771 users online (178 members and 593 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MN - Tristan Anthony White, 4, & Avery Lee Stately, 2, Red Lake Reservation, Nov 2006

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_326221148.html
    Tristan Anthony White, 4, and Avery Lee Stately, 2, disappeared from a yard in the Walking Shield area of the city of Red Lake between 9:30 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, the FBI said. The home is near woods, and officials began a ground and air search Wednesday morning.

Somethnig seems strange about the disappearance of these boys. Red Lake is a "tight" community. It's the day before Thanksgiving, when most non-Indians wouldn't be fishing or hunting, unless they live close by. Could someone from the Red Lake community have taken them?

The story mentions the home is near woods, but these are really little kids. I just don't think they could have gone far by themselves.

Aww, what cute little guys. Sure hope they are found soon.

Awwww, man, they are sooo precious...God, please let them be found safe!!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Prayers for their safe return.

Something just doesn't seem right that the boys possibly wandered off.

They may have been abducted. All LE has to go on is the statement that they were playing in the yard at 9:30 a.m. and had disappeared by 9:50.

Unhappy

Prayers that they find these two babies soon. It's too cold for them to be out this long.
    You put the light in me...

I see these two little fellas are still missing. This upsets me so much! I can't stand the thought of something 'bad' happening to them. But they've been missing for so long now.

I'm wondering, was this a fenced in yard? Was there a lock on the gate?

I'm really worried about these little guys.

JMHO
    fran

This is so sad. I hope they are found very very soon!

hugs,
    Pao

Quote Originally Posted by RPPaolin
    This is so sad. I hope they are found very very soon!

hugs,
    Pao
    I hope they are too. I wonder if they were abducted? also is the parents cooperating?

This is a real mystery.

Thirty homes/crawl spaces have been checked already, plus bloodhounds, horseback and foot searchers. I don't see how they could have wandered far in 20 minutes.

The FBI announced a $20,000 reward. Does this mean they think the boys were abducted?

Not to confuse anyone...
    Red Lake is a community. There are also two lakes: Upper Red Lake and Lower Red Lake. It isn't a pretty picture when it comes to lake ownership.

The Ojibwe claim ownership of both lakes, fishing rights, and all waters leading to the lakes, but this is very disputed. Most non-Indians confine their fishing to Upper Red, since Lower Red is completely surrounded by Indian lands.

Red Lake Community is located on Lower Red. They are not especially open to outsiders; outsiders generally steer clear of Lower Red and Red Lake Community. This is why I think if the boys were abducted, it was someone from Red Lake.

...Trino...is there water on/near their land...

...like a pond or anything? The other thing that occurred to me is that they could have ended up crawling into and getting trapped in something...and old refrigerator, a metal shed, something like that...

This is so sad...

I can't belive I live in Minnesota and I had heard nothign about this until I read here today.

So sad I pray they are found safe. I too think something is very strange.....
    Misty

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S20199.html?cat=1

Watch the mother, and tell me what you think.

I don't think the mother had anything to do with it. That sure is a wooded area and lots of water. Hope they weren't abducted.

With the FBI offering a $20,000 reward it sure seems LE is leaning more toward an abduction. Yes, there are lakes and swamps in the area. Dogs, however, as far as I've heard, have turned up no scent except around the home. We'll see what information Saturday brings.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast