliott. The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District announced his arrest during a press conference Tuesday. Kelly Jo Elliott, 28, was last seen at the Dallas Pike Truck Stop on May 25. Authorities said her badly-burned body was found buried in a shallow grave in Clearfield County, Pa. The F.B.I and anthropology experts made the find earlier this week. http://www.statejournal.com/click.cfm?adid=134
http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=16317

I just asked my daughter about a Jefferson county in Pa. that is near me but I'm confused about these bodies and then the link for Kelly Jo Elliott. Are they related somehow?

State police have classified the incident as a double homicide or double death.

The first man is described as being in his early to mid-20s. He is about 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 225 pounds. He has short, black hair, a beard and a mustache.

The second man is also in his early mid-20s. He is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs about 140 pounds. He has shoulder-length black hair that was pulled into a ponytail. He also had "Janine" tattooed on his right forearm and "Mommy" tattooed across his upper back.

back.http://www.gantdaily.com/news/43/ARTICLE/3284/2006-11-22.html

strach304 said:
I just asked my daughter about a Jefferson county in Pa. that is near me but I'm confused about these bodies and then the link for Kelly Jo Elliott. Are they related somehow?
No, the cases are not related that I am aware of. My guess, this is drug related. :( It is out in the boonies and isolated.

Adding note: 11 p.m. news stated they were "not dressed appropriately for the weather". Earlier reports stated they were "not dressed." Gosh! Big difference!

I live in this area, too. First thing out of my husbands mouth was "I-80 dumps." I probably have to agree

charm said:
I live in this area, too. First thing out of my husbands mouth was "I-80 dumps." I probably have to agree

I am not familiar with that expression. What does it mean?

montana_16 said:
I am not familiar with that expression. What does it mean?
I-80 dumps? Interstate highway...people dumped off somewhere along the highway, usually in a desolate area. Like the kids from Vt. who were buried in Ohio by their father. The Florida family executed along the side of the highway.

Local grapevine this evening is that the female has been identified, from out of state. Nothing confirmed. I didn't catch evening news.

Area they were found is upper left of this capture, an old strip mine site. I-80 is the highway in the lower portion.
BodiesFound.jpg

:waitasec: Er, so which is it? One male, one female found dead? Or, two males found dead? :confused: You're flip flopping on that, Lili. Do the news sources even know? The link you posted isn't any good now either. Do you have fresher links?

http://www.gantdaily.com/news/43/ARTICLE/3290/2006-11-24.html

State police and the Major Case Death Investigation Team are investigating a case that they have called a double homicide.

>>>

A woman found at the scene has been identified as 21-year-old non-local resident. Her name is being withheld by authorities until her next of kin are notified.

She is described as being of African-American origin, 5-feet, 4-inches tall, about 140 pounds, having black shoulder length hair pulled into a ponytail, and two tattoos. One tattoo is of the name "Janine" on her right forearm, and the other is "Mommy" across her upper back.

The man who was found is of African-American origin, was in his early to mid-twenties, 5-feet, 9-inches tall, about 225 pounds, had short black hair, a neatly trimmed beard and mustache, gray sweatpants, a black hooded sweatshirt, white socks and white and brown New Balance shoes. He has not been identified yet.

News release today:

DuBois-based state police charged Jason Robert Clinger, 25, East Long Avenue, DuBois, with criminal homicide, kidnapping, robbery and theft as a result of an incident sometime Tuesday or Wednesday on Moore Road in Pine Creek Township, Jefferson County.
Clinger allegedly shot and killed Davon Markeys Jones and Dianikqua Arshell Johnson during the course of a kidnapping/robbery, according to police.
Clinger was arraigned Saturday before District Judge Douglas Chambers in Punxsutawney. Clinger was committed to the Jefferson County Jail without bail.

Nick Hoffman
Managing Editor
The Courier-Express/Tri-County Sunday

Sorry about the flip-flopping. Even the news stations were doing that. :rolleyes:

With the holiday squeezed in there, it's been a couple of crazy days.

Gut feeling says this is the same female:
"EAST PROVIDENCE - A routine car stop just after 1 a.m. on Tuesday morning resulted in a large crack cocaine bust for East Providence Police. Officer Andrew Dubois observed a red Chevy Malibu on 195 eastbound, and stopped it on grounds of a speeding violation. The driver, later identified as Dianikqua Johnson, 21, of Fall River, Mass., stopped just before exit 8 on the highway, but told the officer she did not have a driver's license. The car had been rented in the name of the man sitting in the passenger seat, Kent Awer, 31, also of Fall River.
***snip***
Both Ms. Johnson and Mr. Awer have a prior criminal history. On July 29, 2005, they were arrested in Tiverton and charged with possession with intent to deal crack cocaine. All three individuals were charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession with intent to deliver 1 oz - 1 kg., an enhancement of the first charge, and conspiracy to violate controlled substance laws. They were sent to court and held without bail.
http://www.eastbayri.com/story/286499383935765.php

"PUNXSUTAWNEY - Police and the district attorney formally announced the arrest of a suspect in a double homicide that occurred last week.
And although there has not been any direct evidence, Jefferson County District Attorney Jeff Burkett said officials do believe that drugs were involved in the case.
...snip...
Kuzilla formally announced the arrest of Jason Robert Clinger, DuBois, as a suspect in the deaths of Davon Markeys Jones, 22, and Dianikqua Arshell Johnson, 21, both of Brooklyn, N.Y.
Police have charged Clinger with criminal homicide, kidnapping, robbery and theft.
Since the investigation is ongoing, Burkett declined to comment on a number of details, but did say that Jones - also known as "Banks" - and Johnson - also known as "Mystery Girl" - were acquainted with Clinger, and apparently went with him willingly last Tuesday.
Jones and Johnson had connections to this area, even though they were from Brooklyn, Burkett said. He also said Jones and Johnson had been in the area for a few days, and were not merely "passing through."
...snip...
He didn't say whether or not Clinger has a previous criminal record.
Also, Burkett declined comment on the accuracy of Clinger's alleged statement that Jones made "a lot of money in this town," and that he "could get their money." However, Burkett did say that statement was crucial to the investigation.
As far as Burkett knew, Clinger had not resisted arrest.
A hunter found the bodies of the two victims last Tuesday along a barren road in Pine Creek Township. Mere days later, Saturday morning, police had Clinger, the suspect, in custody.
Burkett attributed the quick arrest to an "abundance of good police work" from PSP-DuBois Troop C Crime Section.
"In a case like this, you need two things: Information and good police work, and we had both shortly after the discovery," he said.
...snip...
Clinger is currently being held in the Jefferson County jail without bail."
http://www.punxsutawneyspirit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=881

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member